Wedding Picnic and Camping

Kai's Wife!?

As we reached at our camping spot, we got the fire, extra tents, and the food stored inside the tent. I get my beach chair out and put the chair a little to the back. I sit on the chair and Kai sets a beach unbrella behind me. I look up and thought: 'why is it so shady?' He sets his beach chair and putted it a little back and sets it next to me. ''Want a drink?'' Kai asks me. I nodded, he gets up from his chair and hands me a cold soda from the cooler. ''Thank you.'' I say. I opened my soda can and drank it, I setted my soda can on the table in between us and I grab my camera and take pictures of the place we're in.

Kai hugs me from behind when I was taking a picture of the beach chairs, ''What are you doing?'' I asked him, laughing. ''I wanna wonder,'' he replies, ''What are you doing?'' ''I'm taking a picture for my friends.'' I say. He takes my camera away from me and holds the camera high in his hands, I tried to reach for the camera, but I'm too short. He laughs and hands me my camera, I continue to take more pictures for my friends, when we were roasting marshmallows, I asked Kai to hold his marshmallow and I can take a picture of him. 

When it was nighttime, I slepted in my own trailer, I couldn't sleep at all. I had a bad dream. I sneak over to Kai's trailer and knocked softly on his door. ''Kai,'' I whispered quietly, ''Kai.'' Kai opens his door, ''Who is it?'' Kai asks me. ''It's me, Hana.'' I say. He opens his eyes more clearly, ''Hana,'' he whispers, ''You couldn't sleep?'' My tears started to fall down on my cheek, ''Answer me.'' Kai whispered. Kai felt a tear drop on his shirt, he hugged me. ''Hana, I understand that you're scared, you can sleep with me.'' Kai said. Kai used his thumb to wipe my tear away, he sings a song to me: ''Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri dwel geoya mulgeopumi dweneun geoseun niga aniya ggeutnae mollaya haetdeon so Baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni.'' I fell asleep in his arms, so he carried me to his bed, and he letted me sleep on his lap.

In the morning, Kai and I slepted in, and I was still sleeping on his lap, but my head was on his shoulder. He woked up, Kai found more tears from last night that never dried up. He wiped it away. ''Don't cry.'' he whispered. I opened my eyes, I get up and brush my teeth and shower. When I came outside of the trailer, I found Kai and walked over to talk to him. ''My omma said we can go to the peach blossom garden to pick peaches and we can also go to the cherry blossom garden to pick cherries.'' Kai said. ''Okay then, we can go.'' I say. I went into my trailer to get baskets for both of us.

We head off to the peach blossoms first, we picked some peaches and Kai picks a flower and places it in my hair. And we also picked the same peach. After the peaches and cherries, I was sitting at the beautiful river near our camp. I look at it like a sparkling ocean. I get up from the rock I was sitting on and I was also wearing my white dress. ''Back already?'' my omma asks me. I nodded at my omma and I sat on my beach chair. Kai comes out of the tent and he began texting me.

*Text messages*

Kai: You're back?

Me: Yes...

Kai: Haha, I was just playing with you!!

Me: LOL! I knew it!!

Kai: You know I like to tease you.

Me: Why?

Kai: Because I love you! :)

Me: I love you too! ^^

He sits on his beach chair and looks at me with his cutest smile. I see my appa's truck, I walk over to my appa and give him a hug. ''Appa, I missed you.'' I say. ''This is my daughter, Hana,'' my appa replies, ''And why not get to know your son?'' ''Sure thing, I can get my son over here.'' Kai's appa said. Kai walks over to his appa, ''This is my son, Jongin or Kai, but he likes to be called Kai.'' Kai's appa said. Kai and I walk back and sit at our beach chairs, Kai goes grab cold soda pops for us. ''Best camping day ever.'' Kai said. ''I love it,'' I reply, ''It's so sunny out and I don't get teased by Min Jung.'' ''I will always be there for you if Min Jung is in your way.''

During the night, my appa was grilling meat for us, while Kai and I were roasting marshmallows and making smores with each other. Kai made his smore and fed it to me. Kai walked me to the river that I was sitting on in the afternoon, he sat by me and gave me a crystal ring.

*My Crystal Ring*

''You are my princess.'' he says to me.