Chapter 3

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update...

Yuri bolted upward as she awoke from a nightmare. She tried to regain her breathing pattern again and glanced to her side, looking at sleeping Yoona. Her hand searched for her phone by the bedside, and checked the time, it was past 5 a.m. She sat by the bed and entered the bathroom. Yuri lifted her shirt to see her new purple bruises from yesterday’s training. 'Yikes! I'm pretty sure super heroes get this all the time.' Yuri mentally laughed.

After rinsing her face, she returned to the bedroom. It would be pointless to go back to sleep so she tip toed around the room as she reached the door ensuring not to wake Yoona up. She explored the house until she arrived at the second floor's veranda. The cool air blew towards her face as she leaned on the wooden bar. She could faintly make out the sunrise from the horizon. A small smile played across her face as she examined the beautiful view.

Unknown to her, Yoona was silently standing by the veranda's door, watching her intently. Her dark hair flowed freely in the wind. The younger girl decided to approach the girl, and positioned herself beside the older girl. Their shoulders touched as they both watched the sunrise.

Yuri looked at her side and stiffened. 'W-What is she wearing?' Her face reddened when she observed Yoona’s sky blue scallop stretch laced baby doll top. She turned her head to the side diverting her attention onto a nearby tree.

"Something wrong?" Yoona looked at Yuri.

"I-It's nothing." Yuri said looking at the tree. "Uh, I need to use the bathroom."

Yoona was confused why Yuri was avoiding her, then looked down at what she was wearing, 'Oh my.' She giggled and returned her view to the sunrise.

Yuri stood behind the wall adjacent to the door. She felt her heart rate quicken as she tried to calm her nerves. Her index finger ran across her nose, a small trace of blood ran down. 'Great, now I really need to use the restroom...'

----------------------------------------------

"Try this on." Yoona gave her something that looked like a vest.

Yuri nodded and wore it. "What's this?"

"It's supposed to compress your chest." Yoona recalled the description of the item.

"So it's like a deboobinizer?" Yuri looked at herself in the mirror.

Yoona laughed. "Yes, we can't have you bind; it might ruin your cover if Sica unnie hugs you. Now give me a hug."

Yuri gave Yoona a hug. She felt the Yoona's hands run down along her back before she pulled away.

"It's perfect!" Yoona exclaimed as she clapped her hands together. "Next, let's pick out a few clothes for you."

She quickly took the girl's hand and led her to a guest room.

----------------------------------------------

Yuri exited the dressing room sporting a black t-shirt and cargo shorts.

"Hmm…" Yoona thought as Yuri stood before her. "That's fine."

A pile of boy's clothing lay on top of the guest room's bed. They had been picking them out for about two hours now.

Yuri took a sat on the floor. 'This is tiring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter