Decorations

Kai's Wife!?

Today, we have to go back to the beach to decorate for our beach wedding. My appa and Kai's appa are decorating, while omma and Kai's omma are going to get the wedding cake, and invatation. The wedding cake was small, but it was perfect, Kai and I topped the wedding cake with our little korean figures, I thought it was cute.

*Our wedding cake, figures, and invitation*

Our omma's thought about the sweet little ideas. Our wedding is coming up soon enough. So, we're decorating so we don't have to do it at the last minute. The cake was perfect, I loved it. Kai loved the cake too. Our topper was so cute, I'm going to invite Eunji, Naeun, Yoona, and Yeonyoung. ''My omma said she was going to bake those divine double chocolate chip cookies. The maids are going to bake the cookies into four and stack them into four then wrap them with a red ribbion.

I taped the invitations on the poles and when my friends came, they would see that the wedding would be here. My appa has to place a sign at the beach, it said:

Beach is closed for a wedding, please come back later!

~Message by the owners of the beach

Kai's appa and my appa owns the beach, we get to go here everyday. Then, my friends came because they are part of my family. ''Hana, I can't believe that you're getting married,'' Yeonyoung replies, ''I hope you guys have a happy life!'' ''We can invite you guys over to our condo sometime.'' Kai said. Kai called his twelve friends to come over to the beach so they can have a little bit of fun. ''Kai,'' I reply, ''Why won't you bring your noona here?'' ''Oh yeah, I forgot.'' Kai said. Soon enough, Kai's noona came over to the beach. ''Noona,'' Kai replies, ''This is Hana, my fiancee.'' ''Wow,'' she replies, ''You are really beautiful.'' ''Thank you,'' I reply, ''You don't mind if I call you Noona, right?'' ''Sure, you can call me Noona.'' she said. ''You can talk with my four friends, Yoona, Naeun, Eunji, and Yeonyoung.'' I say. ''Sure, I'd like to know them a little bit.'' she said.

Kai and I walk over to the decorations, it was perfect, a red and white wedding, sweet! My omma and Kai's omma bought cupcakes for us, they also has a cake on top while the cupcakes go down the rows.

*Our cupcake tower*

It looks amazing, I like the strawberry toppings. ''Perfect.'' Kai said. I took off my red flower clip and placed the flower next to the cupcakes. ''Now that's more perfect.'' I said. Kai takes off the red flower from his tuxedo and placed the red flower next to my flower. ''It looks more and more perfect.'' he said.