Final

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Your POV.

I ran and ran and ran and finally, I stopped and I went into the park secretly on my own. Yoseob.....why are you doing this to me?...are you just playing with me?.... I suddenly thought of the day Yoseob confessed to me at this park i currently in...

Flashback

Yoseob pulled my hand into the park and hugged me tightly.

"Yoseob! What are y-" I was about to finish when Yoseob crushed his lips against mine. We have a passionate kiss together for a very long time.

"Y...yoseob..." I said as i panting for air.

"I...I love you Sooyeon...Will...will you be my girlfriend?..I know you think yourself as a nobody..but inside my heart you are a somebody to me...and that's my girl..." He confessed to me! I blushed...but..i nodded.

End of the flashback.

Yoseob POV.

I was looking for Sooyeon when Jonghyung come and punched me.

"Do you know what you just did with IU?! DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO SOOYEON?! HUH?! KISSING SOMEONE SO PASSIONTELY AND HUGGED HER SO TIGHTLY, AND YET YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAW THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS JUST INSIDE THE BUSH LOOKING EVERYTHING?!" Jonghyung shouted.

No....it....it can't be....Sooyeon...Sooyeon knows everything?!

"WELL YOU THIS BASTARD LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. YOUR BELOVED GIRLFRIEND SAW HOW YOU KISSED IU, HOW YOU HUGGED IU AND HOW YOU IGNORED HER EVEN WHEN YOU HEARD THE RUSTLE INSIDE THE BUSH AND CONTINUE TO KISSED IU?! I admit i'm bad last time....but now i have changed and decided to give her my happiness AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW SAD SHE IS RIGHT NOW!" Jonghyung said as he stormed off.

"Sooyeon....SOOYEON!" I quickly dashed out and looked for Sooyeon.

Your POV.

I was walking to a bench when suddenly, i felt a little dizzy and i kneeled infront of the bench. I tried to stand up but i can't as you are too weak. I coughed and coughed and when i looked at my hand, it's blood...I gasped. And then suddenly, i vomited blood and keep on holding my stomach as it is very pain. Then I am too weak to even kneeled down then i collapsed on the floor. But i keep on coughing out blood. Finally....My day has come....And hence, i closed my eys and fainted.

Yoseob POV.

I was looking for Sooyeon everywhere but i just can't find her! Then i thought...park..the place where i confessed her! So within a second i immediately dashed to the park. I arrived at the park faster than i thought. I stopped and panted heavily for air. But i immediately run to looked for Sooyeon. I run and run and run when i suddenly saw a figure is lying on the floor.

"SOOYEON! SOOYEON!" I shouted.

I ran and held her up. Her face is covered with blood. I looked on the floor and saw a big patch of blood on the floor. Oh damn!

"SOOYEON! SOOYEON! Please wake up...." I shake her but she didn't respond. So i carried her bride style and run to looked for a cab. We get it and i placed her head on my lap.

"Sooyeon.....I'm...I'm sorry.....please wake up....I shouldn't have kissed IU...I shouldn't have hugged IU....Please wake up....." I begged as i moved Sooyeon's hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. We reached at the hospital not long after. Then i quickly carried Sooyeon up and run inside the Hospital.

"DOCTOR! NURSE! HELP! MY GIRLFRIEND IS DYING! HELP!" I shouted as i quickly run to find a doctor. A doctor come and decide to help me, 2 of the nurse bring a stretcher and i placed Sooyeon on it.

"It's not good. Quick! Prepare the surgery materials!" The doctor instructed the nurses and they run and get the things. Sooyeon....please be okay...PLEASE! I don't want to let you go...I'm sorry! Please wake up!...

"Sorry Sir, but you have to wait outside." As one of the nurse pushed me out of the emergency room. I find a seat and sit down anxiously. I quickly called Jonghyung.

"Jonghyung! I found Sooyeon! She....she is in the hospital...Her days are up..." I said with a sad tone.

Jonghyung POV.

"Jonghyung! I found Sooyeon! She....she is in the hospital...Her days are up...." Yoseob said in a sad tone. I dropped my phone. Sooyeon....SOOYEON! I don't want you to leave just like that! I quickly called the Beast members and they all run to the hospital along with me.

