Introducing the Brother-in-law, and New Discovery

Half Demon, Half Angel

Kris woke up from the sounds of crying, he groaned and moved around in bed. He tiredly got up and walked over to Sehun. Sehun immediately stops crying from being carried by Kris. Sehun has been clinging onto Kris for the pass few days.Everytime Suho carried him, Sehun would always cuddle in his arms.

 

He walked out of the room and saw that Suho was making breakfast, and Kai was napping on the couch. Sehun was getting drowsy but Kris had to shake him to make him stay awake. Suho came over and carefully grabbed Sehun and fed him some warm milk.

 

"Did Sehun wake you up?" Suho asked while feeding Sehun milk to him. But Kris was in his own world that he didn't hear what Suho said. Kris has been going back to his house but only a few times. He has told Tao that he found someone and told him that he has a baby but he never told Tao that his lover is an angel. He totally forgot to introduce Tao to Suho. He mentally facepalmed until Suho was shaking him. 

 

"Huh?, What?" Kris said. "What were you thinking about?" Suho said with worried eyes. "I was thinking that I should finally introduce Tao to you guys" Kris said glancing at Kai in the background. Suho made an 'o' shape with his mouth understanding that he hasn't met Tao yet.

 

"Maybe you should introduce him to me, do you want us to go to him or does he come here?" Suho asked while patting Sehun's back. "No" Kris said sternly. "The other demons can obviously tell your an angel since you look fragile, they'll want to you, trust me your people and my people are different' Kris said running his fingers through his hair.

 

Suho's eyes widen when he heard the word '', Kris saw that so he hugged him carefully not wanting to crush Sehun. Suho layed his head on Kris' chest and asked, "So when is Tao coming?". "Should I go there now?" Kris asked.

"Sure the sooner the better" Suho said showing his teeth. Kris nodded and went out the door.


 

Kris had to fly to the demon world since he can't teleport there since he had a limited power range. He had to fly so he brought out his wings checking if there was a presence so he didn't get caught. He started to go up in the air and made sure that no one was below.

 

He finally made it to his homeland and so he landed on the ground. He walked to his house greeting some fellow demons. He arrived his shared house with Tao and opened the door. The first thing he was greeted by was a hug from Tao. "Gege!~, Your home~", Tao said showing his childish side. 

 

Kris smiled and said, "Sorry I haven't been coming home often, I was with my lover", Kris said while awkwardly rubbing his neck. Tao was going to say something but Kris beat him to it, "Hey Tao I need to tell you something" Kris told him.

 

"Sure what is it?" Tao said walking to the couch. "I need to tell you about my wife", he said. Tao nodded to tell him to continue. 

 

"Well my wife is a guy"

"Mmmhmm"

"And he's an angel"

"....."

"......"

"OMG! MY GEGE IS A REBEL!~", Tao screamed.

 

Kris made a face and Tao continued saying, "Your having a forbidden love just like the books I've read before". "Sooo, your not mad?" Kris said raising his eyebrow. "Nope, if gege gets to have a forbbiden love then I get one too~" Tao said waving his arms in the air. "Well, i want you to meet him, I think it's the right time to intro-", Kris didn't get to finish his sentence when Tao cut him off. "OMG REALLY?!, LET'S GO~".


 

Both Kris and Tao arrived at Suho's house and Kris opened the door revealing the sleeping Suho and Sehun on top of him. "OMG~~~, YOUR WIFEY SERIOUSLY LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL!~~~~" Tao said whispering loud enough for Kris to hear.

 

Suddenly Tao heard someone come out. Kai came out and saw that Kris has a guest. "Oh you brought a guest with you" Kai said looking curiously at the tall stranger. "Hi, I'm Tao" he said reaching his hand out to shake. Kai slowly shook his hand still cautious about the so called 'Tao' person.

 

They both turned their heads when they heard someone moving around and saw that Suho was awake. Suho rubbed his eyes carefully with one hand holding Sehun and the other rubbing his eye. Tao squealed at how cute Kris' wife was. He walked towards Suho and said, "Hi my name is Tao, Kris' brother". "Oh so your Kris' brother, nice to meet you" Suho said giving him a smile.

 

"Oh can I stay here for tonight?" Tao said turning to Kris for answer. Kris looked over Tao's shoulder and looked at Suho. Suho gave him a nod of approval. "Sure just don't be so loud around Sehun", Kris told him. After all the chaos Sehun was in his crib and Suho and Kris were both in bed.

 

Kris had his arm around Suho and placed his head on his shoulder. "Tao is a really hyper kid" Suho said. "Yeah, good thing he fell asleep", Kris sighed with relief. Suho chuckled and rested his head on Kris' chest. Kris pulled Suho closer and just as they were about to sleep they heard someone yell, "HEY SUHO, KYUNGSOO IS COMING OVER!" Kai shouted.

 

Suho just shook his head and decided to get up to go get ready for dinner. Kris groaned but got up anyways.


 

 

Everyone was around the dinner table chatting and some laughing until a cry was heard. Suho got up and ran to Sehun to make him stop crying. Suho came out with a crying Sehun. "He won't stop crying, Kris can you help me?" Suho said shocked at Sehun's behavior. Kris got up to hold Sehun only for the cries to become more louder.

 

All of a sudden Sehun's eyes turn red and Sehun waved his arms around only to shoot out a dark circle ball hitting the couch. Then his eyes turn blue and he started to shoot out this white beam of light making it hit the ground.

 

Everyone had their eyes wide open. They've never seen this type of power before. The most common power an angel can have is either healing or control water. The most common power for a demon is teleport, fire, or the least common is strength.

 

Suho realized that Sehun has the power to use Dark and Light powers.


Ok so I finally finished this chapter, not the longest but its enough. Sorry if there are grammar mistake i didn't proof read this yet. Hopefully I can update everyday so yeah..