Chapter 1

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri looked at the sky as she hid behind the little shed. She touched her face and realized that her mask had fallen off. Jessica was only a few feet away from her. Yuri panicked and tried to think of a way to escape, and she concluded that the best way was to stay put.

After what seems to hours, Yuri looked back and saw Jessica walking back with Donghae. Her heart sank seeing the two so close together. When she made sure that disappeared. She walked to where Jessica was standing earlier and realized that her best friend took the mask. She leaned against the column and sat on the ground. 'What am I doing?' The raven haired rummaged her hair as her mind pondered off.

A dark-brown haired girl looked around before heading towards Yuri.

"There you are!" Yoona yelled.

Yuri lifted her head up.

"I've been looking for you!" Yoona took off her mask before attempting to make an angry face.

"Uhh… Sorry…" Yuri apologized while nervously laughing

"So, how did it go?"

"Umm...I don't really know." Yuri said looking down.

"So does she know? Who you really are?"

"No..." Yuri replied quietly. "Maybe I should just tell her the truth."

Yoona looked at the latter. "Is that what you want to do?"

Yuri remained silent.

"Well, I have a better idea." Yoona looked down at Yuri.

Yuri looked down and listened to the younger girl’s plan.

----------------------------

TaeNy was walking to the dorm as it was already late. They walked along the hall as Taeyeon turned her head and spotted Yoona with the same boy from earlier. He was wearing a different mask this time, but she could still recognize his attire. She shook her girlfriend and pointed in their direction.

Tiffany's eyes widened.

"It's her secret boyfriend," Taeyeon stated.

"Oh yeah… We should say hi." Tiffany started walking toward her friend.

"No!" The older girl said.

"But why? I wanna meet him." Tiffany pouted.

"I'm sure she'll introduce him when the time's right." She said and crossed her arms.

"B-but..." Tiffany whined.

"Come on, let's g-" Taeyeon turned to notice that her girlfriend had disappeared and say her walking toward Yoona.

"Fany!" She yelled as she ran to catch up with the younger.

---------------------------------------

Yoona smiled as she finished talking about her idea. Yuri seemed to think it was good as she watched a grin form on her face.

"Yoona ah!" Tiffany yelled.

Yuri stopped on her tracks, "Oh no."

"It'll be ok." Yoona said as they watched the eye-smile girl approach them.

"H-Hey!" Tiffany exclaimed as she greeted Yoona and the ‘boy’.

"Hello unnie" Yoona said with a smile.

The ‘boy’ waved at her.

"Who's your friend?" Tiffany said and took a good look at ‘him’.

"Oh, umm..." She hadn't really thought of a cover name for Yuri yet.

The ‘boy’ leaned in to whisper something into her ear. Yoona nodded before responding.

"He's Michael oppa," Yoona calmly replied, "Michael Kwon."

Tiffany looked at the ‘boy’ for he looked suspicious. "Hello Michael! Oppa?"

The ‘boy’ shook ‘his’ head.

"Fany!" Taeyeon yelled from afar.

All three of them looked at the girl as she stopped in front of them trying to catch her breath.

"Don't run off like that!" Taeyeon said to Tiffany. The latter just smiled at the older one

"Hi Yoong,” Taeyeon said, "and..."

"Michael!" Tiffany yelled making everyone cover their ears.

"Hello Michael." Taeyeon greeted the ‘boy’.

He gave her a small smile.

"So, what brings you two here?" Tiffany asked.

"We were just about to leave.” Yoona said.

"Together?"

"Yes."

"Wait, so is he your boyfriend?"

The ‘boy’ blushed slightly.

"F-Fany! You shouldn't assume things like that." Taeyeon said

"Boyfriend? What makes you say that?"

"B-Because-" before Tiffany could reply Taeyeon covered .

"Oh, will you look at the time! Looks like we should get going."

"Goodnight Yoong, Michael." She took her girlfriend’s hand and led her away.

---------------------------------------

The music died down as the crowd of students disappeared. Jessica looked at her phone, it was already late. She looked around the room to look for her best friend, but unluckily she wasn’t there. She recalled that the last time they saw each other was after the group's performance.

Donghae walked to her as soon as he finished talking to his friends. He could tell she looked worried.

"Is something wrong?"

"Have you seen Yuri?"

"Nope, well, not since you guys performed."

‘Where could her she possibly be?’ A few seconds passed before her phone buzzed.

From Yuri

Sica ah, I'll be sleeping over at Yoona's house tonight.

See you tomorrow. :)

'Sleepover? Well… At least she's safe.' Jessica Thought relieved that her best friend was fine.

Donghae looked at Jessica and offered, "I'll walk you home."

She nodded and took her belongings as they both left the auditorium.

--------------------------------------------------

Yuri knew that she would have difficulties being in the apartment after tonight's events, so she decided to stay at Yoona’s place for the night.

Yoona walked towards Yuri after notifying Tiffany she would not be staying at the dorm tonight. The car would come by to pick them up in fifteen minutes

Yuri removed her mask, and placed her sunglasses.

-----------------------------------------------

Jessica was walking down the street with Donghae, holding the boy's mask with one hand.

When they both reached Jessica’s apartment, she thanked Donghae for the night and bid goodbye.

Jessica opened the door and removed her heels, picking them up with her fingers as she walked towards her room. After dressing into her pajamas and cleaning herself up, she sat on her bed. She lay down looking up at the boy's mask which she set on her nightstand.

A thousand thoughts flooded her mind. "Who are you?" She questioned the mask as she turned to her side. She hoped she would meet him again as her eyelids felt heavier and she drifted to sleep.

------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter