Chapter 2

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♕~Chapter 2~♔

Author's POV

“Taemin...” Rachel whispers in between the kisses Taemin was giving her. Each kiss was filled with passion, love, and lust. It sent her to brink of happiness

 

“Yes, my beautiful goddess?” Taemin murmurs as he planted another kiss on her lips, his lips trailing down from her lip down to her neck. Planting soft kisses.

 

“Taemin... we have to study...” She tries to protest but it was a weak argument, considering her whole body was melting under his touch.

 

His lips land on her neck, it slowly having Rachel tilt her head to the side, giving him more access as he gave her a hickey. He smiles in satisfaction seeing the bruised skin, which claimed Rachel as his, and only his.

 

“Studying can wait, don’t you think?” He seductively asks as his lips trailed up to her ear, whispering it in her ear.

 

She heard footsteps, and pushed him away immediately. Well, far enough so that they did not look suspicious. She turns her head to the sound of the footsteps and saw Joonmyeon with Kyungsoo holding books in their hands. It looked like they were planning on studying.

 

“Don’t mind them, we can continue where we left off~” Taemin whispers and gave peck on her cheek. She looks at her super y boyfriend, and then at Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo then back at them.  

 

“Taemin Lee. We’re studying, and that’s final.” She said quietly, taking his hand and pulling him back to the desk they were at in the library.

 

Rachel had originally got up from their table to get a book, but Taemin followed her, trapped her in a corner and they had a hot make out session. Rachel thought Taemin was being extremely stubborn today and was insisting a hot make out session everywhere. In the hallways, the cafeteria, the classroom before class started and now in the library. She thought it was y he even dared to try creating a hot moment inside the library but also it embarrassed her to the core.

 

“Whatever. I better get some banana milk then.” Taemin sulks as he plopped down on the chair across of Rachel in a slouched position like a sulky kid, which he was currently being.

 

Someone pulled the chair next to him and the one next to Rachel. Surprised, they both looked up and saw Kibum next Rachel taking the seat, and Minho next to Taemin taking a seat. Rachel smiled at them, but Minho gives her a small eye roll, which earns a furrowed brow look from Rachel. Kibum chuckles and pats her head as he sits down trying to calm her down.

 

“Yeah, well keep it in your pants next time.” Minho mutters and pulls out his books and pencil case.

 

Rachel’s eyes widen in shock and looks over at Taemin with a red face, while Taemin is wearing a boyish grin on his face looking rather proud of Minho’s comment.

 

“It was kind of disturbing you know? I went to go search for that History book we needed, then I see you two eating each other’s faces.” Kibum puts the book in front of Rachel and she looked thankfully surprised. “I’m also assuming you were in the history section and not chemistry section for this book. Am I right?” Kibum asks sarcastically looking at her and she nods.

 

“Thanks oppa, you’re the best. He was distracting me.” Rachel pouts looking over at Taemin, who was looking innocent as ever as always compared to that smug look he was wearing earlier when Minho made that comment. “I would like to get this done first of all before anything.” Rachel smugly hints to Taemin.

 

“Whatever then. Let’s just study.” Taemin pouts and directed his focus on his textbooks. Some salt was on his balls from Rachel rejecting his offer. Rachel just chuckles at his pouty action and looks up at Minho who rolled his eyes and Kibum’s smirk on his face before returning back to her books to study.

 

-

 

“Hyung...” Kyungsoo asks when he saw Joonmyeon looking over at Rachel and Taemin’s table where they were accompanied by Minho and Kibum studying.

 

As soon as they walked past the couple making out in the history section of the library, Joonmyeon would not stop looking over at their table when the couple returned. It was like he longed for something as he looked at Rachel most of the time.

 

“Did you say something?” Joonmyeon turned his attention back to Kyungsoo looking confused.

 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh. Joonmyeon always reacted this way when he saw Rachel and Taemin displaying their public display of affection everywhere in school. It was always a hidden emotion behind the innocent look he played on his face. Kyungsoo noticed it from the moment the two got into a relationship.

 

“Why do you keep staring at them? Do you like Rachel? She’s off limits though...” Kyungsoo states and Joonmyeon shook his head and gave off of a small smile.

 

“It’s nothing.” Joonmyeon smiles in reassurance to Kyungsoo who was gazing him with a skeptical look. “Let’s continue studying, yeah?” Joonmyeon gives a brighter smile returning back to his studies. Kyungsoo knew that smile meant the subject was to be dropped, immediately.

 

Kyungsoo knew something was off, because this was how Joonmyeon always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter