Chapter 3

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Your POV.

We were walking on the street chatting happily when suddenly i felt my head dizzy. I fell on to Yoseob's arm.

"Are you okay? You look pale.." Yoseob said.

"Ah~ I'm just fine, it's okay!" And that's when suddenly i can't take it anymore, i collapsed.

Yoseob POV.

"Ah~ I'm just fine, it's okay!" And that's when she suddenly collapsed.

"SOOYEON! SOOYEON!" I shouted and the others come and helped me and i carried Sooyeon in bride style.

Please...nothing is going to be wrong with you...you will be okay just as you said..

We arrived in the dorm with Taecyeon and i quickly placed Sooyeon on my bed.

"Quickly! Go and prepare the first aid box!" I shouted anxiously. And Doojoon and Dongwoon went out to buy medicines, Kikwang, Taecyeon, Junhyung and Hyungseung went out to prepare. Only me and Sooyeon left...Please be okay...I know you will be fine..And Doojoon and Dongwoon came back with the medicine 5 minutes later. The others come in and prepare the stuff. I placed the cold towel on Sooyeon's head. "I will called her mum to tell her that Sooyeon will be staying at your dorm." Taecyeon said and run to the living room.

When Taecyeon come back in again, her face is pale..She can't even stand properly and fell onto Kikwang's arm..All she did is stare at the sick Sooyeon...a tears rolled down from her eyes....

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Kikwang asked as he wiped Taecyeon tears away with his thumb.

"...Nothing..nothing's wrong...I..need to go back home now...." Taecyeon said it with fear.

"Okay..I sent you back home then." Kikwang suggested.

Taecyeon POV.

I finally reached home and i collapsed on my own bed. "It can't be...." Another tears rolled down her cheeks.

Flashback

"Hello? Is this Sooyeon's mum? I'm Taecyeon and i'm calling to tell you that Sooyeon just fainted and having a fever now, so she is staying at....m-my house." I said. I can't let them know about Beast right?

"..So it's true..." Her mum said.

"Huh? What true?" I asked in a very curious tone.

"....Sooyeon....Sooyeon has a cancer....until now they didn't have a medicine to cure it...maximum months to live..6 months....." Her mother said as she cried on the phone.

"......Huh?..You're kidding me right?" I was shocked. Sooyeon having cancer?! "So does she knew?...."

"No she doesn't....We don't know how to tell her....." And thats when i hanged up my phone and went in...

End of the flashback.

"Sooyeon...what's happening?..." I cried. Sooeyeon...it can't be true....