Healing

Half Demon, Half Angel

Few weeks has past since preschool started and Sehun has been less cheerful than before. He doesn't smile often anymore and Suho miss Sehun's smile.

 

"Kris, I miss Sehun's smile", Suho said with his head low. "I know", Kris didn't know what else to say but he hugged Suho. He felt something wet so he broke the hug and saw that Suho had tears in his eye. "Why are you crying?", Kris said wiping off his tears. 

 

"I feel like it's all my fault Sehun can't use his powers", Suho said on the verge of crying again. "It's not your fault that he can't use his powers", Kris said rubbing Suho's back. Suho was glad that Sehun was still at preschool so Sehun doesn't witness this scene.


 

Suho went out to pick up Sehun from preschool. When he arrived he saw that Sehun had his poker face on. Suho really misses his smile. He crouched down to Sehun's level and said, "Hey Sehunnie, want to go somewhere with me?". Sehun looked up and saw his umma smiling. He nodded and held Suho's hand.

 

Sehun saw this unfamiliar looking path his umma was taking him, yet he didn't question. After few mintues later Sehun saw this pretty lake. He looked at his umma for an explanation. "Sehun if we're not here for you. You can come here whenever your sad". "This was the place I met your appa". Suho said looking at the shiny water.

 

Sehun looked away from his umma and looked at the water. He finally knew why his umma brought him here, his umma knew that the other kids were bullying him. Suho saw that Sehun put his head so he he crouched and he hugged Sehun. "I'm sorry that your being bullied in school", Suho said patting Sehun's back.

 

"Umma, it's ok it's not your fault", Sehun said feeling bad that his umma was sad. Suho smiled and said, "You've grown up so much, your turning just like your appa". Suho stood up and held Sehun's hand. They both walked back home. 


 

It was another day of preschool and Sehun was just dropped off by his umma. He went inside the building and headed to his classroom. He sat down and put on his poker face. Good thing the teacher was inside so that no one could bully him. 

 

"Ok class today will be special". "Other classes will join us and the teachers willl help you train your powers", Ms.Lee said. The word 'power' made Sehun's eyes widen. But then he realized that he has multiple skills, he could just use his healing powers. Good thing his healing skill has a white color.

 

Our class headed outside and the other classes were already there. "Ok class we'll divide the groups by power. The right side will be healing, the left side will be water. Please go to your respective groups". Ms.Lee yelled. One by one kids started to go left and right. Sehun walked over to the healing group and everyone was with they're friends. Sehun just stood there until a teacher came.

 

"Hello kids. My name is Mr.Park. For today we will heal some of the dead plants and flowers". Mr.Park said to everyone. Everyone started to follow Mr.Park towards the flower bed. Sehun was some dead plants and flowers on the ground. "Ok now everyone try to heal a plant", Mr.Park yelled.

 

Everyone had a little trouble bringing the plant back to life but for Sehun he had no problem making the plant turn green again. "Wow Sehun. You have a lot of control over your power", Mr.Park said impressed how Sehun healed something so fast. "Uhh. My appa taught me how to control my power", Sehun said rubbing his neck. Mr.Park nodded and said, "Ok now everyone, try to heal a flower this time".

 

Sehun went over to this dirted white flower on the ground.He picked it up and placed it in the dirt. He put some soil on it and he started to heal it. The flower slowly rise up and the color is more visible now. Sehun smiled at the flower until a foot stepped on it.

 

His eyes widen and he looked up to see that it was only Minwoo. Sehun scoffed and he walked away. "Oh so your power is healing. Is that why you didn't show your power? Is it because it's useless!", Minwoo said laughing at Sehun. Sehun chose to ignore him and walked to Mr.Park.

 

"Now class we will try to heal some wounded animals we got just for today". Mr,Park said holding a wounded bunny. The girls went towards the bunny and squealed at how cute the bunny was. Sehun stood out of the crowd and watched the kids that failed to heal the bunny's wound.

 

"Looks like you guys need more training, maybe we can do this tomorrow", Mr.Park said but his eyes wondered over to Sehun. He smiled and said, "Ah! Sehun how about you try to heal the bunny's wound. Everyone turn towards Sehun and he looked uncomfortable with all the eyes. He nodded and walked towards the bunny.

 

Sehun put his hand over slightly covering the bunny's wound. When he finished he took his hands off and saw that the bunny was all better now. Mr.Park smiled at how Sehun could heal an animal too. Everyone was amazed that Sehun has full control over his powers. 

 

"Now that class is over, everyone head back to they're teacher now", Mr,Park smiled.

 

Sehun went back to Ms.Lee and waited for everyone else to come back. He sat down and he started to daydream. "Ok class tomorrow will be special. Your going to bring your parents to school tomorrow, you can bring your umma or appa", Ms.Lee announced. Everyone smiled at the thought of having their parents come to school. "Ok that will be all get your stuff ready and wait for your parents to pick you up", Ms.Lee said.

 

 

School ended and Sehun was waiting to be picked up. He was surprised when he saw a tall figure walking towards him. Sehun ran to his appa and he was lifted in the air. "How was your day Sehun?", Kris asked him. "It was good I got to heal flowers and a bunny", Sehun said smiling. Kris was shocked that Sehun finally smiled. "Appa why are you picking me up this time?", Sehun said curiously at his appa.

 

"Well I wanted to see your preschool since I didn't get a chance to come", Kris said walking home now. Sehun almost forgot that tomorrow he has bring his umma or appa to school.

 

Sehun poked his appa's cheek to get his attention. When he finally got his attention Sehun said, "Appa can you come with me to school tomorrow I have to bring my appa or umma. So I decided to ask you". Kris thought about it for a few seconds and said,

 

"Of course I'll go with you tomorrow".


Ok sorry if this story was boring but I will make it more interesting in the next chapter. The Minwoo guy is a random person i had trouble thinking of a name