Yoseob POV.

Sooyeon...please...please wake up! I don't want to say goodbye....I don't want to let you go...I...I'm so sorry...I'm such a pabo...Please...I miss your smile and your hug and your kiss and your everything....please....wake up.....please....Sooyeon...I'm so sorry....Don't go...don't leave me...I cried as i clenched my fist with anger for what i did to Sooyeon. Suddenly Jonghyung and the Beast members come. Jonghyung saw me and run to give me a punch.

"SEE WHAT YOU DONE TO SOOYEON! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HER OR HUGGED HER! NOW YOU SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED!" Jonghyung shouted angrily. And then, he gave me another punch.

"Stop Jonghyung! STOP!" Doojoon said as he pinned Jonghyung on the wall to prevent him to fight.

"SEE WHAT YOU DONE....SEE...See..." Jonghyung said and he began to cry and slide down to the floor, using his hands to support his head and hit himself.

"Yoseob...." Dongwoon said to me.

"Sooyeon......Sooyeon can't just leave me just like that...." I cried as i placed my head on Dongwoon's shoulder.

5 Hours later...

"DOCTOR! How's...how's Sooyeon?" I asked as everyone shoot up from their seat. All the doctor did was...shaking his head.

"We did our best...If by tonight she still haven't wake up, then...she will leave..." The doctor said as he walked past me. I fell down, crying. Sooyeon....Sooyeon....no....SOOYEON! I immediately stood up and ran inside and saw Sooyeon lying on the bed, face looked very pale...

"Sooyeon....Sooyeon...." I said as i held up her hand. Sooyeon...Mianhae...please come back to me...please wake up....I don't want to lose you....Sooyeon...by tonight...by tonight please wake up..I haven't say sorry to you yet and i haven't done many things with you yet....I don't wanna say goodbye.....Please wake up....

3 more hours to go before Sooyeon leave....

I felt a finger moved....a...cold finger moving on my hand....I looked up...I saw Sooyeon....she......she is breathing....breathe in...breathe out....

"Doctor...DOCTOR!" I shouted as i ran to find the doctor. The doctor come in and the nurse pushes me out.

Sooyeon....you...YOU GOT TO WAKE UP! YOU ARE BREATHING! You....you got to wake up! I want to say sorry to you...i don't wanna say goodbye..Sooyeon...You got to wake up!...I prayed very hard and called the members and Jonghyung to come back to the hospital.

"Doojoon! SOOYEON IS BREATHING! SOOYEON IS BREATHING!" I shouted hopefully. I hanged the phone and waited for them. Few mintues later, they come with SHINee together as a group.

"What's wrong?" Jonghyung is the first to ask me.

"SOOYEON IS BREATHING! SOOYEON IS BREATHING!" I answered back. And then the doctor come out with a shocked face.

"DOCTOR! What's wrong?!" I asked immediately.

"Sooyeon is breathing, she is out of danger and luckily we found a medicine to cure the cancer! It's a miracles that she can wake up withing that 5 hours! It's miracles!" the doctor said with a smile.

"...jinja?....JINJA?!" I run in immediately and i saw Sooyeon lying on the bed, face got brighter abit and she's breathing...

"SOOYEON! I know you going to wake up...I believe in miracles! I know you going to wake up!" I hugged her and that's when Sooyeon opened her eyes slowly. I looked at her and gave her a kissed. She smiled and tears starting to dropped from the edge of her eyes.

"Sooyeon...I'm so sorry...I shouldn't kiss IU..I shouldn't hugged IU....I'm...i'm sorry..." I said as i kneeled down beside her and cried. She moved her hands very very slowly and weakly to my face and touched my cheeks. I looked up at her and she smiled at me.. And that's when i know we are going to live together and forever...

Sooyeon.....Saranghae....I won't do anything bad and break your heart anymore...Saranghae...

 

 

 

 

Well! It's the end of the story! And I will update another new story! ^^ Please remember to support me! :DD Love you guys! ^^