Chapter 13

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n) It's more like rated PG16 , but I'm playing it safe here. 

 

♕~Chapter 13~♔


 

Rachel froze as she heard the voice. She knew that voice from anywhere. It was a voice of reason, a voice of comfort, and a voice of affection towards her. She turns around and sees him.

 

Jinki with brownish hair styled to perfection in a styled up do. He wore his “parental advisory” tank and a black & white patterned jacket over it, pairing it with tight light black pants, and damn, Rachel thought Jinki looked kind of hot.  

 

“Oppa!” Rachel smiles at him and Jinki ruffles up her hair like an older brother would do, but he does it a bit harshly.

 

“Rachel! Why are you here? And please tell me a straight answer.” Jinki pleads with those eyes that could make anyone snap and blurt out the complete truth.

 

“Oppa...” Rachel drags on as she looks around her surroundings biting her lips, then look back at him, her eyes slightly droopy.

 

“Don’t you even dare Rachel Miyeon Park.” Jinki’s voice snaps and Rachel gulps, swallowing her fear. It was worth a shot, and Rachel wonders why everyone is calling her by her full name.

 

Rachel wonders if she should have told Jinki her full name, as it is too scary coming from his lips. It is like being scolded by your mom, but a whole lot worse. But then again, Jinki did have mother-like tendencies.

 

“Oppa, I, I have my reasons. Please respect them. Someone invited me, and I decided to go.” Rachel flubs, not completely lying, but maybe leaving some parts of the truth and partly avoiding his question.

 

“I invited her, so don’t go all pissy grandma pants on me Jinki.” Rachel feels a familiar arm sling around her shoulders. Rachel looks to her right side and sees that familiar side-profile.

 

“Oh, Jasmine, you invited her?” Jinki ask, a bit surprised you would say.

 

“Yeah, so don't get mad at Rachel. She's my best friend you know.” Jasmine smiles brightly at Jinki who just slowly nods.

 

“Wait, you two are best friends? Now things make more sense!” Jonghyun snaps his fingers as he slings an arm around Jinki’s shoulders. “For some reason, when we first hung out I kept thinking she seems a lot like Rachey. Nice to know my sense were spot on.”

 

“What do you mean I'm like this loser? I'm nothing like her! Let's see, first of all, I have female friends, something this girl doesn't know exists” Jasmine rambles on causing Rachel to roll her eyes.

 

“Yeah, I don't have any female friends Jasmine.” Rachel sarcastically comments, which has Jinki and Jonghyun both laughing.

 

“Yah! That isn’t nice!” Jasmine pouts at Rachel who just sends her an innocent shrug. “You know what I meant!”

 

“You said yourself, not me.” Rachel chuckles seeing Jasmine flustered and a tad irritated.

 

Honestly, Rachel knew this was how their friendship worked. Sometimes Jasmine would mention something she did not think through, and Rachel would about it, in a friendly way of course.

 

“Well I do have another female friend, just letting you know.” Rachel smirks at Jasmine and Rachel then feels an arm on her shoulder and she turns to see Minho.

 

“I don’t think Kibum counts.” Minho jokes and everyone starts laughing, even the girlfriend of the said person.

 

“You guys are .” Kibum entered the conversation, stealing Jasmine away from Rachel, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind as he leaned his chin on her shoulder.

 

“At least we have one.” Rachel comments and everyone stares at her oddly, “How do you not know I secretly have a ? I mean, honestly, I could be secretly a boy.” Rachel shrugs and Jonghyun waves a hand in front of his face.

 

“Taemin is straight, straight as a straight line. He wouldn’t date you if you had a ,  but I would.” Jonghyun sends Rachel a cheesy wink which causes everyone to laugh.

 

“Where is Taemin by the way?” Jinki asks Kibum, since from what Jinki could remember, Kibum was with him last.

 

“Honestly, no idea. Never know where he is at these parties.” Kibum chuckles and awkwardly looks at Rachel, “So, who invited you?”

 

“Why is everyone asking me that today!” Rachel throws her grabs a shot of Vodka and takes it in one go then slams the glass on the table, “I was invited, by your girlfriend.”

 

“You invited her?” Kibum raises an eyebrow, giving his girlfriend a baffled look, while his girlfriend just shrugs in return. As she leans back into her boyfriend looking up at him.

 

“Nothing wrong from what I see. I mean, Rachel knows people here, so why would she not be invited?” Jasmine gives a judging glance to the boys who all look away from her.

 

“Oh my gosh! Rachey!” Rachel hears a voice from behind them. She sees Yuna in a skin-tight strapless red dress. She had her smokey eye-make up with dark red lipstick on. Her was in waves and a bit messy. Yuna gives Rachel a gigantic hug, and Rachel assumes she’s kind of drunk. Yuna is not normally a touchy person with her. Hell, she’s not even touchy at all with anyone unless they have the “y” chromosome running through their body.

 

“My bestie! Oh my gosh! You’re here! Like Oh my gosh! I’m like totally surprised!” Yuna happily smiles at Rachel and plants a kiss on Yuna’s cheek.

 

Yeah, Yuna’s probably totally drunk right now, Rachel concludes.

 

“Hey to you too.” Rachel smiles at her and Jasmine is in utter shock. So she was not lying when she had a best friend that was another female.

Jasmine knew that most of Rachel’s friends were boys, she was just always like that. Jasmine knew Rachel was friends with many people, but she normally was close friends with the other gender.

What surprised Jasmine, was that Yuna is touchy, a total drama queen, a , and she was Rachel’s friend. Rachel was never really into those kinds of people. She would tell Jasmine she really never cared for those type of people.

 

“Woah, Yuna, I mean, I’m totally down for you two making out, but I know Rachel isn’t really into that kind of .” Jonghyun jokes, which causes Yuna to glare at him.

 

“I’m not going to make out with Rachey, although she is hella hot right now.” Yuna does a once-over of Rachel and sends her a ty wink. Rachel chuckles nervously in response and looks at her friend.

 

“So Yuna, I see you have been having fun.” Rachel comments and Yuna nods slowly with her eyes closed and sends Rachel happy smile.

 

“I have been having a ton of fun Rachey! There’s so many yummylicious boys here!” Yuna slurs her words as she nuzzles into Rachel’s arm.

 

“Babe?” A deep voice asks and they all turn around and see Kai standing there in all his glory looking at Rachel and sends a look to Yuna.

 

“Woah, Kai, you’re back?” Jonghyun asks befuddled at the fact the man who was on par at with him at nailing girls finally came back. Kai looks at Jonghyun and they do a bro hug, to which Jasmine gushes at. Jasmine is a happy Kai is back to having friends again.

 

“Yeah, I came back with Rachel.” Kai pulls Rachel away from Yuna holding her hand. Rachel looks at the group and sends them an awkward glance.

 

“Excuse us for a moment.” Kibum smiles at everyone but we can all tell it’s fake as he is in fact fuming with anger and pulls his girlfriend along with him. Jasmine sends an apologetic smile to Rachel, and Rachel knows that Jasmine probably won’t be going back with them.

 

“Woah, Kai? You’re back?” Yuna looks at Kai with half lidded eyes. “Oppa, I’ve missed you so much.” Yuna walks over to Kai and wraps her arms around his waist and plants a kiss on his lips, to which he barely dodges.

 

“Yuna, get off.” Kai instructs, Rachel is surprised to hear that tone from Jongin. But then again Rachel realizes Jongin is gone, and this facade known as Kai is here. Kai is brazen, and a player.

 

“But oppa, I’ve missed you, I’ve missed you so much. I’ve been so lonely without you.” Yuna whines with a pout evident on her face.

 

“You have other people, and I’m with Rachel right now.” Kai tells her harshly and unwraps Yuna’s arms from around his waist. “And we have things to do, so excuse us.” Kai intertwines Rachel and his fingers and looks at the rest of the boys. “I’ll see you later hyungs.”

 

Kai drags Rachel off, leaving Jinki, Jonghyun, Minho and Yuna completely dumbfounded. Rachel tries to match the pace of him. Kai and her hit the dance floor within the mass of people that are at this party. Kai has his hands on her waist, his chest against her back. She leans back into Kai as they dance along to the music. Rachel gets an idea as she starts to grind her hips against Kai, who grunts in her ear. They match with each other’s pace, as the grows between them. Kai feels a vibration in his pants and pulls out his phone and sees that he received a message from Joonmyun.

 

From: Vanilla Hyung

we need to leave asap.

Sent at 11:32 PM

 

From: Vanilla Hyung

get out. now.

Sent at 11:32 PM

 

From: Vanilla Hyung

i'm dead serious. get out here now or you're ing dead. Taemin will be burnt soon. And i'm pretty sure you don't want to be there taking blame for something you're not a part of.

Sent at 11:33 PM

 

“Rachel, we gotta go, now.” Kai yanks her off the dance floor. Rachel follows Kai as he weaves through the people and out to where Joonmyun is outside of the house. Kai quickly opens the back door and they pile inside the car. Joonmyun quickly speeds off and towards Rachel’s house.

 

“I saw Taemin's parents car coming home. I don’t think you wanted to be in that house when they come home to see that huge mess.” Joonmyun informs Kai.

 

“ seriously? I thought they were gone, and that’s why he threw the party.” Kai leans against the chair.

 

“Where’s Jasmine, is she okay? I know she went somewhere with Kibum.” Joonmyun looks at Rachel through the rearview mirror and shakes his head.

 

“I sent the message to her, but she didn’t answer. I’m going to drop you two off and then go find her. I know Jasmine is a strong woman, but it’s not safe being out right now at night time.” Joonmyun explains and Rachel nods her head slowly, a bit down because she was not sure if Jasmine was fine.

 

“Kai, i’m going to kick you out of the car though. I’m going to drop you off at the park.” Joonmyun informs them as he drives to the park near Rachel’s house. “Get home safely as Jongin.” Joonmyun pulls up to the park. Kai opens the door and bids farewell to Joonmyun and looks at Rachel.

 

“Oppa! I’ll walk with Kai home, I can make sure he gets home safely and you can look for Jasmine now.” Rachel also gets out of the car, which surprises both Joonmyun and Kai.

 

“Okay, take care of her, Jongin.” Joonmyun then speeds off once Rachel closes the door.

 

“Why did you want to come with me?” Kai asks looking away from Rachel. Rachel bites her lips as she wraps her arms around his waist and looks up at him.

 

“We never got to finish, and I don’t like being left hanging.” Rachel shows him a playful grin to which he responds with a smirk. His arm wraps around her has his hand is right on her .

 

“Good, cause I was going to crazy.” Kai swoops down for the kiss. Rachel responds immediately as the kiss becomes passionate and intimate.

 

Kai playfully bites her lip, tugging it a bit here and there. The kiss for Rachel, she knows it, the kiss is bad, the kiss is a sign of cheating, but Kai, his kisses are addicting, like a drug. She feels like she’s floating in the clouds with the kiss. The way he kisses, she know he’s an expert in the art of kissing. His tongue slips into hers as it caress her in the most sensual way possible.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter