Chapter 6

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stared at the empty desk by the window where Jessica used to sit. The older girl didn't feel like coming to school today. She propped her elbow on the desk as she leaned on her arm.

Her fingers scribbled a few notes into her book. They were multiple standards that read - I hate Donghae.

'It's your entire fault.' She looked over to the boy who had his head down. Yuri gripped her pencil and continued writing until the lead broke. 'Aughh!' She decided to confront the boy after class.

The school bell rang signaling the end of the period. The class exited the room and Donghae followed after the students.

Yuri was quick to grab his arm once they both stepped out of the class.

He turned to look at Yuri; he wasn't surprised that it was her.

"What's your problem, why did you say that to Jessica the other day?" She let go of his arm.

"I was just being honest with her." He massaged his arm.

"You shouldn't have said anything."

"..." Donghae put one hand into his pocket. "I already told you how I feel about Jessica. I like I her and I want her to be my girlfriend. She doesn't need to think about some guy who she won't even meet again."

Yuri clenched her fists fighting back the urge to hit him. "Just leave her alone!" She yelled at him before running down the stairs towards her next class.

------------------------------------

"So which one should I wear Yul?" Tiffany showed a picture of two different dresses on her phone. YoonYulTi were eating lunch together.

"Uh...that one." She blindly picked one of the dresses.

"But you didn't even look at it!" Tiffany made an angry face.

Yuri shrugged and took a drink from her bottle. She was obviously distraught.

Yoona looked at the tanned girl. "How's Sica unnie doing?"

"She's still cooped up in her room." Yuri said while looking at her drink

"That's terrible; I'd never expect Donghae to say something like that." Tiffany said

The three girls sat in silence.

"Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot." Yoona reached for something in her bag. She pulled out an envelope. "I was saving this for Sica unnie, but you can give it to her instead." The younger girl smiled at Yuri.

The tanned girl gave a faint smile. "Thanks Yoong."

"Actually I was wondering if you guys wanted to sleepover at the house, after the party. I’ll tell the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter