Chapter 16

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stared at the window from her first period class. She turned to look at Yuri’s desk, which remained empty. 'I wonder how she's doing...' Her mind drifted to the last time they spoke to each other on the phone. She took her advice and gave Michael a chance. She was glad that she did because the boy was nice and kind-hearted despite the fact that he was temporarily mute. She had tried to kiss him multiple times, but it never worked. 'Maybe it wasn't the right time.' She thought to herself as she continued jotting down notes.

------------------------------

Donghae turned to look at Jessica after he finished writing into his notebook. He couldn't help but think about the boy she had talked to the other day. 'Who are you?' His mind wondered if he was the guy from the dance. 'It couldn't be, could it?' He also made a mental note of the boy's clothing. It was from that prestigious boy's school not far from the University. 'Is he just a friend or a boyfriend?' He sat in deep thought about the raven haired boy.

------------------------------

Yoona and Seohyun walked to their usual spot for lunch. The others joined them shortly after.

"So...I heard Michael surprised you the other day." Sunny asked to verify the rumors.

Jessica set her utensils aside. "Yes, he did." She confirmed it with a smile.

"Who knew that he went to that school." Sooyoung thought dreamily.

"That must be why he's so good looking." Tiffany giggled as she saw her best friend blush.

"Y-Yah, s-stop it..." She didn't like talking about Michael that way. Her head dropped to cover her reddened face.

"Anyways..." Sunny dropped the subject quickly. "We have a holiday this week on...Thursday." She looked at the girls. "What do you guys want to do?"

"I spoke with Taeyeon last night. She said that she could join us if we were doing something." Tiffany confirmed.

"That's great Fany unnie." Seohyun said as she began her lunch. "It would be nice if Teayeon unnie could join us." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

 “Any ideas?" Hyoyeon asked

"Let's have a camping trip!" Sooyoung suggested.

"Sounds great," Sunny said.

"Can we invite Mike (Michael)?" Jessica asked shyly.

"That'd be great since Tae said she wanted to meet him." Tiffany stated

The doe-eyed girl nodded. "So it's settled. We'll camp out together for Thursday."

The girls smiled as they all agreed. They continued eating their lunch as they chatted excitedly about their plans.

------------------------------

It was late a noon when Yuri unraveled the bandage around her hand. Her knuckles remained purple and swollen. "Great, how am I supposed to hide this from Sica when I get back?"

She stretched her arm and moved her fingers. "Ow ,ow, owww"

The tanned girl decided to place the bandages on once more. She didn't like looking at her new battle scar.

"Eotteokkhae..." She felt like playing the guitar today, but given her recent injury making a decent chord would be difficult. "Aughh!" She yelled in frustration. Yuri frowned and decided to explore the rest of the house.

(A/N: Let’s all pretend that Yuri can’t play the piano, even though she’s great at it. >.<)

She made her way down the stairs and noticed a grand black piano in the living room. Her feet shifted it as she approached it and her fingers slid down its figure. 'Yoona must play this all the time...' She thought before taking its seat. Her feet touched the pedals beneath it. "Why are there three?" She pressed on each one. None of them made a sound. "This is really weird..." She released her feet and slid her left hand onto the keyboard. Yuri's fingers pressed on each note consecutively as the pitch changed from lower to higher. 'Cool' she noted to herself.

Her fingers continued to play onto the white keys occasionally pressing on the black ones as well. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter