Class

Half Demon, Half Angel

Dont worry guise Sehun wont get caught yet o-o


 

Everyone just kept on staring at Sehun with wide eyes. Sehun just stood there chuckling in his head from the reaction he got, even Ms. Lee had wide eyes. After a few seconds later Ms. Lee cleared and said, "Well why don't we just get to work shall we?".

 

Sehun sat back down in his chair and watched as Ms. Lee grabbed the chalk and wrote notes on the chalk board. Sehun watched as people kept glancing at him. He sent them a glare and they turned back instantly away from him.

"Now we will talk about the legend of the half demon and half angel child", Ms. Lee said. 

 

Students turned back to see what Sehun's reaction was. But to they're disappointment he just gave them all a blank face. But on the inside Sehun had wide eyes. Wow I actually made it on the history book, was all Sehun could thnk of. "Legend says that the child's mom is an angel and the dad is a demon", Ms. Lee continued. 

 

Umma, Appa

 

Sehun suddenly thought of them when she said that. He was almost about to cry but he held it in and kept a poker face and looked at the board. 

"Ms. Lee people say that you were at the scene when it happened, is it true?", a student questioned. 

 

Sehun watched her wait for a little bit and saw her hesitate to say, but she said, "Yes but I don't know what exactly happened but yes, but let's move on with the lesson". She then turned around and wrote more notes for us to write. Everyone just remained silent and wrote the notes on the board.

 

The bell rang and everyone ran to their next class. Sehun stayed behind so he doesn't get caught in the crowd. He packed his stuff and walked out. When he was walking out the door he noticed Ms. Lee looking at him. He shook it off and processed to his next class, Training Class.

 

When he walked out the door people glanced at him since they've never seen him before. Sehun just walked down the hallways ignoring the looks girls were giving him and finally made it to his classroom. When he made it at the door he noticed that it was the Gymnasium.

 

He walked inside and saw that it was already filled with students in groups with their friends. He scanned the gym to find any empty space he could sit. When he did find a spot, in the corner, he sat down and waited until the teacher came.

 

The teacher finally came in and clapped his hands to get everyones attention. "Hello everyone my name is Mr. Kang, Welcome to Training Class", he said in a booming voice. Everyone quiet down and turned to face Mr. Kang. "Now class along with me and other teachers will help you train to use your powers to help and defend others", Mr. Kang explained.

 

"Now everyone I will need to test you if your power is stable or not, so I will call your names", he told us. Everyone stayed silent until their names were called. There were some small conversations between friends. Sehun was still in his corner so he shut his eyes until he was called. "Oh!", Sehun heard someone say so he opened his eyes to see it was the boy that he met in front of the school.

 

"Sehun we meet again", Luhan said. Sehun nodded and said, "Hey". "What power do you have?", Luhan asked as he sat down. Sehun was about to reply until he heard, "Next up is Luhan". Luhan said, "Be right back". Luhan got up and went in front of Mr. Kang. 

 

Luhan stuck his hand out and water started to float above his hand, from the bucket of water Mr. Kang brought. Luhan started to play around with the water and he put it back in the bucket. Mr. Kang nodded and wrote something on his board. "Hmm very good, next person, Sehun", he said focused on his clipboard.

 

 Sehun got up and walked past Luhan. Luhan was anticipating to see what Sehun's power is. He sat down and wacthed him. 

 

Sehun stood in front of Mr. Kang and then he started to control the water. He made the water circle around him, he made the water go left and right, up and down. He finished and put the water back in the bucket and he went back to his spot. Mr. Kang was impressed with how much control Sehun has. He nodded and called for the next person to come. 

 

He sat back down and then he heard Luhan say, "Wow you have a lot of control with water". Luhan had wide eyes and and his mouth was slightly open. Sehun slighty smiled and was about to say something until Luhan said, "Oh my god~, you smiled". Sehun was shocked that Luhan said that. "So what year are you in?", Sehun said softly. "Oh, I'm in my 3rd year, Junior", he replied. (US Grade). 

 

Sehun's eyes widen when he heard that Luhan was in his 3rd year. He thought that he was at least 1st or 2nd year but he never thought of 3rd year. "But you look like a kid", was all Sehun said back to him.

 

"Hey I may look like a kid but I'm still a 3rd year", Luhan pouted. Sehun chuckled at how cute Luhan acted for his age. 

 

"Ok now everyone Let's get started", Mr. Kang said gaining everyones attention. "I have watched everyones power and I have put groups of the unstable and the stable people together". "First the stable people". 

Mr. Kang started to say the names of the stable people, some students were listening to hear if their name is called or not.

"Lastly Luhan and Sehun, the people who were not called for the stable group you are put into the unstable group which you have to train more".

 

After he finished some people groaned when they weren't put into the stable group. Sehun just kept a blank face. The class divided up into groups and one group took the left side of the gym and the other group took the right side of the gym. Sehun went on the right side, Stable group, and just stood there.

 

Sehun saw another teacher come in and said, "Hello everyone I will be helping you with defense and offense, by the way my name is Mr. Kim". "Please follow me into the practice room". He guide everyone to an empty room with training dummies inside. "Now everyone we need to get partnered up, I have already decided the pairing".

 

Sehun waited for his name to be called, he just stood out of the crowd.

 

"Last but not least, Luhan and Sehun".


Sorry if this chapter is really boring i just have writers block right now but i will try to put more action stuff in the next chapter I couldn't think of anything in this chapter sorry >.< 

Sorry if there are any grammar error I didn't edit o-o