Chapter 1

Miracles do happens when time is right.

Your POV.

It was a bright day. Sun shone through my window and wakes me up. I yawned and jumped out from my bed and head to the bathroom to change as I have school today. After I changed, I head down to my kitchen to have my breakfast. I pour myself a cup of milk drank it. And that's when my phone started to rang.

"Hello?" ! picked up my phone.

"Hello?! Miss! Is already 7am and yet you still having your milk?!" The person shouted through the phone. I was stunned and immediately look out from my window and saw Tacyeon, who were standing outside the house, waving at me.

"Sorry! I woke up late today! I won't do it again!" I pleaded her for forgiveness.

"Good thing you know you are late. Come on!" Taecyeon winked at me and goes off. Have i mention that Taecyeon is one of my BEST BEST BEST friend who treats me well every single day?

We have just reached school and were heading towards our class when suddenly we saw a whole bunch of girls were blocking our way infront of our classroom's door. We sighed. Not again...Why do SHINee has to transfer to our class? If they doesn't this bunch of girls won't be blocking our way... We managed to squeeze through and i walked over to my place and seat down when suddenly Jonghyung came and stand infront of my table. Did i mention that Jonghyung has a very BIG crush on me since he came here druing his first day?

"What do you want this time?" I asked in a very "not-welcoming him to come to my place" tone.

"I want you." He spoke and lean nearer and nearer to me when suddenly......

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Yesssss! It's lesson time and i don't have to see Jonghyung face! 

He immediately go back to his seat with a not satisfise face on it. I smirk. Because I HATE HIM so much that i wish he don't have to come to our class. Why do those FANGIRLS like him anyway? He is so.....ewww...

"Okay class! We have 6 new transfered student to come to our class!" Our teacher clapped her hands and ordered them to come in. One by one, all the class girls were shouting and cheering "BEAST!!!", including Taecyeon, but excluding me. I just clapped my hands and try to bring out a smile. Why on earth do my class has soooooo many transfered student?!  I sighed. But when i looked up, there's a cute guy with blonde hair which he happened to walked in. Oh gosh...he is cuteee...?!?!?!? WHAT AM I THINKING?!  I quickly slapped my own face and then, the cute guy saw me slapping my own face, laughed and finally, he winked at me.

Yoseob POV.

I walked into the class when i catch a glimpse of a girl who keeps on looking at me without cheering and shouting. I guess she doesn't know who i am? Then thats when i saw her slapping her face with her own hands. I laughed. How cuteeee is she!! She noticed me and were shocked, and then, I give her a winked. Did i just saw her blushing? She looks cute when she is blushing....COME ON! WAKE UP!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!  I shake my head a bit so that my class won't know i'm thinking about something.

Your POV.

Did i just blushed?! What am i thinking?!  I slapped my face somemore. "All right class! Stop shouting and be quiet! Introduce yourself please." My teacher said as she pointing to the 6 people. "Hi! We are soooooo BEAST!" Then the whole class shouted and screaming. I just don't get it, what's a big deal of being a kpop people anyway? I shift my attention to the window, enjoying myself.

When 5 of them done their introduction, there is 1 left, and is no other than that cute guy. "Annyeong! I'm Yang Yo Seob, the main vocal!  ^^ Nice to meet ALLLLLLL of you!!" And again, the whole class shouted again. Come on! Don't blush! PARK SOO YEON, DON'T BLUSH!  I quickly shifted my attention again to my own book. And that's when i heard...

"Erm..Miss, can i sit with that girl who is reading her own book by herself? There is a empty seats there." Yoseob said. I immediately shot up and saw he winked at me again. This time, i can't hide my blush.

"Sure, you may." My teacher said.

So that cute guy who is called Yoseob is going to sit beisde me? The kpop group which is called BEAST, is going to sit with me?! I gulped. All the girls shot me a deadly looks. I quickly turned my attention to the book again. And then....

"HIIII! I'm Yoseob! You are-" He exclaimed.

"Oh! Hi. I'm Park Soo Yeon. Just call me Soo Yeon." I gave him a smile and....

Did i just saw him BLUSHING?!

Yoseob POV.

"Oh! Hi. I'm Park Soo Yeon. Just call me Soo Yeon." She gave me a smile. I immediately felt that my cheeks are bunring up. Am i blushing?! I quickly covered my face and sat beside her. Once i know my blushing cheeks are gone, i took off my hand and looked at her. She has a nice round big brown eye, starring at the book. How cute and pretty can she be..... I blushed again.

"So erm...What are you reading?" I asked while trying to cover my face.

"It's a storybook. It's called "Twilight". And it's very nice." She smiled to me again. I can felt my heart is jumping 100 times faster whenever she smileat me. I looked at her storybook and.... Oh gosh..It's so thick! I guess she is those smart smart types right? I hope she are so that i can have her teaching me and going to our dorm more often...WAITTT! WHAT AM I THINKING AGAINNNN?!