Chapter 17

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona slipped into her dress as she readied herself for school. Yuri, on the other hand, turned to the side avoiding the temptation to look at her.

"Yuri ah can you help me with the zipper?" She gestured at her back.

The tanned girl didn't have a choice, so she walked out of the bed and stood behind Yoona. Her hands took the zipper as she slowly moved it up, summing up her friend's flawless back.

"So the other day..." She looked directly at Yuri through the mirror. "When I asked the girls what to do for the holiday, they said they wanted to go on a camping trip."

"Ok..."

"Taeyeon unnie is joining us this time." She looked at her dress. "She wants to know Michael better."

"Really?" The zipper suddenly jammed in the middle.

"Yes, I'm sure she does. After Fany unnie told the heroic stories of Michael, who wouldn't?" She giggled lightly.

"Yeah?" She fidgeted with the zipper. It wouldn't budge.

Yoona looked back at Yuri. "So you have to be twice as careful now, especially if the whole group is going."

"Alright." She grew frustrated as she tried to wiggle the zipper up and down.

"That means no girl's underwear." Yoona laughed softly.

"I know..." She tilted the zipper side to side. It still didn't move. "Wait what?"

The doe-eyed girl could tell that Yuri was having difficulty with the zipper. "Here I'll just change into something else." She motioned her to step back as her dress dropped to the ground.

The younger girl walked to her closet in only her pink laced bra and .

'How does she wear that to school?' Yuri thought as she quickly covered her eyes with one hand. Her finger started to slip as she eyed her reaching for a blouse. She swallowed hard and resumed to conceal her eyes.

Yoona turned to see the girl closing her eyes. She quickly took what she needed and wore her top. She tossed her shorts onto the bed. "Why are you covering your eyes?" Her hands moved to the raven head's.

Yuri still had her eyes clenched. 'She's probably not even fully clothed.'

When the tanned girl didn't respond she took her pair of shorts and walked to the other side of the bed.

Yuri slowly opened an eye and turned to see Yoona bending down to wear her shorts. She bit her lip hard and immediately looked forward. 'Don't look, don't look...'

Yoona straightened herself as she walked past the older girl to retrieve her shoes. She slipped her feet into them and had an idea. "Yuri ah can you tie my shoes?"

"N-No way, you can tie them yourself." She placed her hands across her chest.

"Please?" She begged with her puppy eyes.

"No..."

"Pretty please?"

Yuri looked at the girl. 'Is she that lazy? Then again she's done so much for me, it doesn't hurt to help her this once.' "Fine." She walked to the younger girl and bent down to tie her shoe.

Her fingers took the laces and tied them together. She faintly took in her scent - it smelled like natural herbs. She quickly moved to tie the next one.

"Thanks." She smiled as the raven head stood up.

"You're welcome." Yuri replied quietly.

Yoona moved close to Yuri and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "See you later." She took her bag and left the room.

"Yeah..." She simply replied as she touched her face.

--------------------------------------------------

Donghae sat in class as the girls swarmed Jessica at her desk.

"So it's true? You're dating that one guy from the all-boys school?" A female student asked her. The rest expected her answer.

"N-No. We're just friends." She blushed as she responded.

"Really, it didn't look like it." A blonde haired girl said.

"Yeah, I mean you hugged him and all." They obviously saw everything.

"I-It's not like that. We're just close friends." She wanted to them to stop pestering her about Michael.

"So, he's not your boyfriend?" A girl sat in front of her.

"No, he's not..."

"Then can I have his number?" A girl behind eagerly asked.

Just then the teacher had arrived. "Please take your seats, class is about to begin."

The girls slowly dispersed and Jessica was visible once again. Donghae watched her from afar. He was eavesdropping on the whole conversation. 'So he isn't her boyfriend...yet.' He was a little relieved. 'Then I still have a chance.' He turned his attention back to the teacher.

--------------------------------------------------

Tiffany arrived early at their spot as she waited for the girls during lunch time. She already told Taeyeon their plans for Thursday. It was great to have almost the whole group do these outings together.

Seohyun arrived shortly with a big bag.

"What's in the bag?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Oh, I just brought back some snacks for us to eat and drink. We haven't done this in a while."

As Seohyun was taking the cake out, two shikshins rushed to the table waiting for it to be served.

"CAKE!!!" Yoona and Sooyoung cheered in unison.

The others also made their way to the group observing the maknae's treat. Everyone couldn't help but smile. Oh how they wished for Yuri and Taeyeon was there with them. 

Seohyun placed the other snacks down at the table as she sat down. She also gave each of them a cup before pouring some juice into it. They all took a bite of their food and sip from their drink before speaking.

"So how's Mike?" Sunny asked Jessica.

"He's ok." She wiped with a napkin. "But you know he's a lot like Yul."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter