Chapter 2

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can anyone recommend or make a poster for this story?? ^^ Kamsahabnida ^^

This chapter would be focused on Jessica and there is a little bit of Taeny

Taeyeon had woken up and blinked, adjusting to the bright light. She noticed a pair of hands wrapped around her. She turned her body only to find Tiffany still asleep with a dreamy expression on her face. Taeyeon was sure Tiffany took the top bunk of the bunk bed. 'That could only mean Fany crept into my bunk in the middle of the night.' She was always so clingy when they were together.

A couple of minutes have passed and Tiffany finally woke up. Her eyes meeting Taeyeon’s.

"Good morning!"

Taeyeon smiled sweetly at her and said, "Good morning."

"Taetae, you're so cute!" She hugged her tightly as usual.

The older girl struggled to escape from Tiffany's grasp. As soon as she broke free she sat upright.

"What are we going to do today?" Tiffany poked her side as she sat beside the girl.

"Well, I want to spend time with you and the others before I leave. Can we hang out with them today?"

"Of course!" Tiffany replied without thinking.

"But what if they have plans?"

"Well, I'm sure they can reschedule..."

Taeyeon disagreed, and called each one of them to ask if they were free. Unfortunately Hyoyeon had a dance competition, Sooyoung and Sunny had a date, and the maknae planned to visit her family in the province. Their last chance was Jessica.

 

~ A sheer feather
Matotta
Tennyo no youni
Doku obita
Hane kara
Kaoru incense~
 

"Hello, Jessica speaking."

"Hey, it's Taeyeon."

"Oh, good morning Tae. What's up?"

"I, uh, wanted to ask if I, you and Fany can hang out today before I leave."

"Sure, as long as I won’t be like a THIRD WHEEL." She responded quickly emphasising the word ‘third wheel’.

"Great! Don’t worry we won’t…. hehe… wait don’t you have anything to do today?”

"Nope, Yuri’s not here she said she was hanging out with Yoona today so I’m free. I got to go, see you in a few minutes."

"Ok, see you then."

Taeyeon hanged up and told Tiffany to get ready.

--------------------------------

Ding. Dong.

Jessica walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hey," Taeyeon smiled and greeted Jessica.

"Good morning you guys,” She replied and continued, “Come in.”

Taeyeon looked around the apartment. She could tell that Jessica just cleaned for the vacuum was at the corner of the room along with several other appliances.

They sat on the couches in the living room and began catching up.

"So did you enjoy yesterday's dance Jess?" Tiffany asked.

"It was ok..." She looked down at her hands.

"Ok?" Tiffany continued, "so, you didn't have a good time with Donghae oppa?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica; she could tell something was bothering her friend.

"I did, he was nice…" Her said and suddenly thought of the masked boy.

"I had fun." Taeyeon suddenly spoke, "and you guys did great on your performance!"

Jessica gave her a smile.

"Awww, thanks Taetae!" Tiffany gave her a little hug and pecked Taeyeon’s cheek and lips.

Jessica watched the two with an amused expression.

"Oh, by the way, did you get to see Yoona's secret boyfriend?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

"Secret boyfriend?" Jessica asked curiously.

"Yup!"

"I didn't know she had a boyfriend." Jessica wondered why her friend never mentioned him before.

Taeyeon sighed, "Fany ah, she never said he was her boyfriend. Stop assuming things."

Jessica looked at the two obviously confused.

"But-"

"Michael Kwon was just a friend. She didn't introduce him to us as her boyfriend." Taeyeon said.

"So she doesn't have a boyfriend?" Jessica asked.

"According to her, no." Taeyeon assured the auburn haired.

"But Jessi, you should've seen them. They were pretty close. They had that...that…that spark!" Tiffany stated. "And,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter