The End

Half Demon, Half Angel

Sorry for the long wait I guess o-o. And sorry for not updating 10 Little Kids >.< too busy with this fic.

(Edited)


 

"Now let's put him in the extractor shall we?" Luhan heard the last sentence from the king. His eyes widen at the word 'extractor'. What does he mean by extractor? What's an extractor anyway? So many question went through his mind.

 

He turned his head and saw the male's body being dragged by the soldiers. The male was unconscious and he has bruises all over his arms and a little bit on his legs. His arms dangle since the soldier's grip is on his elbows.

 

"Hey can we just throw them in this guy's cell?" one of the soldiers asked while pointing a finger at Luhan. "Whatever I just want to see the boy get extracted." The soldiers went to Luhan's cell and throw him and the male in there. The soldiers quickly closed the door and started to walk away. "Let's go Hyukjae." "Yeah we have to hurry to see the action Donghae!"

 

Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin heard they're conversation and Luhan started to get worried. "What extractor?" Chen said scratching his head. "The extractor is going to take Sehun's power and if we don't hurry the king will put the power in himself." Everyone's head turned to the person who spoke. The male stood up and stretch his body out. He turned towards everyone and saw the wide eyes.

 

"I'm Kai by the way. Sehun's uncle." "We gotta hurry before Sehun's powers get extracted, no time for explanation." They saw Kai take out something shiny from his pants pocket. It was a key. 

 

"How'd you get that?" XIumin asked. "I got it when the soldiers were dragging me to this cell. And since my hands were dangled I reached for the pock-. Wait! I just said no explanation!" Kai shook his head and insert the key in the keyhole and twist.

 

The door opened and he opened Chen and Xiumin's cell too. "Follow me." Kai started walking to another room with more cells. He kept looking left and right until he spotted his brother. He saw that Suho was leaning on Kris' chest sleeping. Kris was still awake and noticed Kai's presence. 

 

"Oh hey Kai, did they take you guys?" Guys? Did Kai not get taken alone? Luhan shook it off and just stood there. Kai opened the cell door and Kris shook Suho to wake up. Suho stirred in his sleep and slowly open his eyes. He rubbed his eyes cutely, well that's what Kris thought. "KAI!"

 

Suho got off of Kris and hugged Kai. Kai returned the hug but then said, "Wait no time for hugs! Sehun's about to get extracted!" Suho's turned from happy to worried he was about to ask him what that was but he walked somewhere else. Kris grabbed Suho's hand and followed Kai.

 

Kai went through different cells and when he found it he quickly opened the door and ran inside. Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen went to see who was inside but they saw that Kai was hugging someone. Kris and Suho came and saw Tao and Kyungsoo in there.

 

"Who are they?" Luhan asked Suho in a whispering voice. "That's our family, the tall male is Tao and the small male is Kyungsoo." Luhan nodded with an 'o' shape mouth.

 

"No time for reunions! We must hurry!" Kai ran out holding Kyungsoo's hand and everyone just followed. Then Kai slowed down and started to walk slowly. He told everyone to be quiet and he went to the room where Sehun was.

 

Suho put a barrier around everyone so they won't get caught. Kai peeked in the room and saw that Sehun was on this machine and tube like things on his body. There were soldiers guarding the machine and Kai had to think of a plan. "Ok how do we save Sehun? Any ideas?" 

 

"How about we just charge in there?" Chen said blankly. Everyone just gave him a 'wtf' look on their face. "Look we have to distract the soldiers." Kai said looking around. He saw a soldier walking and he went up to him and knock the soldier out. He went somewhere with the unconscious body and a few minutes later he was wearing the soldier's clothes.

 

"I'll pretend to be one of the soldiers and I'll distract him and you guys go and get Sehun."  Everyone nodded and Kai processed to walk in. The soldiers gave him a look but didn't suspect him much. "The king would like to speak to all of you. I'll stay here until you get back." He said to them.

 

The soldiers nodded and went off to the king. Kai signaled everyone to come in and take Sehun. Everyone came in and went to Sehun, carefully taking the tubes off of him. They were able to take the tubes off but Sehun was dangerously weak, most of his powers were extracted. Xiumin saw that Sehun's powers were in a container. 

 

"Powers turn into liquids?" Xiumin holding the container showing to everyone. They all shrugged but took it anyways and started to hide. But they were too late.

 

"Well well well. Look what we have here. More guests." Sooman was standing there with arms crossed. Everyone froze in place, Suho went in front of Sehun to protect him. Xiumin cafefully hid Sehun's power away from the king. Sooman's eyes turned dark.

 

"Soldiers dispose of them but keep Sehun!" The soldiers nodded and went to "dispose" them. 

 

But of course they fought back. Suho was still protecting Sehun by using his water powers but there were only a little water so he couldn't do much but put a barrier around him.

 

Kris just knock out the soldiers when they approached him. Kai also used his fists since theres no water. Xiumin was curious what Chen's power was. He never got the chance to ask. 

 

He saw that Chen brought his hand out. His hand had some kind of electric look. Xiumin was confused, weren't demons suppose to have fire or strength. He slowly made his way to Chen and asked him, "Why isn't your power fire?" Chen turned around and smiled. 

"I'm different. I'm an experiment."

 

Xiumin's eyes widen and speechless. All of a sudden Chen went in front of Xiumin and electrocuted the soldiers. Xiumin was shocked. Chen was an experiment? He wishes he could help Chen but with healing powers he can only heal Chen. 

 

Luhan was trying to fight them but without water he couldn't so he stayed next to Kris, Tao was trying to help Luhan too. Sehun was slowly waking up and saw that everything was chaos. Soldiers everywhere his uncle, appa, and friends were all fighting everyone. He turned his head and saw that his umma was holding him. Suho notice that Sehun was awake and he said, "Shh don't say anything."

 

Sehun nodded and just stare at everything. Everyone was slowly running out of energy. SUho's barrier was slowly fading away and Sooman noticed. Sooman told something to one of his soldiers and the soldier nodded.

 

Everyone was too busy to notice a man walking towards Sehun. The soldier teleported behind Sehun then a sound of a knife could be heard.

 

The soldier stabbed the knife through Suho's body.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and saw Suho fall to the ground. Sehun held onto his umma's body and started to cry. The soldier teleport back next to Sooman. Kris' eyes widen and ran to Suho. His eyes turned dark. He kissed Suho's forehead and stood up. That's when he finally went crazy. His demon came out. Sooman just smirked.

 

He started hitting everything around him. Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Tao, and Kai went towards Sehun. Everyone just watch Kris killing everyone. Sooman told something to the same soldier and the soldier teleport behind Kris and stabbed him.

 

Sehun saw his appa fall down. His eyes started to water. Xiumin saw many soldiers come to them so he quickly gave Sehun the bottle. "Heres your power, hurry and drink it!"

 

 

Everyone hit every soldier that was trying to get to Sehun. Xiumin did his best to heal Chen. Tao burned soldiers to ashes. and Luhan tried to knock them out. Sehun open the bottle and drank. He could feel his body have more energy than before. Sooman was starting to get frustrated.

 

"KILL THEM!" He ordered. He sent stronger soldiers and they could keep up.

 

A soldier stabbed Tao and he fell to the ground. Another soldier stab Xiumin and he coughed out blood. Chen turned angry. His body was full of spark. He touched everyone and they became electrocuted. But since Sooman experimented him he knew his weak spots.

 

He told the soldier where to hit Chen's weak spot and the soldier stabbed Chen's weak spot. Chen fell beside Xiumin and slowly close his eyes. Sehun had to do something he couldn't let everyone die. He stood up and he brought out his powers. 

 

His eyes turned blue and red. His target was Sooman. He had to kill before he could do something. He ran towards him and started to hit him in every direction. Sooman of course dodge all of them but was slowly losing energy. He teleported and he went behind Kai. Sehun's eyes widen and he went to Kai.

 

But with each step Sooman would push the knife in Kai's back. But of course Sooman had no mercy. He pushed the knife inside.

 

Kai spat out blood and fell on his knees. Kai looked up and saw a teary Sehun. I love you. He heard in his head. Kai fell on his back and blood started to pool around him. Luhan who was still alive looked at Sehun. Sehun met eyes with Luhan and he teleport in front of him. 

 

They were surround. The soldiers were everywhere, it was endless. Sooman walked slowly in front of them and he chuckled. 

 

"You think you can stop me. Well if you don't want to die join me and I won't kill your little friend." Luhan saw that Sehun made a poisonous knife with his dark powers. He looked up to see Sehun getting ready to charge. 

 

"So what do you say? Will you jo-" He was cut off when Sehun stabbed him, straight in the heart. 

 

Sooman coughed out blood and Sehun left the knife there. The soldiers were all shocked. They're leader is now dead. Some were mad but some were happy. Well not for Minho.

 

Minho took his sword out and walked to Sehun. Sehun had his back towards Minho so he didn't know but Luhan did.

 

Luhan saw that Minho was getting closer. Luhan went in front of Sehun's back and Minho plunged right through the both of them. Luhan hugged Sehun's back while blood came out of his mouth. Sehun coughed out blood too.

 

"I love you." Luhan said. He wanted to say his last words, he wanted to let his feelings go to Sehun. He wouldn't care if he didn't love him back, he at least told him how he felt.

 

"I love you too." Luhan smiled before he took his last breath. Sehun smiled too he was happy that Luhan liked him too.

 

They both died with a smile on their faces.


 

A little boy was playing in a sandbox with his toy truck full of sand. He filled his bucket with sand and put it upside down. He lift the bucket to make a castle only to have it crumble down.

 

He pouted and started to fill his bucket again. When he was filling his bucket he notice a pair of feet. He looked up to see a boy. The boy smiled and said,

 

"Hi! My name is Luhan. Can I play with you?"

 

The boy returned the smile and said, "Sure! My name is Sehun."


Ah sadly this story has come to an end. Sorry for the random killing I couldn't think of a way to kill them.

And guise i forgot Tao again DX

Thank you guys for actually reading this fanfic and stayed with me until the end

I love your comments and its nice to know you guys like the krisho moments :)

I hope you enjoyed :D

 

Started in: 4-12-14

Ended in: 5-20-14