Chapter 13

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Yoseob POV.

It's going home time! ^^

Sooyeon...why don't you trust me?...You.....had cancer right?....why don't you tell me yet you tell Dongwoon?!...You..make me heart broken..

I was walking outside the school gate when Sooyeon came running to me.

"Yoseob! YOSEOB!" She shouted. I stopped.

"Yoseob...why are you angry?..why are you ignoring me?....can you tell me?" She asked, panting very hard.

"Okay fine, i'm asking you. Did....did you have cancer?....." I asked her with my sad eyes. She looked at me, with a stunned look.

"I...." She was about to finished when she suddenly cry again. "I didn't meant to hide from you....I don't want you to worry.....Mianhae....Sorry...." She keep on crying, crying and crying... I touched her cheeks and wiped away her tears.

"I....scared you will leave me because of my cancer...as you are a idol....I don't meant to hide from you....Sorry...." I touched her cheeks again. And moved her chin up to make her look at me.

"I won't leave you..Because i only love you..I don't care what sickness you have...I just want you..." I looked at her. And this time, she backed away.

"What..what's wrong?.." I asked.

"No-nothing...i'm going back to my OWN home now..." And she ran off. I turned behind and saw IU. So she is the reason why you running away...I walked towards IU.

"What do you actually did to Sooyeon?" I asked her in a angry tone.

"Well, nothing! I just called her this morning to let her know what is the punishment if she comes near you." She answered and blinked at me.

"Stop your nonsense IU. I won't go back to you forever..Because I only love Sooyeon and if you dare touched her one hair, i won't let you go so easily.." I said and walked away.

IU POV.

Oh really? Well..let's see about that..

Your POV.

I ran back home, went up to my bedroom and closed my door. How did he know that....As i walked towards my drawer, i slide down and sit down, crying so hard. Yoseob...Please don't like me...I...I don't have much time....I cried once more, and then, i collapsed again.

Yoseob POV.

I went to Sooyeon's house and looked up at her bedroom's window. Nothing's wrong..And i went inside her house.

"Hello?..Sooyeon are you here?" I asked. Nobody answered, so i just walked in. I went up to her bedroom and sawy Sooyeon lying down on the floor.

"SOOYEON! SOOYEON!" I ran and quickly held her up to her bed and held her hand up.

"Sooyeon....Sooyeon..." I said as a tears dropped down from my eyes. She moved a little. I immediately looked up and she opened her eyes.

"Y..y....Yoseob...." Sooyeon said. I looked at her with my sad eyes.

"Yeobo....sorry....So sorry....." I cried as i gripped her hand more tighter.

"I....i'm fine...don't worry..." She replied me. I can't bear to see your sick face....Sooyeon...I'm sorry....