Chapter 11

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Je...ssi...Jess...i...Jessi...Jessi!" Tiffany said softly.

"Mmmmm.." The girl mumbled in her sleep.

"I need to tell you something important." Tiffany shook her shoulder. "I don't think Yoona slept here last night..." She pointed to the third bed in the room. It looked set and unused.

"Are you sure?" She said groggily with her head hidden underneath a pillow.

"Yes, I'm sure." Tiffany stated.

"What if she just woke up really early today?" She stuck her head out of the pillow.

"No Jess, I'm sure of it." She replied with confidence. "I stayed up late last night waiting for her to return, but she didn't..."

Jessica propped her head on the bed. She started to get worried. What if Tiffany was saying the truth? "Let's check the other rooms." She suggested as she sat upright.

Tiffany nodded in agreement. The two girls headed for the door in their pajamas.

-------------------------

Yuri's eyes clenched as she woke up. Her hand grasped for what she thought would be her bed, but it felt soft and...sandy. 'Sandy?' She bolted up focusing her view onto the waves crashing. 'How did I?' A sudden throbbing hit her head as she held herself steady with the other hand. "Nngg."

------------------------

Yoona skipped along the beach meeting Yuri. She giggled to herself observing her tousled hair. "Goodmorning!" The doe eyed said happily.

"Good..morning." She looked up drowsily at Yoona. "Wh-What happened last night?" The pain in her radiated once again. "Augh...why did we end up here?"

Yoona's smile slipped as she recalled the previous night's events. 'Should I tell her?'

Yuri didn't feel to well. She couldn't help but think that she was missing something.

"Are you ok? Does your head still hurt?" Yoona knelt down beside her.

"A little."

"Do...you remember anything?" The doe eyed girl pried curiously.

"Umm..." She thought hard. "I remember that Jessica drowned...and I saved her." She closed her eyes trying to connect the rest. "Then we walked around the forest..and we fell."

Yoona looked intrigued. 'Could this be what she was hiding last night?'

"Uhh.." Her mind grew cloudy once more. "...that's it." She closed her eyes squinting hard. It couldn't have ended just there.

Yoona dropped her smile. She was so close!

"...In any case, can you get up?" She asked Yuri as she stood.

"Yeah.." She slowly stood up, but was quickly attacked with a bit of vertigo. Yuri ended up falling towards her friend.

"Ahh..." Yoona looked at the raven haired who loomed over her.

"Umm, I'm so sorry." Yuri repelled herself away. She felt the heat rise in her face. As she sat down sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter