Chapter 5

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N): Beginning part of Chapter I would rate PG 13. Meaning there is tiny bit of ual content but not full on. If you're not comfortable with that kind of stuff, read till Rachel and Taemin get in the car, skip the scene and start reading again at the URL for SHINee's 8bit .

♕~Chapter 5~♔

 

Author's POV

“Did you hear about the new girl?” Yuna asks as Rachel put her books back into her locker since school was over. Rachel shrugs her shoulders looking over at Yuna before turning her attention back to her locker.

 

“Kind of. You know I’m not exactly into new students...Not really my style.” Rachel says reapplying her lip-gloss in front of the mirror in her locker since her first layer was slowly fading away.

 

“I'd watch out though. That new girl has her eyes set on Taemin.” Minho says as he appears next to her. She looks at Minho with furrowed brows as her eyes harden turning cold.

 

“Not on my watch she's not,” she growls slamming her locker shut.

 

Rachel makes her way down to where Taemin hangs out after school, which was right outside the school grounds by the gate. She scans the front of the school not seeing Taemin but sees an unfamiliar face, assuming it’s the new girl.

 

She walks down the steps towards the girl and the girl turns around. Her hair is dark brown and she looks Korean, full on Korean but with a bit of an American flare to her.

 

“Like oh my gosh! I’m Diana! Like it’s totally nice to meet you! Like I just totally moved here from America, California girl!” Diana smiles brightly and Rachel gives her a deadpanned look.

 

“Like oh my gosh. Like I don’t care if you’re like from America, or like not but let me be like perfectly clear and like take this as like a warning.” Rachel mocks her accent in English causing Diana to look shock due to Rachel’s perfect English enunciation before her eyes harden again, turning serious. “Taemin’s my boyfriend. You better back off. Don’t be a homewrecker.” Rachel’s voice is dead serious in English before breaking out into a smile. “Got it?” Rachel smiles as she asks in Korean and Diana nods with a smile.

 

“Like totally! I like am so sorry! Like Taemin was just talking to me today since I am like new here, and my Korean like totally like oh my gosh!” Diana chuckles and Rachel gives her a fake smile before nodding.

 

“I totally understand. Just remember to like not touch him, Okay?” Rachel smiles before waving Diana goodbye since she spots Taemin who walked away while the two girls were talking so he could play some games on his phone.

 

Rachel walks over to Taemin and looks up and smiles at Rachel and instantly wraps his arms around her waist lovingly pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Rachel smiles into the kiss, kissing back as Taemin tugs on her bottom lip asking for a reply, which Rachel happily complies.  His tongue her bottom lip before entering cavern as his grip tightens around her waist, as a tiny smirk appears on her face as she sees Diana quickly walk by them.  Rachel pulls away for a bit and looks at him in the eye.

 

“Let’s continue this somewhere else,” Rachel murmurs caressing his face lovingly. He nods and looks at her deep in the eye.

 

“Of course, we can go to my house.” Taemin smirks as he pecks her lips. Rachel smiles in response and Taemin sweeps her off her feet bridal style carrying her to the car. She wraps her arms around Taemin chuckling at his act and he places her in the car driving to his house.

 

They arrive at his house in less than ten minutes but Taemin can’t keep his hands off Rachel. In the ride home his hand rests on her lap as one hand is on the wheel driving the others slowly caresses her thighs, which causes Rachel to slightly whimper. Taemin gets antsy as he pulls up in front of his house.

 

Taemin’s family was the epitome of wealthy. He had the nice house with a gated front, a spacious lawn and a mansion for a house. In the back of the house there was a pool and a basketball court. Both his parents were famous. His father was a famous business owner while his mother was a famous lawyer. His father owned a bunch of chain stores and his mother was one of the top lawyers in Korea. You had to pay big bucks in order to get her to be your lawyer, but always won. No matter if you killed twenty people, she would make you not guilty. His parents were never home and the butlers and maids only came around of if they needed them.

 

Taemin had Rachel’s legs wrapped around his waist, carrying her as he walked to the front door as they made out. He kicked the door closed as they made their way up the grand staircase. Rachel’s school shirt was already ed and so was his. He kicked open his room’s door and then gently put her on the bed as he hovered over her. His eyes were filled with lust and love and so were her eyes. Her hormones were raging hard and so were his.

 

Biting her lips seductively she pulls him down for a hot kiss as her hands skillfully the rest of his shirt and takes it off throwing it to the side. He pulls away for a moment as his lips slowly trail down from her lips to her neck giving her light kisses. Her slight gasp makes Taemin smirk against her skin as he takes off her top and slowly on the skin by her neck as he slowly grinds his hips on hers. Rachel’s breathing turn into pants as her eyes close from the pleasure she’s getting from these actions.

 

“Mmm..Babe...” Taemin smirks once he finishes the first hickey and starts on another. “You... are... so... hot...” He seductively says after every kiss he plants on her neck and Rachel gasps once she feels Taemin’s teeth sink into her skin from the bite.

 

If there’s one thing that Rachel loves from Taemin are his love bites to her skin. He only did it scarcely but when she did she felt the pleasure shooting throughout her body.

 

He finishes his mark as his lips turn into a mischievous smirk.

 

“Rachel...” Taemin whispers in her ear and she lets out a sigh of pleasure hearing her boyfriend’s deep voice resonate within her ear like an eargasm.

 

        “Yeah... Taemin...?” Rachel asks panting a bit from the pleasure he’s doing with hands to her s. His hands slowly unhooked her bra and now his hands roamed her chest.

 

“I...” He pauses and looks at her in the eye. She notices him and opens her eyes to look at him. In all honesty, Rachel is surprised to see all the lust wiped away from his eyes and it filled with love and adoration. Since about ninety nine percent of the time it’s filled with Lust and Love. “I Love you Rachel. I love you so much...” Taemin whispers against her lips before giving a gentle sweet kiss.

 

Rachel smiles into the kiss wrapping her arms his neck as hand rests upon his neck and the other tousles with his hair. Taemin’s hands rests cupping her cheek has his thumb gently rubs her cheek lovingly.

 

These are the moments Rachel cherishes the most when she’s with Taemin. Although she knows that Taemin is that popular guy many girls are willing to jump into his pants, the moments like these where he only with her and only her she loves. Because at these moments, Rachel knows his love for her is pure and sincere. That he really does love her, and this is not just some fake relationship between the two popular kids at school just because they were the hottest girl and boy at school.

 

The moment is so romantic until Taemin’s phone goes off.

 

(A/N: Symptoms 8bit . sorry I have a thing for 8bit♡)

 

Rachel chuckles at his pouty expression as he goes and answers it.

 

“Yeah hyung? What do you want?” Taemin snaps at the phone as soon as he answers it.  Rachel assumes it was probably either Minho or Kibum, since they’re the only ones who would do that. “Are you kidding me?”

 

An annoyed growl emits from Taemin, as his eyes turn hard and Rachel knew he was anything but pleased. Taemin’s eyes were normally cheerful and full of life. But they did go on extremes. Like if you made him sad his eyes turned to eyes of an abandoned puppy. If he was asking a favor, it turned to puppy-dog eyes. If he was happy, they lit up with life and looked like they could light up the world, and if he was mad, they turned cold, icy and hard.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter