Chapter 9

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♕~Chapter 9~♔

 

Author's POV

“So, I’m really sorry about what happened on Saturday. Look, I don't know if this will make you feel better, but Saturday was an utter disaster.” Kibum explains and Rachel looks at him before returning back Taemin.

 

Rachel was not in her usual spot. She was not on Taemin’s lap or even close to Taemin. She sat next to Minho on her right and Kibum was on her left. Minho sat next to Taemin. On Kibum’s right was Jinki. Jinki sat on Jonghyun’s right side while Taemin was on Jonghyun’s left side.

 

“Look, it doesn’t matter. I actually met up with my friend that day.” Rachel smile hints a white lie, but it is not like they would ever know. She did not need to tell them whom she met up with.

 

“I’m so sorry Rache, I really did not mean to stand you up…” Taemin pouted looking directly at Rachel who just gives him a faint smile of assurance.

 

“Don’t beat yourself over this Taemin, it doesn’t matter anyways. What’s in the past is in the past.” Rachel smiles but her smile hints to drop the topic. So Taemin does exactly that, still feeling bad about what happened.

 

“Yeah, it’s okay though, Taemin ruined everything by not bringing you. He practically destroyed Kibum’s girlfriend’s mood.” Minho jokes and Rachel cracks a smile.

 

“Hey guys!” Yuna smiles brightly as she sits down next to Jonghyun and Taemin. She looks over at Taemin who is next to her on her left and then Rachel who is across of her and her brow rises in confusion. “Did, a fight happen between the lovebirds?” Yuna asks and Minho shrugs.

 

“A bit, but I think it’s resolved.” Minho says and Yuna nods taking in the information. Yuna then looks over at Rachel and smiles.

 

“Oh my gosh! Let’s have a sleepover and gossip about this! Friday night my house!” Yuna brightly smiles. Rachel looks at Yuna and gives her a nod with a smile. Rachel knew that Yuna’s personality was harsh, but the reason why Rachel is friends with her because when it comes down to it, Yuna is a great friend.

 

“Dude, seriously a sleepover? Just to gossip?” Jonghyun rolls his eyes at the thought. Onew chuckles knowing Jonghyun wanted to ask Yuna if they could go out on Friday night.

 

“Oh! I invited someone to sit with us.” Yuna chirps and looks behind her to see a girl making their way to the table. “Diana! Sit here!” Yuna smiles and Diana looks at her with a bright face and nods. She quickly makes her way to the table and takes a seat.

 

Ding-dong, the witch is here.

 

“Hey guys! Like Oh mmm geee! Taemin! Hey!” Diana cheerfully smiles as she in between Taemin and Yuna. Taemin gives her a bright smile back.

 

“Hey Diana. I didn’t know you were friends with Yuna, that’s a coincidence.” Taemin states and Diana nods in response.

 

“So like oh my god guise! Saturday was totes fun! Like, let’s totally like do that again sometime!” Diana smiles at everyone and looks at Kibum. “But I hope your girlfriend doesn’t throw like another tantrum. That was so like stupid how she was like angry for like no reason.”

 

Rachel’s hands slam on the table as she gets up from the table abruptly.

 

She finally pieced the puzzle together.

 

Taemin took Diana instead of her.

 

What the actual flying potatoes.

 

Last time Rachel checked, Taemin was her boyfriend, not Diana’s. And especially since Taemin had switched the times of the date so she could attend. That did not make any sense to her.

 

Rachel sent daggers to Diana and Taemin before muttering she had to do something and storms out of the cafeteria as the whole cafeteria falls into silence, while Kibum is glaring at Diana for ruining everything.

 

♕~~~~~~♔

 

        

Meanwhile Joonmyun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun were the table next to Rachel’s table.

 

“So, mind telling me now why you were with Rachel yesterday?” Chanyeol glares straight into Jongin’s soul. Everyone on the table eyes widen hearing the question as all the eyes look back and forth between Chanyeol and Jongin.

 

“Tell you later…” Jongin says dismissively as he hears the conversation on the table next to them. He sees Diana walk over and take a seat at the table, and they all stared at Jongin as he listened to the conversation at the table across.

 

“Why, when did they get close hyung?” Sehun shook Chanyeol’s arm pestering the one man who wanted to know the exact same answer.

 

Jongin watches Rachel slam her hands on the table as she stands up abruptly glaring straight at Diana.

 

“Woah, Rachel looks enraged. I don’t even think furious is the right word to describe her anger right now.” Kyungsoo remarks seeing Rachel glaring at everyone on the table.

 

“No, no no no no no…” Jongin says to himself as he jumps out of his seat and does some parkour over some of the tables and chairs to catch up with Rachel before she storms out of the cafeteria.

 

Jongin finally catches up with Rachel and takes her hand. She turns around surprised to see someone grabbed her hand but relaxes a bit seeing it is Jongin. He gives her a gentle smile and leads her out of the cafeteria as an angry Taemin stands up.

 

        “Not on my freaking watch, you stupid kid.” Taemin mutters before he jogs out of the cafeteria to catch up with the two who just left the tale.

 

        “What the heck is like her problem? It’s like Rachel is like always angry.” Diana scoffs and rolls her eyes. “It’s so like immature to be like mad all the time. Like seriously, can she like seriously like take a chill pill or something?”

 

Kibum who is a thousand percent done with Diana, glares at Diana and her eyes widen in fear seeing the daggers glaring into her soul. “Leave the table, now.” He growls lowly.

 

Kibum is a rational person, most of the time even though he does have his outbursts. So to see him ready to kill a female dog, that is surprising and a first to everyone, including his friends.

 

        “And please don't come back.” Jinki gives Diana a wide smile, but it was seriously a death-killing smile. Diana scoffs as she grabs her lunch plate and heads somewhere else.

 

♕~~~~~~♔

 

 

 

“Are you okay Rache?” Jongin asks once they are in the clear of the whole student population. Rachel nods as she takes a deep breath and her grip tightens around Jongin’s hand. Rachel is against the wall leaning against Jongin’s chest as he stands around her, as his arm his leaning against the wall, protecting her if anyone were to walk down the hallways.

 

“Let my girlfriend go you damn good-for-nothing player.” Taemin’s voice echoes throughout the empty hallways. Jongin looks up behind him and sees Taemin glaring at him and their intertwined hands and at their suggestive position.

 

“I’m not doing anything except comforting my friend.” Jongin states with a smirk directed towards Taemin. Taemin’s fists clench and unclench at a fast rate trying to calm his nerves.

 

“We both know you can’t be friends with a girl, unless you’re trying to get into her pants.  We both know I am speaking the truth.” Taemin’s voice is low and deadly.

 

“Well too bad, I guess I finally did make a friend that’s a girl.  It’s not hard, especially if they’re not forcing themselves onto me.” Jongin’s smirk grows wide as his eyes twinkle with another emotion that he knows he is winning the battle.

 

“Just let go of her,” Taemin’s lips start curving into a smirk as he stares straight into Jongin’s eyes. “Let go of her Kai.” He states and Jongin’s facial expression pales at the name. Taemin looks as egotistical as ever seeing Jongin crumble in front of him.

 

Rachel lets go of Jongin’s hand and pushes him away gently and glares at Taemin.

 

“If any of you think of following, I swear, I will report you and kill you all.” Rachel glowers at the two of them before she makes her way out of their sight.

 

“This is not your position to be in Kai.” Taemin snarls at Jongin taking a step closer to him. Jongin just straightens up and holds his head up in a dangerous smirk.

 

“It became my problem when I was the one she was with when you stood her up on her date.” Jongin leans forward so that he and Taemin’s faces are mere millimeters away from each other. “And when she actually enjoyed her time with me.”  Jongin leans back as he walks down the other side of the hallway whistling to himself and the bell rings leaving a furious Taemin in the hallway.

 

 

 

 

♕~~~~~~♔




 


 

Rachel’s POV

I walked to the restroom, or lavatory because I think that’s a cooler name to call a restroom, when I ran into the group of girls , the JKLM.


So I began talking with Kina about how she was trying to get this boy down since she thought he was, in her words, ‘yummylicious’. I was just nodding along agreeing with her here and there, my mind was still focused on what happened earlier. I hear someone else in the lavatory but I ignore them as Kina and I continue our conversation.

 

Whoever it was, they probably are not worth my time and effort.

 

“Did you hear Rache?” Kina asks as we both stand in front of the long mirror and I look at her oddly. She pauses, turns and gasps at me and all her friends look at me in shock too.

 

“Was I supposed to hear about something?” I ask as I see Kina hesitate a bit but then Jina blurts it out. She may be smart, but she’s not good at being sensitive of other people’s feelings. I guess what they say is true. The smarter you are, the less common sense you have.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter