Chapter 12

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Slight swearing below. 

♕~Chapter 12~♔

 

Author's POV

 

    “Yo, babe, wassup?” the other voice asks on the phone as Rachel groans, slowly opening her eyes.

 

It’s finally saturday. A whole week passed since that incident. Taemin has been avoiding Rachel the past week. It hurt, but did not hurt as much as it should have. In fact, Rachel was just irritated how he could not confront her about anything. She always knew it was his biggest flaw, how he was terrible with confrontation, but she wanted to strangle the boy.

 

Minho was giving her assurance that Taemin would be talking to her soon, but the chances have been looking slimmer by the day.

 

“Yeah, what? You woke me up you hoe.” Rachel grumbles as she sits up in bed, ruffling her hair. “It’s...” she lets out a yawn. “Mother-freaking nine in the morning. Woman. You’re never up this early.”

 

“Yeah, but I’m up when I want to spend time with my Best Friend Forever and Ever Because We’re Mothering Bros for Life and for the Rest of Eternity.” Jasmine explains as she knocks on the door, and Rachel hears her front door being knocked on. “Yeah, and hurry up. I’m not fond of waiting.”

 

“You, sir, are a pain in the . How does Kibum even deal with you, on a daily basis?” Rachel slowly gets up and makes her way down the staircase only to see the six of the boys down there watching, Pororo.

 

“Yo Rache! I got that for you!” Chanyeol happily gets up and answers the door. Only for his eyes to widen in surprise seeing who it.

 

“Hello tall, weird giant.” Jasmine gives him a brief hug before walking inside.

 

“Oh ! Noona! Why are you here? I haven’t seen you in ages!” Chanyeol exclaims as he watches Jasmine walk in their house.

 

Jongin turns around at the name and his eyes widen when he sees that said woman running towards him, then tackling him.

 

“MY JONGINNIEEEE!! OH HOW I MISSED YOU SOO!” Jasmine gives Jongin a huge peck on his cheek and all he wants to do is die of embarrassment.

 

“Get the off Noona.” Jongin groans as Jasmine gives him a big smile and gets off him, not before ruffling up his hair to which he lets out a sigh of pain. Standing up, she ignores the faces of the rest of the three boys and looks at Rachel.

 

“Rachel, hurry up and get ready! We’re going out!” Jasmine walks over to her best friend, slinging her arm around her and walking up the stairs, dragging a tired Rachel.

 

“Who was that Hyung?” Sehun finally speaks up, his eyes are filled with amazement and wonder. Baekhyun is just confused while Kyungsoo seems to be confused as well.

 

“Rachel’s best friend, and well, my friend I guess.” Chanyeol rubs the back of his neck as he finally closes the door and walks back to the couch. “How do you know her Jongin? You didn’t go to our elementary school.” Chanyeol asks.

 

“Dance, she’s an evil woman who makes me stay after practice so I can dance with her.” Jongin grumbles.
 

“Coming from the guy who wants to get into Juilliard for dance.” Kyungsoo admit and Jongin rolls his eyes in response.

 

“I’m hungry after dance practice, that woman won’t let me eat!” Jongin exclaims trying to show his struggle.

 

“Noona seems cool.” Sehun says nodding his head with a smile.

 

♕~~~~~~♔

 

“So, that’s Jongin. I told you I knew who he was!” Jasmine takes a seat on Rachel's bed as the latter gets ready. “He’s in my dance class. He’s pretty freaking good you know!”

 

“I mean I guess I can see it.” Rachel admits, as she steps out of her closet. Rachel was wearing a white laced sleeved top and black skinny jeans. Rachel grabs her brown bag.

 

“Fabulous. Now let’s go.” Jasmine smiles seeing her friend finally done changing. The two girls leave the room.

 

“Oppa, I'm going out.” Rachel informs Chanyeol, and right before the two girls leave,  Chanyeol stops them.

 

“We'll go with you!” Chanyeol states as he scrambles up from his seat and runs up the stairs to get ready.

“I mean, I guess we can go with you?” Baekhyun admits shrugging his shoulders and Jasmine's eyes widen seeing Baekhyun.

 

“HOLY ! I KNOW YOU!”Jasmine shouts and Baekhyun eyebrows just furrows in response.

 

“Uh, and I don't know you...” Baekhyun slowly trails off.

 

“Yeah you do! I used to talk to you every day during elementary school! I had a HUGE crush on you. I even gave you a flower on Valentine's day.”

 

“No you didn't weird woman. You're probably thinking of my older brother, Baekbeom. He's a couple years older than me.”

 

“Wait, your brother went to our elementary school?” Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun nods. “That makes more sense...” he mutters mostly to himself.

 

“Hold on, someone is calling me.” Jasmine says as she answers her phone. “Hello?...... uh she’s right next to me......no, he’s not here......are freaking kidding me?! We’ll talk about this later...... Love too you Bummie.” She hung up the phone with a loud groan.

 

“Are you okay Noona?” Chanyeol asks with his puppy eyes filled with concern and worry.

 

“Yeah, just...” Jasmine pauses and looks at Rachel who is casual talking to Jongin. Chanyeol picks up on the conversation.

 

“Does she not know?” Chanyeol asks and Jasmine shrugs.

 

“I don’t want her knowing.” she lets out a sigh.

 

♕~~~~~~♔

 

“Do you think they’ll even notice we’re gone if we leave?” Rachel asks and Jongin looks over to his friends and Jasmine who are in a deep conversation. Jongin replies with a shrug.

 

“We can try? Then we can just leave if they don’t notice us.” Jongin replies and Rachel nods.

 

The two of them leave, but the rest of them are too into their conversation that they do not realize the two left.

 

“Rache! I'm right, right?” Jasmine exclaims. Instead of hearing an extremely sarcastic eye roll, Jasmine hears nothing at all. She looks around the room biting her lip. “Rache?” Jasmine calls out, a bit worried now about her friend.

 

“Hey, did anyone see Jongin leave?” Sehun asks as he looks around the room for him.

“they, did they leave without us?” Jasmine groans in response as she paces around the room as Chanyeol makes not so obvious death threats to Jongin.


 

♕~~~~~~♔

Outside the house.

 

“They finally noticed we were gone. Let's hurry and leave. I'm starving.” Rachel quickly gets up from the steps and looks at Jongin, “Let’s go, I’m starving.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter