Chapter 14

Miracles do happens when time is right.

3 months later....

Your POV.

"AH! I forgot i have to meet Yoseob outside his company!" I quickly ran out of my school andd towards his company.

"YOSEOB!" I shouted. He turned and saw me running and immediately run towards me.

"Yeobo! Don't run! You know it's bad for your health!" He said while holding me.

"I...I scared you will wait for me very long so i-" I was about to finish when suddenly Yoseob kissed me. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss.

"Even if that's so, you don't have to run right? Take care of your health first!" He said with a serious tone.

"But i'm going to be say goodbye to you soon so what's the used to care for my health?.." I whispered to myself.

"What do you said?" He asked me as we began to went inside the company.

"Ohh! N-nothing.." I said with a smiled.

We went in and the first thing i saw is Jonghyung...

"Hey Sooyeon! Can you come to me birthday party tomorrow? You can asked your boyfriend to come too." He winked at me while talking with Sooyeon.

"Aigoo! Don't blinked at me!" I covered my face with my hands as i blushed.

"Hahah! Okay sure! ^^ What's the time?" Sooyeon asked as she laughed.

"It's on 8pm tomorrow. Because i have a performance before that so i decided to celebrate after that. Remeber to come!" He said and walked away.

"Looks like my cute little boyfriend is getting popular huh?" Sooyeon said as she laughed.

"Aigooooo! Stop it!" I covered my face again.

The next day at 7.45pm.....\

Your POV.

"Yeobo! Are you ready?" Yoseob shouting as he is my living room waiting for me.

"Coming!" I shouted back! I looked at the mirror and i sighed. Few more days to go....maybe i will be leaving tonight....As tears dripped down.

I walked down from the stairs with my cute dress with flower on it. Then i saw Yoseob starring at me.

"W..What's wrong?.." I asked him.

"N-nothing...you..you looked beautiful..." He said and came right infront of me and kissed me.

"Seobie...i..i think i'm leaving tonight....." I said as another tears dripped down...

"Shhh...then i will make your day happier for today after we celebrate Jonghyung's birthday..." He said to me. I nodded and we went into the car.

We reached the party after 10min later...

I was with Yoseob the whole day but then IU come and pulled Yoseob out. I followed them out secretly. Jonghyung who is standing aside saw me walking away secretly, also followed me.

I managed to know what they are talking as i was quite near and then someone tapped on my shoulder. It's Jonghyung.

"Why are you here?" I whispered. Jonghyung covered my mouth and asked me to looked. I looked and then i saw....

Yanng Yo Seob kissing IU...

I cried. Slowly tears began to dropped from my eyes continueously. Jonghyung saw it and hugged me. I cried at his chest. Yoseob said he will make my last day more happier..but...why did this thing happening?....I can't take it anymore, and i ran away.

Yoseob POV.

When i was about to talked to IU, she pulled me and our lips met. i tried to struggled but my body asked me to stopped struggling. And slowly, i closed my eyes.....but then i heard rustle from the bush but IU turned my attention by inserting her tougue inside my mouth. I allowed it and i pushed IU more closer to deepen our kiss. After we kissed, we finally spoke.

"Okay? Now you have what you want, I will be going." And i just walked away.

I went back inside and i looked for Sooyeon. Where is Sooyeon? Ouhh man!