Chapter 12

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica grew more flustered. 'What was that doing there?'

"I thought he was different...looks like he's just another ert." Tiffany spoke.

Jessica was speechless. She didn't know what to think.

"Maybe we should take it and just question him later." The idea certainly sounded interesting.

"N-No. Just leave it there." Jessica sounded serious. Even if it was odd, they didn't have the right to just take his belongings.

"B-But..."

"No Tiff." Jessica said and turned back to the door.

"Ok.." Tiffany said but sneakily slipped it into her pockets as she shut the drawer. 'Jessi may not agree, but I think it would be in her best interest...'

The girls continued to explore his room.

————————————————————

Yoona splashed around in her shorts as the waves crashed onto her legs.

Yuri sat at a safe distance as she watched the girl wade at the water. She started to feel a little better. The pain in her head had subsided significantly.

Yoona ran quickly to sit beside Yuri. "Feeling a lot better?"

"Yup."

"Then let's get up." She stood and offered her hand.

The raven haired accepted it and stood with ease.

Just then a butler came down to the beach to give Yoona the black sunglasses she needed and whispered something to her before leaving.

"What's up?" Yuri asked.

"It seems like we need to get going now." She looked at the glasses and handed them to the Yuri. "And you need to wear these...Oppa."

Yuri recalled what happened yesterday and wore the sunglasses.

"Now let's go!" She took her hand as they headed back to the house.

————————————————————

The two Korean-American girls had almost finished scanning the room until they heard footsteps echoing along the hall.

"Tiff, we have to go..now!"

Tiffany nodded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter