Chapter 8

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Yoseob POV.

I quickly carried the shocked Sooyeon in a bride style and ran away.

"Doojoon! How come you know i'm here to save Sooyeon?" I asked him.

"Well, Dongwoon saw you running away and he asked me to followed you. So we followed and who knows it's Jonghyung's house!" Doojoon exclaimed.

Flashback

"Doojoon! Yoseob is running away! Quick! Follow him!" Dongwoon said. So Doojoon and Dongwoon followed me to Jonghyung's house and we saw Sooyeon inside the house.

"Sooyeon is really inside Jonghyung's house!" Doojoon exclaimed as they see through the window. "Let's climb over the fences and to the window and smacked Jonghyung'g head!" So they went in and they did it.

End of flashback.

"Ohhh! Your two are such a smart one!" Sooyeon said and give a "good" sign thumb up. And i saw Doojoon's face turned red.

Your POV.

The next day...

I was recovered and were going to school. I walked in to the class and were surprised that Jonghyung is not here!

"Hey Minho! Where's Jonghyung?" I asked.

"He transfered school already! And he want me to tell you he's so sorry for harrassing you every single day and hence he don't want to disturb you again and so he transfer school!" Minho said. What?! He transfer school just to stop disturbing me?! But if the class doesn't have him it won't be fun anymore...I sighed and sit down on my chair. And did i mention that me and Yoseob have been together after the Jonghyung's kidnapped me incident? Hahah...Well, I'm really very happy that me and Yoseob finally together but we kept a secret as we don't want his fans to know about it...

"H-hello Sooyeon.." Yoseob said with a blushed face as he sat down next to me. He is so cute when he is shy!

"Well Hello there! Don't be shy! You're so cuteeeee!" I said as i pinched his cheeks. Thats when my teacher came in.

"Class! Settle down! We have a new student again! This time is a female!" WHAT?! AGAIN?!?!?! God damn! I sighed.