Chapter 6

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

Rachel’s POV

 

I arrived at school like normal.  Normal and in routine, except for the fact that Mom had to also drive Chanyeol to school since he was running late and missed his bus. Chanyeol asked to be dropped off a couple blocks before school but Mom insisted on dropping us off in front of the school.

 

Well our mother.

She wanted to see us off to school, together.

 

What goes on in her mind?

I have no clue.

 

Which was why, at this moment in lunch hour, I was currently going through an interrogation by Yuna in the cafeteria on our table.

 

“What’s your relationship with the drug dealer? Oh my god.  Don’t tell me you’re on drugs and he’s your dealer! What did I tell you Rachel! Never, NEVER walk down that path!” Yuna exclaims and she rolled her eyes.

 

Yuna was being a drama queen, again today, like how she normally is.

 

“If anything Yuna, she would be getting the drugs for you since your last dealer quit on you.” Jonghyun jokes but Yuna thinks it is anything but funny, unlike the rest of the table.

 

“Do you want a death wish Jonghyun? Huh?” Yuna glares at Jonghyun but he finds her threats pathetic as usual. Yuna threats are like a puppy trying to scare you.

 

It is not super effective.

 

“Whatever, you know if I’m injured, I can’t fully pleasure you tonight. If you know what I mean.” Jonghyun sends her a greasy wink that causes Yuna to groan.

 

“Just shut up Jonghyun, seriously.” Kibum rolls his eyes, speaking for everyone on the table that did not want to hear their time at night where they got down and dirty. “But anyways, can everyone make it on Saturday?” Kibum looks at everyone on the table and Taemin clears his throat.

 

“Hyung, can we change the date? Rachel can’t make it.” Taemin bravely says, but I could feel Taemin shaking underneath me. He knew not to go against Kibum and his wishes. Kibum let out a groan before looking at me.

 

“You can’t get out of whatever you’re doing? She’s going to be mad that’s why.” Kibum says with a sigh. I nod slowly.

 

“Yeah, it’s a family thing I need to attend…” My voice trails off. Everyone knew that a family topic was a bit of a sensitive topic for me.

 

Hah.

 

Not really.

 

I just rather not talk about my family with them. I considered them as friends, yes but not to the point where I would want them to meet my family. Also, there’s Chanyeol. About Chanyeol, I am not sure how well they would take that news. Well, knowing Yuna, she would start gossiping about it in school and spread the news like wildfire.

 

“Oh, it’s okay. I understand. I’ll try asking her. Is next week fine with you?” Kibum asks and I nod with a smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter