Another Diet

Kai's Wife!?

Fast forward to three weeks...

I was going to do an ice cream commerial, so I decided to do a few diets for that. I went into the buliding and went into my room. The door said:

''Jung Hana''

That was my room, filled with clothes, a bed, and jewels. I had a make up desk with a mirror, and make up lights. Then a soft knock came to the door. ''Come in.'' I say, brushing my hair. ''Hana, get ready for your ice cream commerial,'' the director replies, ''I'll get the girls to get you ready.'' ''Okay then.'' I said to the director. The director leaves the room, while I continue to brush my hair. The girls come in, they did my eye make up like a k pop star. Another girl did my hair into princess curls, then she placed a small golden tiara on my head. The girls lefted my room so I can change, they already placed my golden tiara on my head. I changed my clothes into my white dress and opened the door to go out for the commercial.

*Hana's dress, hair, tiara and make up*

''Hana,'' the director replies, ''Are you ready?'' ''Yes, I'm ready to do the ice cream commerical.'' I said. The director leads me to the place where I will be doing the commerical. The girls hand me the ice cream while I walk over to my place. ''Take one,'' the director replies, ''ACTION!'' I hold up the ice cream, the director says: ''Sweet princess, is a new ice cream, sponoring: Jung Hana as our model.'' The director holds a sign that says: 'Try eating the ice cream.' I get the ice cream from the ice cream bowl, but I can't do it. I cannot eat the ice cream. ''CUT!'' The director shouts from the speaker. I fell in dissappointment, I failed my first commerial. ''Hana,'' the script writer replies, ''Are you alright, looks like you're not yourself.'' I ran into the dressing room, I sat down on the chair. I was in front of the make up table, I look at myself, I thought: 'I cannot do this, I tried too hard!' I get up from the chair and sat on the pink floor, I feel ashamed. Then, a soft knock came to my dressing room door. I got up and opened the door, it was Naeun, Eunji, Yoona, and Yeonyoung. ''Hana,'' Eunji replies, ''Kai said you were doing a commerical, but it didn't work.'' ''Yeah, you promised that you would come back with a smile.'' Naeun says. Yeonyoung hands me a plastic bag, ''Here's some treats from your grandmother, hope you like them.'' Yoona said.

I took the plastic bag, and my friends leave my room while I open up the bag of treats. There was:

A cake of rice

Double chocolate chip cookies

Peach pie

Yogurt mousse

Rainbow soda

I hesitated, this was too much for me. I don't know if I want it or not. I put the bag of treats on my make up table and sit on my bed. Some of my hair is falling out, 'What's happening,'' I thought, 'I need to eat something in that bag!' I try to walk, but I fainted.