Chapter 14

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 7th, 2018
surprise! I'm not back for good but here's something I had ready to be posted but never posted it. Am I back for good? I'm not sure but I hope those who've been wanting an update, I hope you like it :') 

♕~Chapter 14~♔ Author's POV  

“That party was so awesome!” two girls were gossiping in the hallways when Rachel passed by, their conversation came to an immediate halt as they could not take their eyes off the School’s Queen.

 

“Wasn’t Rachel dumped at the party?” the girl with the terribly done caked makeup asks her friend next to her and the other one responds with a nod off the head.

 

“I saw how Taemin dumped her. It was so pathetic.” the girl with the glasses responds. Rachel groans inside, wanting to smack the two of those stupid girls upside the head.

 

Rachel hears the incessant chatter on the morning she arrives in school. The only thing people seemed to care about in high school was gossip, and what happened at the latest party; whether it be true or a big fat lie.

 

The stories ranged from person to person, one talked about how the police had to come down to shut down the entire party because of the huge bonfire that happened at the party. Someone else talked about how they got so turnt, they woke up the next day hungover, - with a girl inside the party house. The most recent one was how her sorry- was dumped by Taemin at the party.

 

They were all lies.

 

Everything was a lie.

 

THE CAKE WAS A LIE!

 

Just kidding, Rachel only had cake when she played Portal this weekend with those dorks who stayed over after the party.

 

Taemin’s parents shut down the party, Taemin’s parents forced him to clean up the ENTIRE house which meant no one was over. And last time Rachel checked, she was in a relationship with Taemin.

 

They may be entering some rocky stages, but they are still together in Rachel’s mind.

 

“Rachey babe.” Rachel hears a voice from behind and sees Yuna all smiles and unicorns. Rachel looks at Yuna oddly before giving her a smile. Rachel knows Yuna is the complete opposite of what a morning person is.

 

“Hey girl, what’s up?” Rachel replies and Yuna slings an arm around her neck. Yuna is never touchy, especially when she is sober.

 

“You'll never guess what happened at the party! I heard that Kibum and Jasmine broke up! Can you believe it?!” Yuna shook Rachel’s arm as the latter just started at the other wide-eyed like an owl.

 

“They what!” Rachel’s voice echoed throughout the whole hallway. This was huge news to her, but at the same time, she predicted it.

 

Jasmine did tell her inconspicuously that her and Kibum were not together anymore, but Rachel did disregard it because she was high at the time. Maybe she shouldn’t have disregarded her statement.

 

“Yeah! It’s like huge news! Now he’s receiving so many confessions today! It’s so weird! I think he received more confessions than Minho has ever received in one day.”

 

“That, that is huge news. Did you hear how they broke up?” Rachel asks and Yuna shrugs her shoulders in response.

 

“Dunno, that’s the reason why it’s huge news. I was pretty wasted by the time it happened. From what Minho told me, he saw them holding each other intimately then, he said not more than 5 minutes later they were screaming at each other outside Taemin’s house.”

 

“I, I gotta investigate his more Yuna, it doesn’t sound like them at all.” Rachel shakes her head in disbelief.

 

Jasmine has never cheated on Kibum, or anything of that sort. The duo has been together since middle school, so six years of dating. The couple had their ups and downs but Rachel knows Jasmine loves Kibum and vice versa.

 

“Oh! By the way hun! My house! Sleepover on Friday~! Got a ton of things to catch up on!” Yuna blows Rachel a kiss then winks at some Senior as they walk towards the empty corridors.

 

Once Yuna is out of sight out of mind , Rachel tries to find Kibum, but he’s nowhere to be found.

 

Rachel is way too skeptical of their break-up, and Rachel had a gnawing feeling on why they broke up, and it was because of her.



 

♕~~~~~~♔



 

To: Prince Min Hoe  

Where’s the King?

Read at 9:03 AM

 

From: Prince Min Hoe  

I know where he is, why? Are you ditching class missy?

Read at 9:04 AM

 

To: Prince Min Hoe  

 

 

 

 

 

oh pish-posh! The details don’t matter, you’re texting in class. where is he?

Read at 9:04 AM

 

From: Prince Min Hoe  

Where he always is when he’s moping around.

Read at 9:04 AM

 

To: Prince Min Hoe  

 

 

 

 

thanks bro <3 you’re the best ever.

Read at 9:05 AM

 

 

 

 

 

Rachel rushes over towards that one spot, knowing exactly where he is.  


 

From: Prince Min Hoe  

I wouldn’t go there though. It’s not safe.  

Sent at 9:10 AM




 

♕~~~~~~♔

 

Rachel rushes over to the place where her and Kibum first became friends. It's the place where everything started.

 

The abandoned music room.

 

Of course there's a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter