Chapter 15

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend ended to soon as the girls had to wake up early for school. Michael woke up to say goodbye. He didn't really dress up, he wore gray sweatpants and a t-shirt. His raven hair was a mess since he didn't have time to fix it.

"So when will I see you again?" Jessica asked him as they talked in private.

- we'llseeeachothersoon -

His hand was still recovering from his injury. He thought it looked like word vomit. He gave his phone number to her and she hugged him. "Thanks..." She pressed her head close to his ear. "I had a really good time with you." She detached herself from him and entered the car.

The other girls bid goodbye to him as well before entering the car. He nodded silently in reply. Yoona simply eyed him as she also entered the car, he would be staying with her for the rest of the week, and the other girls had no idea about it.

It took a few minutes for the black car to drive off the estate.

When they were gone he marched back to his room.

------------------------------

Yuri changed her clothes to her own clothes. "It feels so good to be wearing normal clothes again!" She exclaimed as no one was there to hear it. 'What am I doing today?'

- Knock - Knock -

"Come in."

The young maid from before showed up. "Miss Yoona says that you will have to transfer to the other house. There's a car waiting for you outside when you're ready."

She walked to her closet and readied her bags.

------------------------------

When Yuri arrived at the house she slept in during prom night, she was guided to a room adjacent to Yoona's. She finished placing her clothes into the drawer when Michael's phone ran with a message.

From Jessica
-Hi Michael-

Her heart skipped a beat as she jumped onto her bed.

From Michael
- Hey-

From Jessica
- What are you doing today? -

Yuri thought to herself. She didn't know how to reply, so she just typed:

From Michael
- School -

From Jessica
- Which school? -

'Oh no… Which school did Michael go to? And if he did, which one? ' Yuri didn't do her research on nearby schools yet. She didn't reply.

From Jessica
-Michael? -

No reply.

From Michael
- Sorry Sica, I gotta go. Class is starting soon. I'll text you later. -

From Jessica
- Ok -

She let out a sigh of relief and wiped her brow.

A new message appeared on the screen of her personal phone. This time it was from Yoona.

From Yoona
-Yuri, what are you doing today? -

From Yuri
- umm, nothing? -

From Yoona
- Do you want to surprise Sica eonni today, after school? -

A smile lit up around the tanned girl's face. Yoona really was the best.

From Yuri
- Sure -

From Yoona
- Good. Now take note on what i'm about to write... -

She read every word as Yoona told her the plan.

------------------------------

The school bell rang signaling the end of the day. 'Yet another day alone at the house...' Jessica thought as she headed down the stairs.

"Hey Jessica!" A dino face guy called from the hall.

She looked at him as he approached.

"Great party last Friday right?" His eyes met hers. She averted his gaze.

"Yeah..." She responded slowly.

They both walked down the stairs. "Listen, my friends and I are going to this one eatery that just opened. You want to go with us?"

She remembered forgiving him during Yoona's party, but she would never forget what he said - especially since he was wrong. She did meet the boy and his name was Michael Kwon.

"No thanks."

He looked at her with disappointment as they exited the building. "...Are you still mad at me?" He walked by her side.

"...No." She looked around the campus searching for a friend or reasonable alibi to get her out of this awkward conversation. Her eyes drifted to a boy wearing a uniform who stood by a column. He had raven hair and a tan skin. 'Michael?' She thought as her heart leapt with excitement. "I'm sorry Donghae, but I have to go." She said as she rushed to the tanned guy.

"Michael?" She asked across the quad.

He turned to face her with a smile.

'So it is him!' She ran to him with a hug. "What are you doing here?" Her voice had a tone of happiness as she asked him.

- Ijustwantedtoseeyou -

She blushed.

------------------------------

Donghae stood from afar as he watched the two talk. 'Who is that? Her boyfriend?'

------------------------------

She looked down at what he was wearing, gray pants and a cream colored sweater over his white dress shirt. It was a school uniform at an all boys school not far from the University. The school were well known

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter