What?

Half Demon, Half Angel

 

"How did you get yourself in here?" Sehun folded his arms. "Well... I did something that pissed off the king and stuff happened and here I am." Chen simply stated like it's not a problem. "How about that girly looking male? How did you get in here?" Chen pointed at Luhan. Luhan was taken aback from the statement of "girly". He slowly put his head down and he couldn't get words out of his mouth.

 

Sehun saw that Luhan put his head down and so he decided he should speak for him. "He got in here because he was with me and his friend was taken too." "So basically it's your fault?" Sehun nodded. Luhan stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say. He just looked at Sehun then at Chen.

 

Chen was about to ask something else until the soldiers came in dragging someone. Luhan leaned forward to get a better look at the body.

 

The soldiers opened Chen's cell and tossed the body inside. Chen got up and caught the person. Chen turned him around to see his face. The male's face was girly looking too, and chubby cheeks. He was about to do something when Luhan shouted.

 

"Xiumin!"

 

Luhan was up against the bars with slight tears in his eyes. He could see the faint brusies on Xiumin's body. Chen saw how Luhan was starting to cry so he gently put Xiumin down.

 

Xiumin groaned and slowly opens his eyes. He sat up and the first thing he saw was a boy with high cheekbones. He turned to his left and saw an emotional Luhan and a poker face Sehun. "Xiumin your awake!" Luhan said cheerfully.

 

"What happened to you?" Luhan said worriedly. "Uh. After we got dragged away I was taken somewhere." "I don't know where since I got knocked out and here I am with bruises." Xiumin said rubbing his sore body. "Who are you?" Xiumin eyed the male that was just watching the scene.

 

"Hi. I'm Chen." Chen held his hand out for a handshake. Xiumin hesitantly stretch his arm out and shook Chen's hand.

"You look like a baozi."

Chen said in a monotonous voice. Sehun started to chuckle in the background and Luhan was trying to shut him up. Xiumin had wide eyes and said, "Excuse me I am not a baozi!" Xiumin's cheeks were starting to turn red.

 

"Be quiet." Luhan was trying to make Sehun stop laughing at the 'baozi' comment. Sehun was still laughing and ignored Luhan.

 

Luhan had enough of this and so he placed his hands over Sehun's mouth. Sehun instantly stop laughing and stared at Luhan. Luhan had shut the male's mouth without thinking. He realize what he did and then he started to blush a little.

 

Sehun was just staring at Luhan. He could see the faint red color on his face. He smirked behind Luhan's hand. Luhan felt something on his hand. It was wet. After realizing the wetness he removed his hand and looked at Sehun. "Ew. Did you just my hand?" Sehun just smiled and said, "Well you did have your hand over my mouth and I just it."

 

Luhan was about to say something but then soldiers came in and open the cell door. One of the soldiers dragged Sehun out of the cell. Luhan couldn't say anything but just stare at what was happening.

 

Sehun struggled to get out of the grip. He finally stopped moving and just decided to wait and see where he's going. He saw the familiar hallway again and mentally groaned since he knew where he was going.

 

The soldiers open the door and walked inside. Sooman was in his chair with his hands together. "Thank you for bringing him, Key, Onew." They both bowed and left Sehun there. "You must be wondering why your here again. Well since you haven't chosen an option I gave you. I took things into my own hands."

 

"I just decided to go with option 2. And I have a little surprise for you." Sehun just remain quiet and just listened.

 

A soldier came in and was holding a body. Sehun's eyes widen.

 

"K-kai?" Sehun couldn't believe his eyes. Kai was in front of him, bruised up too. "Why do you have him?!" Sehun raged.

 

"Ah. I'm not finished yet." Sooman gestured more soldiers and told them to bring something in. Sehun's eyes went wide. He didn't know what this thing is.

 

"You must be wondering what this thing is. Well it's an extractor."


Ok i have like major writers block but i managed to make this chapter.

Sorry for using an extractor I couldn't think of a way to take Sehun's power away

this was the only thing i could think of >.< sorry.