Chapter 11

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♕~Chapter 11~♔ (A/N): Slight Swearing below!!   Author's POV

 

Rachel looks up at the sky to see what the weather is going to be like as she left the house.

 

Cloudy. Not the happy cloudy with white puffy clouds in a blue sky. No, this was the gray hue type of clouds that stretched over the whole city shutting out any piece of sunshine.

 

She did not know what to expect considering the weather had been like this every time she was going to spend her day alone. It was like the weather knew how she was feeling.

 

Rachel took fifteen minutes to walk to school and towards the soccer field. She saw her school's team warming up so she went over towards the stand. But she then saw the concession stands open and decided to make a quick pit stop to buy a hotdog, water and an original pack of Skittles.

 

She walks to the stands and sits in the bleachers. The cold metal of the bleachers was felt through the long blue jeans she was wearing as she took a sat. She pulled the coat tighter towards her body shivering a bit.

 

Two more hours ... Rachel thinks to herself before sighing. She had not return to school since she ditched school claiming she was sick. But in all honesty, she was cooped up in her room playing Legend of Zelda games to calm her nerves and faking she was sick. She really did not care though; she was not necessarily failing any of her classes, yet.

 

She looks at the field and sees Minho as they make eye contact. He waves at her giving her a warm smile. He had not seen her around school all week and was happy to see her at the game.

 

“You alone?” He mouths and Rachel nods in response. A non-pleased look frames his face. His brows are furrowed and his lips are pressed tight together.

 

“Call Kibum. He'll come.” He mouths back. Rachel nods and he gives her two thumbs up before he continues warming up.

 

Rachel pulls out her phone and scrolls down the list of her contacts. She does not have that many contacts saved in her phone but she feels that only the important people in her life should be saved.

 

Thus she only had 20 contacts.

 

Taemin, Chanyeol, Yuna, Onew, Kibum, Jonghyun, Minho, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Hakyeon, Kina, a strange, weird, childhood friend, her mother, her father, grandparents, a couple of family relatives,

 

And surprisingly Baekhyun.

 

She had gotten a text late at night saying,

 

From: Unknown

Save this number in case of emergencies. Chanyeol gave me your number btw.

- Byun Baekhyun

 

From: Byunnie Baekkie

Also stop playing games and return back to school.

I see your ID on the MiiWorld.

 

She scrolled down her contact list to find King Kibum and fired off a text.

 

To: King Kibummie

You coming to Minho's soccer match?

 

From: King Kibummie

ASDFGHJKL.

HE HAS A SOCCER MATCH?!?!?!

NOOO!!!

WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

 

 

Rachel chuckled at his forgetfulness. Kibum kept tabs on everyone for every event they were participating in since he thought as friends they should go and support each other. Thus, making it a tad funny that he forgot Minho had a soccer match.

 

After 15 minutes passed, the game was about to start. Rachel looks around and saw a flustered Kibum with a girl behind him running towards where she was sitting.

 

“Oh My Gosh! How did it slip my mind?” Kibum exclaims as he took a seat next to Rachel, completely exhausted. Rachel looks at his state, assuming he ran here from wherever he was. “And you’re here, thank gawd! I thought you would ditch today like what you’ve been doing all week.” Kibum rambles on and gives Rachel a knowing looks. “Stop playing your Wii. I know you’re on while you’re supposedly sick.” Rachel gives him a shocked look and he shrugs his shoulder.   

 

“Babe, are you going to sit?” Kibum looks up at the girl who is still standing as her jaw is dropped staring at Rachel.

 

“HOLY SHISUS! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS ?!” Kibum's girlfriend gasps staring at Rachel.

 

“Wait, why are you calling me a ? And, how the hell do you two know each other?!” Kibum stares at us in disbelief.

 

“How could you not tell me you knew him? What the hell mannnn!” his girlfriend took a seat next to Rachel, shaking her.

 

Introducing the “Strange, weird, childhood best friend” as stated earlier as the other contact in her phone.

 

Jasmine Song.  

 

“Jasmine, stoppppppppp.” Rachel groans in response to her shaking, as her voice is weird due to the excess amount of shaking. Jasmine lets out a sigh and stops her actions letting Rachel catch a breather.

 

“Sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. It kind of clicked in my mind a couple of days ago when he was ranting about your tantrum-” Rachel was explaining but Jasmine cut her off.

 

“That was not a tantrum. I just wanted to punch her in the face, and rip off her head, and set her on fire. Which reminds me, YOU’RE FREAKING TAEMIN’S GIRLFRIEND!!! WHY THE HELL WEREN’T YOU THERE?!” Jasmine says as her eyes round in the revelation about Rachel being Taemin’s girlfriend.

 

“Well, as you noticed, Taemin went down with what’s her face. Thus concluding I was not able to join you that day.” Rachel explains.

 

“But you had fun that day with that guy right?! Oh my gawsh. If Taeminnie finds out he’s going to flip~” Jasmine chuckles evilly as Rachel’s eyes widen in fear.

 

“Well, he already knows…” Rachel trails off and the other’s eyes widen. “I may have of got into an argument with both of them, and may have been ditching school after, claiming I was sick.” Rachel adds with a huge smile at the end.

 

“When in fact you were probably playing Legend of Zelda or Smash Bros on the Wii. Or probably playing Animal Crossing or Ace Attorney on your DS right? Yeah, yeah, I know what you do when you ditch school.” Jasmine finishes Rachel sentence and the other looks down looking ashamed.

 

“Seriously, mine is not that bad of a case. At least I’m not cooped up reading Fanfictions or playing Pokémon the entire time.” Rachel laughs and Jasmine rolls her eyes, but she knows it’s true what Rachel said.

 

“But anyways,” Jasmine takes a seat next to Rachel, completely forgetting about her boyfriend. “That guy was pretty cute from what you told me. Girls from my school are like part of the fan club for him, I think?” Jasmine smiles remembering when she asked around to see whom the mysterious guy Rachel went out with, and found out he had a mini fan club.

 

“YA! You went out with someone, and it was a guy?!” Kibum looks shocked. “Was it Kai? Or Jongin what he’s normally called.”

 

“Um, yeah… Well, that’s why Jongin chased after me when I stormed out of the cafeteria. Apparently he was listening to our conversation.” Rachel explains and Kibum lets out the most dramatic sigh ever.

 

“You are so…I don’t know what to say.” Kibum put his hand on her shoulder. “I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you are so stupid.”

 

“What was she supposed to do? She was waiting for Taemin to pick her up for two hours.” Jasmine says like it is no big deal, but for Kibum it is.

 

“What the actual flying monkeys! You have every right to be pissed off then! I thought you were just salty that he didn't take you! Not that he made you wait two hours!” Kibum exclaims dramatically like he always does and Rachel rolls her eyes at Kibum’s statement.

 

“Whatever, Miss prissy princess.” Rachel says brushing him off like his comment did not make her want to rip his head off.

 

The cheering in the bleachers intensified and they all looked to see that the game was about to start. Minho looked up to the bleachers once more and smiled seeing Rachel, Kibum and Jasmine, Kibum’s girlfriend.

 

“FIGHTING OPPA!” Rachel cheers loudly for Minho. A bright big smile appears on his face as he shoots her two thumbs up, while all of Rachel’s fanboys that are at the game glare at Minho.

 

The game finally starts and it’s a much better game than what Rachel expected. Minho scores three goals, while his other teammates score the other two, while the opposing team scored nothing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter