Chapter 13

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yuri entered her room, she removed her wig and and other things that disguised herself as a male.

'I can't believe they trespassed into my room!' She sighed a mentally told herself to lock the door.

'That was really close though, if Yoona hadn't saved me back there… I would've been toast!' Her feet moved across the room checking to see if the things belonged to her were still there. Her hand pulled the bedside table and captured her own cellphone. 'Thank God they didn't find this...' She decided to hide it with her other important 'stuff'.

Yuri walked and looked around the room one more time to check if anything else was misplaced. There was nothing suspicious. 'Ok, good.'

She reached for a new pair of clothes and a towel before walking to bathroom and taking a bath.

-------------------------------------

The three girls joined the other girls in the dining room for breakfast. Michael didn't join them, after this morning's event because he probably felt really embarrassed. SooSunHyoSeo immediately noticed the awkward and tensed atmosphere around Jessica, Tiffany, and Yoona. They immediately excused themselves from the table knowing that the three girls needed space to talk.

Jessica and Tiffany felt guilty for what they did - trespassing into the boy's room and accusing him for something false.

"So…how did you guys end up sleeping on the beach?" Tiffany asked Yoona breaking the silence..

The doe eyed girl stopped eating to decide how she would answer the question. "Well, it began when you two decided to take a bath." She set down her fork. "He looked a bit sad, so I thought it would be best if he told me about it. We ended up walking on the beach."

Jessica slowly placed her utensil down and listened attentively to the younger girl.

"I asked him multiple times, but he didn't answer me." She looked down at her plate. "It must've been something personal that happened in the forest..." Her eyes drifted to Jessica.

Jessica slowly lowered her head as she turned beet red. She knew exactly what Michael was hiding.

"He was going to tell me, under one condition... I had to catch him." Yoona continued and giggled lightly. "So we spent a good amount of time running around the beach."

Tiffany looked at Yoona then to Jessica.

'So they were the two that I spotted last night?' Jessica thought.

"I ended up catching him," Yoona said in triumph. "But he didn't keep his word." She looked at the girls.

'Did he tell her what happened?' Jessica started to get worried and waited for the verdict.

"He must've hit the ground pretty hard because he fainted after a few minutes." Yoona thought its best not to tell the girls the rest of the details.

Jessica sighed in relief. What happened in the forest should be kept as a secret at least for now...

Tiffany thought in her chair. "So that's why you didn't come back last night, you had to take care of Michael."

Yoona looked at the two and nodded. It looked like they bought it.

"So..." Tiffany said as she finished her meal. "What's the plan for today?"

"I was thinking that maybe we can just stick to the beach this time." Yoona said

"Ok, that sounds fun. Let me just go inform the others" Tiffany said as she left the dining area.

It was decided that they would have their last day at the beach.

----------------------------------

Yuri fixed her hair after taking her shower and placed her wig on. She had to learn how to do it by herself, Yoona wouldn't always be there to help her. She fixed it to make it look like its her actual hair.

- Knock - Knock -

Yuri quickly closed the bathroom door. What if it wasn’t Yoona? Her mind went back to the events that had happened earlier, she had locked it prior to taking a shower. There was no way they could get in unless they had the key. She lowered her guard and opened the door. It was Yoona.

The doe eyed girl smiled at the tanned girl and entered the room. "Wow, that looks pretty good." Yoona said.

"Thanks." Yoona said with a smile; proud of her accomplishment.

Yoona ran her fingers along the Yuri's ‘short’ raven hair. Her brown eyes sparkled as the sun's rays illuminated the room. She looked down and reached in her pocket for something. She pulled out a new phone and another pair of contacts. "Looks like you'll be needing these again."

A grin appeared around her face. "Yoong, you're the best!" She gave the girl a tight hug. "Oh, and  uhh, I'm sorry about the other phone..." She broke the hug and handed the broken device back to Yoona .

"It's ok. If you hadn't jumped in and broken this phone, Sica eonnie wouldn't be here with us today."

The younger girl was right. She nodded and accepted the items.

"Now you have to finish getting ready, we're going to the beach for our last day." She told Yuri.

"Ok." She smiled and Yoona took her leave.

------------------------------------

Yuri shifted back to Michael as he headed down the stairs. For once, the girls were ready before him. They brought towels, handbags, a beach ball, and watermelon. Everything seemed to be set.

He made his way down thinking that he would once again be their pack mule.

As if reading his mind Yoona said, "Don't worry oppa. We'll help you out today." She gave him a smile.

He smiled and looked at the stuff it was better that they did help him, there were so many things to carry. They each took several items before they headed out.

-------------------------------------

The girls splashed around the water with their other pair of swimsuits. Michael didn't bother to play around with the girls for fear of losing his contacts a second time. He sat under the parasol sporting red boardshorts and a white t-shirt. He practically looked like a lifeguard.

The weather wasn't too hot and the sea breeze helped them cool down. Hyoyeon tossed the ball between the girls. They were having a lot of fun. Yoona looked at Michael from a distance, he looked a little lonely so she decided to approach him.

He watched her through his glasses as she sat next to him.

"Why aren't you out there with us oppa?"

He took his time before speaking. "My contacts..." He said quietly.

"Oh, right..." She spoke softly. "But you're missing out on this chance to be with Sica eonni."

Yoona told the truth, he really hadn't made any progress since… last night.

After this morning's misunderstanding he felt, embarrassed. As much as he wanted to talk to her - he couldn't.

"I have an idea!" Her eyes lit up suddenly. "You should put some sunblock on her!"

"W-What?" He blushed as the words came out of Yoona's mouth.

"Yes! You know, you put some into your hands and apply it down her arms like this." She took his hands and slid them onto her.

Michael's heart raced, 'Yoona! What are you doing?!' He swallowed hard trying to calm his nerves. 'What if she sees us!'

Just then, the ball bounced back to the shore and Jessica walked to retrieve it. She took the ball in her hands and looked up. She was surprised to find Michael with Yoona. Her eyes focused on the two, his hands slid down the doe eyed girl’s shoulders to her arms. 'What is he doing?' A tinge of jealousy leapt from her heart.

On the other side, Yoona could sense Jessica looking at them so she stopped. She looked back to see Michael blushing with his head turned to the side. 'Oh Michael...'

It took all of Jessica's courage to walk up to the two. She dropped the ball and approached them.

'Oh no, she saw it!' Michael tilted his head downwards trying hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter