Chapter 1

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♕~Chapter 1~♔

 

Rachel’s POV

 

I have a daily routine.

 

I wake up at six o’clock sharp. Take a quick morning shower to wake myself up. Get out of the shower by six thirty AM. Blow drying my hair on a medium high heat and style it. I start putting on my make up at six forty five AM, finishing at seven AM. I put on my uniform, to add to the final touch at seven fifteen.

 

I looked in the mirror double-checking my outfit. Tilting my head to the right to get a different perspective on my outfit.

 

“I guess this will have to do, it's the best I can do with a school uniform.” I sigh to myself as I grab my designer Gucci bag that I use as my school bag that is on the dresser, near the door.

 

“Rachel! Hurry! You're gonna be late for school!” My mother called from down the stairs. She always   gets up early and makes a light breakfast for me. I think she is such a wonderful mother.

 

I look at my Rolex watch and it reads seven twenty. My eyes widened in fear looking at the time as I quickly pace my walk down the stairs.

 

A lady never runs.

 

Especially when being late. Just speed walks.

 

I must always be down by seven twenty to leave by seven thirty. It was now seven twenty five. I was running five minutes late, which puts me behind schedule.

 

“Mom, I'm ready.” I give a huge smile to my mother. She smiles back at me and gestures me to keep moving along so we can quickly leave.

 

“Yes you are dear. Now let's hurry!” Mom rushes me and I nod obediently as I chew on the toast that was on the table that she made for me. It was slightly toasted with butter and had some strawberry jelly on it. Strawberry jelly is my favorite out of all the jellies out there.

 

“Okay mom,” I say as I follow my mother out the door and into the car. I looked back as I was about to close the door of our house.

 

“Goodbye, see you soon...” I whisper to myself as I close the door and hop into the front seat of our SUV and she drives me off to school. Today we left at seven thirty five. Guess I must speed up my process by a couple minutes.

 

__

 

I see the scenery pass by me in the ten minutes it takes to get from my house to school. I see the school coming up in the distance and let out a small mental sigh. The face must come on in 60...59...58 seconds as I count down in my head. Pulling down the sun visor, I open up the mirror inside and check my reflection.

 

I fix myself up, checking the different angles of my face in the mirror. I then deem myself looking okay as my hair looks fine, my eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow all look fine. My lips look fine and so does my face.

 

        “We’re here honey.” My mother taps my shoulder lightly. I snap close the mirror and put the sun visor in its original position. I look out the window and see the grandiose school waiting for me.

 

        “Okay mom.” I unlocking the door and turn back to her. My mother is such a kind person. She always has that lovely motherly smile that I love, the one that everyone is drawn to no matter what. I always think my father is a lucky man. I lean over, giving a peck on her check. “I see you when I come home.” Taking my bag in my arms, I open the door as I gracefully come out of the car like I am on the red carpet. In some sense I was.  I closed the car door and the heads turned towards me.

 

You could say I was some kind of “Queenka” at this school. Or in those American terms, Queen Bee or Alpha.

 

Fixing my posture, I walk towards the entrance, greeting those who greet me. Most of them, I do not even know. They just come up and greet me. I find it a bit weird but whatever. Fans are fans right?

 

I never asked for popularity, it just always would find me, even if I hid under a rock. Somehow the rock would become famous. Maybe it was in my blood? Both my parents were popular from what they told me.

 

High School sweethearts, romantic, isn’t it?

 

Since High School relationships normally never work out till marriage.

 

I make my way into the school and towards my locker. I see my two best friends waiting for me outside my locker. A small smile finds its way onto to my lips when I see that they are engaged in some petty argument.

 

“Oh! Rachel! Hey girl!” My best friend Yuna smiles at me as she sees me walking towards them. I see my then Taemin, my boyfriend leaning against the lockers as he looked up to greet me.

 

“Hey babe.” Taemin pulls me into his embrace and gives me my morning kiss. I smile into the kiss as I kiss back. The kiss is sweet as he wraps his arms around my lower waist, pulling me in closer. My arms automatically wrap around his neck, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

 

“Echem.” Yuna fake coughs. Taemin pulls away slowly but not before giving me a small peck on my nose. I looked at Yuna and she gives me a playful eye roll before giving of a small laugh.

 

“Sorry ‘bout that.” Taemin pulls me closer than we already are. Somehow, he can always pull me closer than ever towards him.

 

“Whatever you two love birds.” She says and looks at me. “Just don’t forget I’m the one girl who’s single for life!” Yuna dramatically claims.

 

“Just date Jonghyun already. He’s always had the hots for you.” I state the obvious. Yuna would always complain how she was forever alone, but in reality, she just never accepted anyone. I wasn’t one to tell her that, but I honestly secretly judged her for it.

 

“Whatever.” Yuna rolls her eyes, opening her locker and takes a look at her reflection in the mirror that was inside her locker. She checks all angles of herself before replying a new layer of lip-gloss. She slams the locker door shut, which scared me a bit. “He’s always a good buddy. Maybe I’ll think about it.”

 

buddies.

 

I shiver a bit as it sent chills down my spine. I was into the whole wait till you find that perfect guy, to sweep you off your feet. Happily get married and have this wonderful love making as we both stare into each other’s eyes with love and sincerity.

 

I think all those Disney movies hyped up my Prince Charming.

 

Of course, that was a total secret. No one could know that.


 

“Oh yeah, that sounds nice.” I smile and I feel Taemin’s hand slide lower as they’re over my rear end. Biting my lips seductively I look up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter