Chapter 10

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Yoseob POV.

"Wait! Sooyeon! Wait!" I ran up to her and grab her wrist. She turned around and i saw her eyes is puffy and red.

"...What's wrong? I..thought you're going to entertain your buddy?.."She answered me in a soft tone.

"First of all, she isn't my buddy! She is my.....ex...Second of all, why are you crying?" I asked and touched her cheeks.

"She is your.....ex?" She said and looked at me with her red puffy eyes. I nodded.

"...Yes...she came back for me....BUT! I'm not going to go back to her because i am truely in love with Park Soo Yeon so i won't go back to her no matter what!" I said sternly and that's when she looked at me blankly with shocked, and fainted again..

"SOOYEON! SOOYEON!" I screamed and i carried her in a bride style way and ran back to the dorm.

Your POV.

"...Yes...she came back for me....BUT! I'm not going to go back to her because i am truely in love with Park Soo Yeon so i won't go back to her no matter what!" Yoseob said sternly. Wait....IU is Yoseob's ex?..... I stared at him blankly, and i fainted again.

"Ouch.....my...head hurts...." I whispered to myself. I slowly opened my eyes and looked. I'm back in the dorm....I scanned everywhere and i find Yoseob sleeping in a sitting position, leaning against the wall. I take a extra blanket and placed it on Yoseob's chest. Then suddenly, Doojoon and Dongwoon came in.

"You're up! Yoseob, Sooyeon's up!" Dongwoon said, shaking Yoseob up.

"..Huh?....Oh! Sooyeon! Are you okay? Why you fainted again?" Yoseob rubbed his eyes and suddenly become very serious. I can't tell him that i've got a cancer...I looked at the calendar, finally....4 more months to go..and i'm going to say goodbye to Yoseob...I thought as a tear dripped down to my lap.

"Sooyeon! Why are you cring? Are you okay?" Yoseob asked as he wiped my tears away.

"...neh..I'm fine..I just..nevermind..forget it.." I answered and gave him a smile. "Wait...you said IU is your ex right?..." I asked him.

"...yes...you can asked Doojoon and Dongwoon if you don't believe.." He sighed. I looked at Doojoon and Dongwoon and they nodded.

"Yoseob, I've got something to tell you, come out for a while. Dongwoon, you stayed here with Sooyeon." Doojoon said as  he pulled Yoseob to the living room.