Chapter 3

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♕~Chapter 3~♔

 

Author's POV

“So, did you finish your assignment last night?” a voice behind Rachel asks. Startled, she turns around to see Jongin leaning against the lockers next to her with a foot propped up. Rachel gives Jongin an odd look as she looked up at him. “So did you?”

 

“Of course I did. And why are you here?” Rachel asks once she grabs her books out of locker and shut the door. The side of his lips curl up and he pushes himself off the lockers, tucking his hands into his front pocket.

 

“We have the same class together.” Jongin straightforwardly says. Rachel nods dismissively and began walking to her class. Jongin’s eyes slightly widen and picks up his pace so he could walk next to her.

 

“So, you decided to wait for me at my locker now? Just because we talked a week ago?” Rachel asks and Jongin nods and giving her a smile. She looks at him and her eyebrows furrowing seeing his smile before turning her head to look forward.

 

“Yeah, I’m not a horrible person who pushes people away you know? Like what you’re doing to me.” Jongin straightforwardly says again and Rachel rolls her eyes at the comment.

 

“I’m just not used to it. I haven’t really talked to you, before last week you know? Suddenly you come and start talking to me and, whatever.” Rachel sighs giving up her side of the argument. Jongin was already looking smug like he won the argument already.

 

“Heh. Told you you’re kind of mean.” Jongin smirks giving off a light chuckle and Rachel gives him a deadpanned look.

 

“Well this mean person of you is giving you a warning. If you don’t pick your pace from that Slowpoke pace you’re going to be Slowbro and late for class you Slowking.” Rachel looks at the clock then back at him before she picked up her pace. Jongin also looks at the clock and noticed she was right so he also picks up his pace.

 

-

 

“Why did you follow me into the library? Don’t you have friends? Like that kid with the lisp, or that guy who shoved me in the hallway last week?” Rachel asks as she sat down at a table in the library. Jongin shrugs and takes the seat opposite of her.  

 

After class Jongin thought it would be nice if they could study together, so he decided to follow her into the library where Rachel normally goes to study and get most of her work done.

 

“Sure, but they don’t study in the library. I have to study too you know.” Jongin pulled out his AP Calculus textbook and notebook on the table along with a couple pencils and an eraser.

 

“Whatever floats your boat... I guess.” Rachel eyes his things on the table oddly, especially his AP Calculus book.  

 

She had an idea that Jongin was smart in general, because he was inside the same class as her for AP Chemistry, but she did not know he was that smart of a genius.

 

Hell, she was only in Calculus, not AP Calculus.

 

She pulls out her AP Economic things and started studying and working on the paper that was due in a couple weeks.

 

Rachel like promptness, she hated last minute things. She could not, repeat, could NOT stand procrastination. She felt those who preferred procrastination instead of promptness, which was their way about life. They would not try; their life was a literal mess. They wait till the last minute to do things when you ask them to do it months in advance. She felt it was childish. Prompt people knew what they wanted in life and would set their goal to achieve it. Procrastinators would figure out what they wanted in life, tomorrow.

 

She worked diligently on all her projects, especially papers. She learned from her parents early that if you had a paper, get started on it early, then you can ask teachers for advice on what to change to get an A.

 

After about two hours past she felt someone wrap their arms around her eyes having her halt her studies for a bit.

 

        “Guess who babe.” A voice whispers into Rachel’s ears as her eyes are shrouded in blackness due to a hand in front of her eyes. She chuckled lightly in response.

 

        “I dunno? Could it be the man who bought me bubble tea?” Rachel jokingly guesses and the hand was removed revealing her hot boyfriend giving her a bright smile, and Minho who gave her a small smile.

 

Jongin looked up from his studying why it got a bit loud and met eyes with someone he did not want to meet eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter