Chapter 7

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Beep Beep Beep -

Yuri slammed her hand against the alarm. She groaned into her bed before getting up. Her mind focused on the date, it was Friday. So much would happen on this very day.

She looked around of her room and took note of her packed bags. 'I have to get to school early...' The one hundred students attending the trip would leave before first period. She slowly stood up from her bed and brushed her hair.

After an early breakfast and some extra last minute packing, she was ready to go. 'One more thing...' Her feet led her to Jessica's room. She knocked twice before entering. The auburn haired girl remained asleep. "Sica, I’m leaving." She said in her bedroom voice.

"Hmm?" Jessica turned to her side and slowly focused onto Yuri.

"I have to go now… See you in a week."

She wave goodbye and started walking towards the door.

"Wait, Yuri…"

"Hm?" She turned back at Jessica.

The shorter girl crept close and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Be careful..."

Yuri turned pink, but thanks to the lack of lighting no one would really notice. "Always…" She gave her a smile before closing the door.

--------------------------------------

Yoona opened her eyes as she woke up. She slipped out of bed checking the time on her phone. 'I should get things ready now, but just to make sure...' Her head popped up on the other bed to check on Tiffany. The girl was still asleep. 'Perfect.' She braided her hair before stepping out of their dorm. She walked along the building and made a quick phone call.

-------------------------------------

Yuri approached the school. A crowd of students huddled along the quad. Across the campus lined the three buses. Her eyes drifted to the boys and girls, they all seemed to be excited. A teacher who seemed to be the leader appeared before the students.

"Attention." She called to the students.

The boys and girls shifted their gaze to the woman.

"Good morning and welcome to our annual touring trip. We're so glad to have you all..." The woman went on about what they would be expecting to do for the week.

Yuri tuned her out and looked around until she spotted a familiar black car.

The speaker finished her introductions and starting grouping the students together.

Yuri focused onto the speaker and walked to her respective team. "I don't feel too good." She held her stomach.

"Are you okay?" One of the girls in her group came to her aid.

"Yeah, I just need to use the restroom." She motioned to the building.

"I'll go with you."

----------------------------------

The girl decided to stay outside of the restroom. She could faintly here Yuri's gags.

Yuri poured a mixture she had in her bottle into the toilet. It looked pretty gross. She coughed into it before flushing its contents. Her mind shifted to something sad as tears dropped from her eyes. She tidied herself up before leaving.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked her once more. "Maybe you shouldn't go on this trip..."

"Y-You think so?" She bent down gripping her abdomen.

"Yes, here, I’ll help you walk back." The two moved back to the quad.

Once they reached the group the girl immediately ran to the leader. She and the teacher talked for a while as she kept her distance. It didn't take that long for the teacher to approach the tanned girl.

The teacher looked at her clipboard and spoke, "Kwon Yuri?"

"Yes?"

"Your friend told me that you're not feeling that well. Is this true?"

"Yes ma'am." Yuri tightened her grip around her body.

"..." The teacher examined her. "Then it might be best for you not to attend this trip."

Yuri looked down with a sad expression. She nodded in agreement.

The woman looked at her sincerely. "I'm really sorry. I'm sure there will be other opportunities for you to take part in, but as of now it’s best if you stay put and get better." She patted her shoulder.

Yuri lifted her head and met the woman's eyes. She humbly nodded.

The woman turned back and continued organizing the students into the bus.

After thirty minutes all the students had been seated and the bus took its leave.

Yuri was left alone standing in the quad. Her bags remained with her as she looked back at the black car. A grin formed around her face as she headed in its direction.

She was a few feet away until the driver stepped out of the car and opened the trunk. The tanned girl gave him her bags as he placed them into the car. Yuri entered the vehicle and noticed the dark brown haired girl sitting next to her.

Yoona turned her head as she smiled at the girl. "Good morning Yuri unnie."

"Good morning Yoong." She replied calmly.

"I take it that everything went well."

"Yup." Things were certainly turning out perfect.

"Good. Well, I have to attend class for today." She looked at her phone. "So I’ll see you at the beach house before the party."

"Ok."

Yoona stepped out of the car and headed back to the campus. Yuri slightly rolled the window down as she watched the girl walk away before the car drove off.

----------------------------

The girls sat at the table together as they ate their lunch. Jessica looked a lot better thanks to Yuri.

"So what are you going to wear tonight Jess?" Tiffany questioned her.

"I don't know…" She was still unsure about attending, but Yuriwas right, she needed to stop sulking. "I'm sure I can find something."

"Ok."

Yoona took a bite of her meal. She thought about what Yuri might be wearing tonight.

"Yoong are you ok?" Sunny asked.

"...Yes, I’m fine unnie."

"Really? Then what are you thinking about?" Hyoyeon asked.

Yoona simply smiled.

"You're thinking about Michael aren't you?" Tiffany said

Jessica stopped eating and looked at Yoona.

"Maybe..."

"I knew it!" Tiffany yelled out loud. She earned a few stares from other students as she bolted upwards.

Jessica was quick to pull her back down.

"So he's coming to your party tonight?" Jessica grew curious.

"I guess I’m not quite sure. He didn't give me a straight answer." She lied.

"Oh…" Jessica thought she would finally see him tonight.

"It would be nice if he did. Then everyone else can finally meet him especially you Jessi." Tiffany replied.

"Yes, it certainly would…" A smile played across Yoona's lips.

----------------------------------

Yuri stepped out of the car as she stood in awe over Yoona's beach house. It was way bigger than the one she had previously been in.

Once she opened the door a young maid was there to greet her.

"Good morning." She said with a smile.

"Uh, good morning." She waved her hand in a friendly manner.

"I'll show you to your room."

"Ok."

Yuri followed the maid up the spiral staircase and into a hall. She stopped as the young lady came to a halt. The raven haired girl watched the girl open the door.

The tanned girl was shocked at how big the room was. It was about the size of Yoona's previous bedroom. The walls were white while the corners of the ceiling were trimmed in gold. The room looked grand. 'Maybe I have the wrong room.'

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter