Chapter 10

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♕~Chapter 10~♔

 

Joonmyun, and the gang were talking outside their class since it was break time, and the both saw Rachel run out of the school, which was completely unlike her. The bell had just rung signalling that it was time to start classes again after the break finished. A lot of people were curious seeing that Rachel ran out of the school, and also the fact Taemin and Diana were seen together. The rumors started to spread like wildfire, with rumors of the famous couple perhaps breaking up.

 

Chanyeol tried his best to tune out the rumors, as he also tried to stay calm but it was hard.His sister just ran out of the school, looking scared, like she had just seen a murder. How was he supposed to stay calm, and try to sit through a class?

 

Joonmyun did not know what to do either, he was the student body president, he should be preventing these rumors from spreading but all he can think of is Rachel and her safety.

 

“Wow, what happened...” Baekhyun breaks the silence between the six friends, who are currently just staring at the door, which Rachel just left.

 

“Hey, um… I actually got to leave school. Cover for me guys…” Joonmyun says not taking his eyes off his phone as he reads a text on his phone.

 

        “Like, ditching? The school president is actually ditching?” Sehun laughs like it is a joke but he looks at his friend’s eyes, and they are completely serious.

 

        “Is someone recording this? This is pure gold! Hyung say it again!” Baekhyun jokes to try clear the tension in the air but gets an eye roll from the president.

 

“Um, I guess we could? I’ll just say you got sick or something and you had to leave school immediately.” Kyungsoo chips in and Joonmyun gives him a look filled with gratitude.

 

Joonmyun knew he could always rely on Kyungsoo to be the reliable one, unlike the others who were currently joking about he was going to ditch school.

 

“Thanks, I’ll pick up my stuff later.” Joonmyun says as he dashes out of the cafeteria. Everyone watches Joonmyun hastily leave through the same doors that Rachel left through looking flustered.

 

Now the third reason of the day to be surprised, Joonmyun was now ditching school and asking his friends to cover for him. First Taemin & Diana spotted together in school, Rachel ditching school, and now Joonmyun, the class president ditching school.

 

“Who in the world is his princess? Is he in love with someone?” Chanyeol mutters to himself seeing the text that appeared on Joonmyun’s phone before he tucked it away from the eyes of his friends. Chanyeol has a hunch, but he highly doubts it.

 

From: My Princess <3

Can you meet me?

 

♕~~~~~~♔

 

Joonmyun races to the park where Rachel told him to meet, looking left and right for her. He left his school uniform coat back at school so he just looked like a normal person walking through the park. He searches far and wide to finally see her in their spot. Their spot is the tree that they used to play at with all their friends when they were younger and in elementary school.  The tree is a bit secluded off the park where not many people stroll by so it makes a good hiding spot too.

 

He quickly walks over and sits down next to Rachel on the grass whose is curled up in a ball with her head buried into her arms.  He gently wraps his arms around her and she snuggles into his warmth knowing that is Joonmyun.

 

“I won’t ask what happened, but just let it out.” Joonmyun whispers to her as he her hair, comforting her. Rachel’s grip tightens onto his white collared button down long-sleeved shirt as she lets out as her body is shaking. It is not a violent cry, but it is silent and painful.

 

After about fifteen minutes, the crying comes down to sniffles as she looks up at Joonmyun with puffy eyes and a bit of smudge eyeliner. She gives a weak smile to Joonmyun. Joonmyun smiles back at her and plants a kiss on her forehead lovingly as he wraps his arms around her so now she’s leaning her back against his chest as he leans back against the tree trunk.

 

“You remember, when we were younger? We used to play here all the time without a care in the world?” Rachel asks looking up at Joonmyun. He looks back down and gives her a gentle smile.

 

“I remember you used to make me your knight in shining armor.” Joonmyun says looking up towards the sky. The weather was not too cloudy so it was gray, but it was not too sunny so it was not hot.

 

“I remember that too, that was fun. You came to my rescue every time, and you still do. And I’m thankful for that.” Rachel honestly says looking at Joonmyun. Joonmyun looks back at Rachel and ruffles up her hair a bit.

 

“It’s my job, my princess.” Joonmyun says with a playful hint to his tone, which cause Rachel to smile.

 

“Sorry you had to ditch school because of me. I know it’ll probably end up on your perfect attendance class president.” Joonmyun looks at Rachel and shakes his head.

 

“Records don’t matter too much to me. They are just  a type of d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter