Chapter 9

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Yoseob POV.

"This time is a female!" My teacher said and asking her to come in. And when she come in, i was stunned....

Oh great...it's her.....IU...

The whole class of boys cheered and some of the girls cheered too. I looked at Sooyeon and she looked at me back. I blushed and we quickly turned our head back. But the problem is...IU is here with us..same class...How am i going to survive with IU here? She....is..my ex....and i'm not going to tell Sooyeon that..I don't want us to break..I love her...And i stared at Sooyeon. She was reading her own storybook just like before. I glanced at IU and she looked at me...and give me a winked. That's when i know that troubles is going to come up soon....

IU POV.

I looked for Yoseob as i still got feeling for him. I didn't meant to break with him....I sighed. But when i saw him, he is looking at a girl sitting beside him. He and that girl blushed and turn their head together! I was so fed up! How could that girl blushed at my Yoseob?!?!?! But after that Yoseob looked at me and i looked at him. And then, i gave him a winked.

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" School's over! ^^

Yoseob POV.

I was walking with Sooyeon when that IU came up to me.

"What do you want?" I asked and rolled my eyes.
"Yoseob! You can't rolled your eyes!" Sooyeon whispered to me.

"Erm...Hi! I'm Sooyeon! Nice to mee-" Sooyeon is about to say finish when IU come and hugged me!

"SEOBIEEEE! I missed you so much!! ^^" IU shouted and gave me a...KISS?!

Your POV.

"SEOBIEEEE! I missed you so much!! ^^" IU shouted and gave Yoseob a....KISS?! I looked at Yoseob blankly and Yoseob quickly pushed IU away.

"What are you doing?!" Yoseob shouted.

"I'm looking for you everywhere in Korean Seoul and that's when some of my fans told me in twitter that you are at here! And i quickly transfer here! ^^" IU said in delight and whispered something in Yoseob's ear.

"....well..I guess..I'm going to go back now...Both of you are old friends right?..So i guess i will go back to the dorm first and Yoseob, you go and entertain your buddy first..." I said as i patted his head and walked off. Once i turned, my vision became blur and i know i'm going to cry soon, Yoseob shouted at my name, but i ignored, and i run.

Yoseob POV.

"I'm looking for you everywhere in Korean Seoul and that's when some of my fans told me in twitter that you are here! And i quickly transfer here! ^^" IU said in delight and whispered.. "I've been looking for you for so long...I missed you and..I love you..be mine again..." And that's when Sooyeon said.

"....well..I guess..I'm going to go back now...Both of you are old friends right?..So i guess i will go back to the dowm first and Yoseob, you go and entertain your buddy first..." She said as she patted my head and walked off.

I looked at Sooyeon blankly. Is she angry at me? Or was she jealous and sad? Sooyeon...I don't love IU anymore...I love you..

"Sooyeon! SOOYEON!" I shouted but she ignored me, and instead, she run off.

"WHAT?! Go back to the dorm?! Isn't it the Beast's place?!" IU asked.

"Well I'm telling you now. I don't love or like you anymore because is you who break my heart in the first place! And it's none of your buisness so SCRAM AND GET LOST!" I screamed right infront of her and i ran to chase Sooyeon.

IU POV.

What?! How dare you screamed at me?! Wait Yang Yo Seob..You just wait and see...Jonghyung failed his mission..but i'm going to win..Yang Yo Seob..You just wait and see your Sooyeon going back to Jonghyung and you came to me....