Chapter 6

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Your POV.

"It's true Sooyeon....you had a cancer....." Taceyeon told me as a tear dripped down from her eyes. I stared at her blankly. .....cancer?!...no way....how come i didn't know?....

"....can....can it be cured?...I mean..some of the cancer have medicine to cure right?...." I asked hopefully.

She shook her head. "For you, currently.....it doesn't have medicine to cure...." Taceyeon said.

".....How long can i lived?...." I asked again. This time, with tears dripping down continuously.

"6 months....." She covered her face with her hands and starting to cry. "I don't want to lose you Sooyeon...I don't want this to happened..." I squat down. How am i going to tell Yoseob about this?....I guess i'm falling for him but...how am i going to tell?... I thought and more tears dripped down. I covered my face and that's when my phone rang.

"...Hello?.." I asked, trying to talked properly.

"Hey! What took both of your so long? Hurry up!" I heard Yoseon's voice.

"We.....we will be coming now.." I answered and immediately hang his phone. I have to be strong right? I should have know this will happened...I will hide from Yoseob, and I need to live happily...

Yoseob POV.

"We...we will be coming now..: She answered and immediately hang my phone. Is she crying? Why do i heard her crying voice? And why she hang up my phone so fast? Is she angry with me?! Ouhh damn...

Few mintues later, they finally came out. I looked at Sooyeon and saw her beautiful brown eyes becoming red and puffy.

"Sooyeon...did you just cried?" I asked her as i touched her cheeks gently.

"Erm...no..let's go now okay?" She pushed my hand away and walked away from me. She must be hiding something from me.. I know she had..

5 days later...

I went to the CUBE company to see my friends with Beast members and Sooyeon. And that's when we saw Jonghyung with the SHINee walking up to us.

"Hey Sooyeon! Mind grab a bite with me?" Jonghyung asked.

"Sorry but i am now going to grab a bite with those Beast member, INCLUDING Yoseob." Sooyeon answered as she looked at me and smiled. I blushed again.

"Stop harrassing her Jonghyung. You're annoying." Doojoon said as he walked past Jonghyung and gave him a "bang" on his shoulder.

"Sooyeon! You just wait and see! Somedays i will make you mine!" Jonghyung shouted as he waved at Sooyeon. Sooyeon ignored him and continue to chat with me and the other members.

"So Sooyeon, can you have a tuition with us?" Doojoon asked.

"Sure! Why not?" She replied and we went back to our dorm to have Sooyeon teaching us.