Chapter 4

Her Grandeur Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♕~Chapter 4~♔

 

Author's POV

Rachel just finished popping her popcorn and headed over to the couch in the living room.

 

“Time to watch Saturday morning cartoons!” She smiles brightly as she slouches on the couch in her off white short-sleeved, oversized t-shirt with a star pattern and leggings, having her bowl of popcorn on her left.

 

The TV plays an episode of Pororo and she smiled brightly because it was Saturday cartoons and her day to have the TV all to herself.

 

“Yay! Pororo!” She claps excitedly as she sees the opening credits for the television show for Pororo. .

 

Rachel's biggest weakness?

 

Pororo.

 

She loved that cute, adorable penguin to death. If she had the choice, she would deck her stuff out in Pororo items.

 

Of course, being popular, you had the unspoken rules and standards, and liking Pororo broke half the rules of because, Pororo.



 

♕~~~~~~♔


 

Chanyeol was out with his friends. They went out to just walk around in the morning, having nothing planned like normal.

 

Joonmyun,Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin are having a deep conversation about the arts of cooking. While Sehun is just bothering Chanyeol, which is normal.

 

“Hyung, let's chill at your house.” Sehun says wrapping his arm around the others neck.

 

“Nah, let's not. We can go Suho's house?” Chanyeol offers up but Sehun shakes his head.

 

“Come on. We've been to every house except yours on Saturday. Let's just go.” Baekhyun adds and Sehun nods, agreeing with the other.

 

“What? Well it's because my family does things on Saturday...” Chanyeol trails off.

 

“Well, we're already here. Do you mind if we come over?” Suho asks being the considerate house guest unlike the rest of the rude friends he had. Chanyeol looked over at Suho but he just gave him an apologetic look in return.

 

“Um....” Chanyeol looks behind him. Indeed, they were standing outside his house. He looks at his friends and they all look hopeful. "I'll go call them to make sure..." Chanyeol sighs and dials someone on the phone.

 

“What do you want?” An irritated voice answers the phone as a crunching noise was heard along with the loud background audio.

 

“Um, my friends are going to come over...” Chanyeol trails off a long sigh of irritation was heard from the other side of the line.

 

“So? Like I hell care. Tell them to leave. I got the house on Saturdays. It's what we agreed upon.” She firmly states. The unclick of the door causes her eyes to widen in anger and surprise.

 

“OH MY GAWD. I’M GOING TO CIRCUMCISES YOU BALLS AND MAKE YOU WATCH IT AS I GIVE TO THE DOGS!” She furiously screams into the phone and hung up. She looked at the direction of the door and heard Chanyeol's group of friends outside. She panicked as she ran up the stairs.

 

Leaving her mess on the couch.

 

Most importantly, her phone.


 

♕~~~~~~♔


 

“Woah, who's been pigging out on the couch?” Baekhyun chuckled as he sat on the couch putting trash on the seat onto the coffee table in front of him.

 

The couch was littered with wrappers and a half eaten popcorn bowl was on the couch, and popcorn was all around it.

 

Caused by one, and only one infamous person.

 

“Um, no one...” Chanyeol's sighed as he started picking up the trash. This was partially his fault on why the living room was so messy.

 

“So you let random people eat your food?” Sehun chuckles as he sat down next to Baekhyun who has already made it his home.

 

“Yeah, isn't that why you're over?” Chanyeol jokes and Sehun gasps.

 

“That hurts hyung!” Sehun fakes his pain with his melodramatic act, causing the other to roll his eyes.

 

“Whatever. Just help me clean up the trash.” Chanyeol commands ignoring Sehun’s whole drama act. Sehun rolls his eyes in response and reaches into the popcorn bowl, eating some of the popcorn. Chanyeol sent a quick glare towards Sehun.

 

"Helping!" Sehun gives Chanyeol a playful grin as he defining his reasons. Helping clean the popcorn bowl.

 

"We'll help." Suho volunteers seeing how the rest of them were not willing to help.  picking up some of the trash. Of course the guardian would. Baekhyun, D.O, Jongin and Sehun groaned as they helped clean the mess Rachel left.

 

“Don't let it fall!” Suho almost whispered thinking if his voice rose by a decibel the Jenga game they were playing would be over.

 

“Don't worry. Just gotta put it on Top carefully. Top...top...” Chanyeol says on repeat to encourage the other as he repeats it to himself. He didn't want the tower to fall because of him.

 

“Yeollie! I really gotta piss. Where's your bathroom?” Baekhyun asks as Chanyeol was placing the piece on the top.

 

“Top, take a right.” Chanyeol said without breaking his concentration from the game. Baekhyun nods as he walks up the stairs. As soon as he finished walking up, Chanyeol put the piece on top.

 

“Thank God!” D.O exclaims as Chanyeol finally relaxed. Jenga was way too stressful.

 

“SEHUN!” Jongin's voice caused everyone to jump and knock over the tower. Chanyeol, Suho and D.O groaned in frustration and focused their attention on the angry Jongin. He had a chocolate on his face and shirt.

 

“It was an accident. Stop being so melodramatic.” Sehun says rolling his eyes but Jongin’s glare just intensifies.

 

“What happened?” Suho calmly asks not wanting a brawl to happen, like how the two of them normally solve things out.

 

“He spilled his pudding on my shirt.” Jongin pouts looking at Sehun then at Suho.

 

“Just wash it off. Use the bathroom. Downstairs on your right.” Chanyeol says and Jongin looked at him oddly.

 

“Downstairs? Didn't you tell Baekhyun upstairs?” Jongin looks at his tall friend oddly.

 

“Speaking of Baekhyun, I haven't seen him in a while.” Suho looks around the room to find Baekhyun. But there was none.

 

“Oh...crap.” Chanyeol mutters.

 

There was a couple rooms upstairs. On the right, there was his room, a closet and then there was...

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter