Chapter 4

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looked through the window waiting for her class to end. She had listened to the first portion of the lecture until she started daydreaming. This was so unlike her, she never did that.

The professor stopped talking as a young girl approached him. She whispered something to him before he moved aside and the girl made an announcement.

"Hello and good morning." She waved at the students.

Jessica turned her attention to the new speaker and listened attentively.

"As you all know the student council planned a tour around Japan for the students of this school. It's a great opportunity for students to interact with each other and explore different lifestyles and cultures around Japan. "

The whole class started chatting around each other.

"The trip will be for one week. Due to budget cuts, only one hundred students can go so it is a first-come-first-serve basis. The trip will begin this Friday so we expect to have the signup sheet by tomorrow. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact or talk to the student council. Thank you." The young girl bowed and thanked the professor before leaving.

Jessica looked at Yuri and she looked like she didn't care. It was unusual because her best friend would normally be into these things, skipping class for one week.

She decided not to go, she had a lot to do and think about. If she took this opportunity, she would be behind a stack of schoolwork. She looked at the window again.

----------------------------------

'Wow, this is perfect!'  Yuri mentally thanked God for this opportunity. She made sure not to show her true feelings in public. With her peripheral vision she could see Jessica staring at her. 'Just play it cool Yuri.' She gripped her pencil as she thought about Yoona's plan. 'This is totally going to work.'

---------------------------------

Yoona and Seohyun walked out of their class as the school bell rang for lunch time.

Yuri coming from the opposite direction saw Yoona from a distance. Her eyes lit up as she saw the younger girl.

"Yoona!" She yelled across the hall.

Yoona and Seohyun stopped chatting and looked to her direction. Yuri ran to the two with her bag in her hands.

"You won't believe what I'm going to tell you!" She dropped her bag and shook Yoona’s shoulders.

"Yuri unnie!" Seohyun waved beside the girl.

Yuri turned to see the maknae standing right next to her. She stopped herself from telling Yoona the news, and her grip loosened as she stepped away from Yoona.

"What were you going to tell her unnie?" Seohyun asked innocently.

"A-Actually it's nothing." She waved her hands to dismiss the topic.

Yoona looked at Yuri before speaking. "Want to eat lunch with us?"

"Uhh… sure"

"Let's go! I’m hungry.” Sooyoung, who came out of nowhere, said.

--------------------------------

"I can't believe you didn't see Yoona's boyfriend." Tiifany said and pouted at the others.

Yoona giggled. "Fany unnie he's not my boyfriend, he was just a relative visiting from the states." She said and continued eating her lunch.

Yuri didn't touch her food at all. This whole conversation was just... awkward. She looked around the cafeteria and spotted Jessica. Hyoyeon saw her as well and stood up to wave at the girl.

"Over here Sica." She waved frantically to get her attention.

Jessica saw Hyoyeon and started walking to the girls. She took the vacant seat next to Yuri.

"Hi guys." She pulled out her lunch from her bag.

"I can't believe you didn't see him either Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter