Chapter 4

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Your POV.

I woke up with my head still hurt. I groaned in pain sofly and that's when i touched something soft...soft...I looked down and saw..Yoseob sleeping on a sitting position. I stunned. Has he been taking care of me the whole night? Omo... I quickly take a extra blanket and cover him to prevent him to get cold. He moved a little and whispered "Sooyeon....." I was shocked. Why on earth he have to whispered about my name?...Does he...COME ON! WAKE UP! I slapped myself like i did that time. But that slapped in the end woke up Yoseob.

"Erm...Good morning.. How's your fever? Are you okay now?" He asked me and touched my forhead. I blushed.

"Good...your fever has gone down..Phew!" He heaved a sigh of relieved. I blushed once more. God!..This guy sure knows how to makes me blush! Suddenly my phone vibrate. There's a message and i open it:

Taecyeon here! I'm going school with Beast already and i will help you take your homeworks and come to the dorm later after school! Get well soon~ <3

From: Your best friend Taecyeon<3

"Aww....I love you too Taecyeon.." I whispered to myself.

Yoseob POV.

Her fever has gone down..Thank god..I wonder what happen to Taecyeon last afternoon after she called Sooyeon mum....Oh well! Forget it! As long as Sooyeon is okay! ^^ I stood up and walked out of the room. I prepared her a breakfast when she came out from the room.

"Why did you come out?! You should stay inside! " I exclaimed and held Sooyeon onto the couch.

"I scared of being alone....that's why i come out...." She said while trembling. She really scared...her hands were shivering...

"Don't worry, I'm here. I won't let you go.." I looked at her and our eyes met. Both of us blushed at the same time.

"Uhhh....I guess..i will bring your breakfast come then..." I said and run off to the kitchen.

We were eating our breakfast when suddenly she asked me.

"Aren't you going to school today?"

"No worries. I asked my members to help me tell the teacher already." I explained to her.

"Well...then you all doesn't have any schedules?"

"We are now having a 1 month break. So now we doesn't have any schedules." I said. I wondered what will that Jonghyung thought....

Jonghyung POV.

I was sitting on my seat when i only saw Taecyeon coming in.

"Where's Sooyeon?" I asked her.

"She...is...absent.." And walked off just like that! That's strange...Why didn't i see Yoseob anywhere? Don't tell me both of them.....I clenched on my own fist. Yang Yo Seob...somedays you just have to see...Sooyeon is going to be mine...You just wait and see....