Chapter 11

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Yoseob POV.

"Bwoh?" I asked him.

"You are in deep trouble with Sooyeon. And i guess Sooyeon is the one who have difficulties." Doojoon explained.

"Waeyo?! Why did you said that?!" I almost screamed.

"Relax! Didn't you see something weird is going on? Once Jonghyung is gone, the next day IU came. Don't you think they got planned something? I mean..IU and Jonghyung is a very close friend after all."

"Well....i'm getting suspicious but can you just said the point?" I asked him with a curious look.

"Aigoo...IU is back and is trying to snatch you away from Sooyeon. You know IU well enough, she can do anything to get her what she wants. Now she wants you back so i'm afraid she will do something bad to Sooyeon in order to get you back. Sooyeon is in deep trouble, so i want you to stay with Sooyeon no matter what. And better not to let Sooyeon to misunderstand you. IU might kiss you or hug you, who knows Sooyeon is standing aside looking at you, so you must be careful and stick with Sooyeon always okay?" Doojoon said in a serious tone.

"Okay, i get it now. I will stick with Sooyeon no matter what and protect her from IU, trust me." I said with a frown.

"Good! Looks like Sooyeon finds a good boyfriend but...i wonder why did she cried just now..." Doojoon thought.

Oh yea....now of this days Sooyeon keeps on fainting..it's been 2 months already and i see her face is getting paler and paler....what's wrong with you Sooyeon?...Can you please tell me?...

Your POV.

"Dongwoon oppa...." I asked.

"DID YOU JUST CALLED ME OPPA?!" Dongwoon smiled.

"Yes i did! Because you're my oppa, like Doojoon! ^^ " I said.

"Yesssss! Finally someone called me OPPA! :DD " He laughed out loud.

"But oppa....i trust you and you can't tell anyone about this okay? Even Yoseob and Doojoon...Promise you will keep this secret just for me?" I asked him in a worried tone.

"Sure..I will keep for you..I will zip my mouth up..so..what's the matter?" He asked.

"Well oppa...I need to talked to someone..and i guess is only you...Oppa...i...i've got cancer....." I said as tears streaming down my face. "I've only got 4 more months to live...."

".....B-BWOH?!" Dongwoon oppa shout and he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Sooyeon....Isn't there anything you can do?...Well...definitely have some meidicines to cure right? Or sugery right?" He asked me. I shook my head and tears continue to streaming down.

"So that's the reason why you keep on fainting right?...and your face become paler...right?.." He touched my face and wiped my tears away. I nodded.

"Please don't tell this to Yoseob! He can't know, okay?...." i asked.

"Promise....you better rest fro a while...you don't looked very good..." Dongwoon said and he covered me with the blanket and i slept.

Dongwoon POV.

What?! Sooyeon has cancer?! Why can't i tell Yoseob and Doojoon?! Maybe she don't want them to worry...well i guess i have to keep this a secret...i better go out now to let her rest...

I walked out of the room and i saw Doojoon had just finished talking to Yoseob as Yoseob nodded his head. And they saw me.

"So what do you chat with Sooyeon?" Yoseob asked in a curious tone.

"Oh erm.....nothing much...ya nothing much actually..." I said in a worry tone.

"Is there something wrong? Why do you looked sad?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm..not sad! I'm fine! Sooyeon is sleeping now so don't go in and disturb her." I said as i walked to the kitchen.

"Ya..we know...i wonder why is her face so pale now of this days and keep on fainting..." Yoseob talked to himself. And that's when i stopped.

"HUH?! Her face pale? Not really! She looked just fine for me and she looks enerygetic! " I exclaimed and walked off immediately. I can't let them know about the cancer thing! I can't!

Yoseob POV.

"HUH?! Her face pale? Not really! She looked just fine for me and she looks enerygetic! " Dongwoon exclaimed and walked off immediately.

What's wrong with Dongwoon? He looked so weird today....Why? Is he hiding something..with Sooyeon?...