Chapter 7

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Your POV.

We went back to the dorm to do our studies. We arrived in the dorm not long after.

"Guys, I'm going inside the room to check something first. In the mean time, your just study yourself okay?" I asked and gave them a winked. ALL of them blush.

"Erm...o-okay.." Doojoonn answered as he covered his face to prevent me to see his hot pink cheek.

"Doojoon!" I said as i walked to his direction. " You don't have to cover your face even if you are blushed!" And i slowly go to his ears and whispered. "You are still cute anyway, don't worry." I gave him a winked and went to my room. When i looked back i saw Yoseob face is red with anger and shouting at Doojoon.

"It's not fair!!!" He shouted infront of Doojoon and i laughed. This kids are just too cute...

As i walked in, i closed the door and suddenly, my window opened. And out came Jonghyung....

"Jonghyung! Why are yo-" I was about to shout for help when he cover my mouth with his smelly cloth and then i passed out. But i remember i kicked onto something and break it.

Yoseob POV.

"It's not fair!!!" I shouted infront of Doojoon. "I want it tooooooo!" I pouted.

"Aniyo! Only me as leader can have it, SO SORRY Yoseob!" He answered as he laughed. I pouted once more and that's when....

"PIANGGGGGGG!" A breaking glass can be heard inside Sooyeon's room. I immediately ran in and I can't find Sooyeon anywhere!

"Guys! SOOYEON IS GONE!" I shouted and there i saw. The window is opened. And as i walked closer, a sign was being written there. "SHINee is here." SHINee....only Jonghyung likes Sooyeon that means....JONGHYUNG KIDNAPPED SOOYEON! The others came in and didn't saw Sooyeon as well.

"Come on guys! We need to find her, QUICK!" Doojoon shouted and all of us ran out to find Sooyeon.

Sooyeon...please be okay..nothing is going to happen to you..Jonghyung won't do anything to you..you will be all right...I'm coming to save you!...wait...Jonghyung's house! Maybe she is in there! So i ran and leave the others behind.

Your POV.

I woke up dizzily and sat down on a.....bed? " Where am i?.....how do i get here?..." I said to myself and i shook my head and then i saw a figure coming closer to me..I was aboout to moved when i saw my hands and legs were being tied up. The figure came closer and closer and i saw....

It's Jonghyung....

"What do...you want? Let go of me!" I shouted as loud as i can.

"Come on! Shout louder! No one is going to hear you...you are in my house, I see how your BELOVED Yoseob will come and save you..." He said as he touched my cheeks and i flinged.

"He's not my beloved Yoseob!" I shouted.

"Oh really? So you dare to admit that you don't like him huh?" He answered in a relaxed tone. Do i like him??...Yoseob please come and save me....

"And i guess that Yang Yo Seob freak also likes you, yea?" He said to me as he moved his finger down to my neck.

"He is not a freak!! And stop touching me! You're a idol, and i know you won't do this kind of disgusting thing!" I shouted back as i moved away from him.

"How strange....Being an idol can't do this kind of thing? Well, what if i do this?.." He said with a smirk. And he moved his finger from my neck to my thigh and slowly went up....

"BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG! KIM JONGHYUNG! YOU BETTER OPENED YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Yoseob's voice echoed in the living room as Jonghyung had locked his bedroom.

"What?! How do he know you're here?!" He said. And he walked towards the door, opened it, and Yoseob came dashing in. But Jonghyung is quick enough, he grabbed my arm and pulled out a knife. He pointed at my neck and shouted.

"Don't come any closer! If not, she will die!"

"Jonghyung...put down your knife first..let's talk and relax...you love Sooyeon yet you're going to harm her? Well, if I am you, i will definitely let her go because she is my loved one..." Yoseob said and looked at me. Did he just say i'm his loved one?....

"HAHAHAHAH! So you finally confessed Yang Yo Seob?!" Jonghyung said as he pointed Yoseob with his knife.

"...yes...I..I love Sooyeon, and i'm going to save her!" Yoseob shouted. What?! He...He loves me?!.. But i have cancer...and i will tell him when time is right...

"You love her? Sooyeon..you listened now! He loves you...And i going to have your cheeks to cut into a "J" sign, so you can remember me and be mine..." Jonghyung said as he moved his knife along my cheek, ready to slash my cheek. I shivered and begged.

"No.....Jonghyung...please...no..."

And that's when Doojoon and Dongwoon come in and hit Jonghyung with their weapon(pots, spoons, fork..etc of kitchen stuff. xDD.) and i quickly ran to Yoseob's side.

"Quick! Let's go!" Doojoon shouted and we all left the house and the unconsicous Jonghyung.