Family Gathering

Half Demon, Half Angel

 Idk why i make my bullying sound like middle or highschool bullying o-o


 

The next day came and Sehun was excited that his appa was going to go to preschool with him. He thought that he should ask his umma to come too. Sehun wonders if the bullies would stop after seeing his appa's somewhat scary looking face. He got dressed and went into the kitchen and saw his umma. "Umma! Appa's going to school with me. Can you come with me and appa?", Sehun asked. Suho turned around and said, "Of course I'll come, is this some type of event?", Suho questioned.

 

Sehun nodded and said, "Yeah. My teacher said to bring one of our parents and I asked appa already and I want you to come too". Suho smiled and ruffled Sehun's hair. Sehun shook his head and fixed his hair again.

 

Suho left the kitchen and went inside his shared bedroom. He opened the door and he saw a shirtless Kris. Suho blushed when Kris turned around. "Kris I want to ask you something?", Suho said with his head down. Kris chuckled at his wife for still being shy. "What is it?", Kris said walking up to Suho. "Are you going to be okay going to Sehun's preschool?", Suho said finally staring at Kris' eyes. Kris nodded and said, "Don't worry I will change me presence into an angel type, so don't worry". Kris leaned down to kiss Suho until Suho said,

 

"Oh, Sehun asked me to come too and I said yes". Suho left the room after he said that.Kris smiled and processed to get dress.


 

The family made it to school and entered inside. They saw many parents with their child. Suho, Kris, and Sehun went inside Sehun's classroom. Kris and Suho followed Sehun to his desk and Suho started to play with Sehun until the teacher came. One by one parents would come in with their son or daughter.

 

Ms. Lee finally came and announced, "Ok I see that everyone had brought their parents". "Now we will continue what we've been doing yesterday". Everyone got up and made a single file line, the parents were behind them.

 

Everyone went to they're assigned groups and waited for they're teacher to come. "Hello class I hope you will improve alot more today", Mr. Park smiled. Everyone went to different locations to find and object to heal. Sehun pulled his umma and appa's hand and went to find different stuff.

 

"Umma watch me heal this flower", Sehun told him. Suho nodded and waited for Sehun to heal. Sehun put his hand over the dead rose. The rose slowly rised up and the red color was more vibrant than it was before. Sehun handed the rose to his umma giving him his pure smile. Suho and Kris was shocked at how fast he could heal, good thing they helped Sehun train beforehand.

 

Suho took the rose and said, "Thank you Sehun". Kris watched the whole scene and said, "Don't I get one Sehunnie?". Sehun saw the sad look on his appa's face. So he quickly healed the tulip that was lying on the ground. Once it was finished Sehun handed it to his appa. Kris grinned and Suho chuckled at Kris' childishness. A slight cough and the family turned their heads to Mr. Park who was standing behind them.

 

"Hello my name is Mr. Park. I came here to say that I'm quite impress with Sehun's ability to control his power so early", Mr. Park said. "Ah. That's because I helped him train beforehand", Kris got up to shake his hand. "My name is Kris and this is my wife, Suho.", Kris continued and introduced Suho too.Mr. Park nodded and said, "Most kids his age have trouble controling their power but Sehun was able to heal in seconds".

 

Kris smiled proudly. Mr. Park was about to say something until another teacher shouted, "Ok! Parents come inside so I can discuss some things with you!". Kris turned around to Sehun and said, "Are you going to be okay being alone?". "Yes appa I won't cause any trouble", Sehun said giving him a smile. Kris and Suho nodded and walked away to go inside the building.

 

Once Sehun was alone he went to go to the sandbox to play in again. He arrived the sandbox and started to play with sand. When he was playing in the sand he felt presences behind him. He instantly turned around to find that his bully brought his friends with him. 

 

"Oh hey it's the loser", Minwoo said chuckling with his friends. Sehun ignored him and continued playing with the sand. What he didn't expect was that one of Minwoo's friend poured sand on him. Sehun turned more annoyed and said, "What do you want?". "What? I just want to play with you", Minwoo replied innocently.

 

Sehun scoffed and began to walk away. He was about to walk away when Minwoo pushed him to the ground. Minwoo's group started laughing. Sehun got upset that they kept bullying him. He was about to lose it, but

 

He lost control.

 

"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!", Sehun turned around and unintentionally used his dark powers to knock Minwoo and his friends. Sehun then realized what he did and he backed away.

All the parents and teachers came running out after hearing the commotion outside. Kris and Suho's eyes widen and they both ran towards Sehun.

 

Teachers gasped and one of them said, "What happened here?". One of kids said, "Sehun used this dark color power and it hit Minwoo and his friends". Sehun scoffed at the kid because he totally left out the part where he was bullied by them. Minwoo and his friends were unconscious, they're parents were in tears that they wouldn't wake up.

 

Meanwhile up in the trees an unknown person was watching the whole scene. His eyes widen and he flew away.

 

"Did you just say dark power?", the teacher looked at Kris and Suho for an explanation. Suho gulped and he looked at Kris. Kris turned to face that everyone was crowding around them, Suho was holding Sehun so no one could hurt him. Kris could hear that someone was on the phone, "Hello we need the YG soldiers right now, a kids has used dark powers". The phone answered back saying, "I'm sorry but the YG soldiers have been delayed due to unprepareness". The teacher groaned and hung up the phone.

 Kris thought of the first thing that came from his head, he grabbed Suho's hand and ran away.

 

When they were out of the school the YG soldiers hasn't come out yet. Kris couldn't bring out his wings he had to run. People had wide eyes when Kris' red eye color became visibly. He ran into the forest. As he was running in the forest he could feel strong presences from a distance. He turned around to see that the SM soldiers (demons) were coming at them. 

 

His eyes widen and he cursed, "! The SM soldiers are after us!". Suho's eyes widen and he looked at Sehun who was frightened about what was happening now. Suho quickly made a barrier around Sehun and whispered, "You have to hide when I let you go". Sehun nodded obediently when he heard the whisper. 

 

They arrived at the lake and Suho let go of Sehun. Sehun hesitated to hide but he hid behind a tree that had bushes. He decided to hide inside the bush. After Sehun hid, the SM soldiers came. "Where is the child?", one of the soldiers said pointing his dark power shaped sword. "We don't have him, the YG soldiers already caught him", Kris lied. Kris hid Suho behind his back to protect them.

 

The demon scoffed and said in a deep voice, "Give him to us or we'll just go the hard way". "I said that the YG soldiers took him", Kris repeated. "Well fine then, we'll just go the hard way". The demon gave a hand signal to the others and the other demons slowly started to move. 

 

One of the soldiers teleported behind Suho and he grabbed him and he hit him to make him unconscious. Kris turned around to save Suho but another demon came behind him and hit his neck and Kris was knocked out. The other demons carried them and flew back to the demon kingdom.

 

Suho's barrier was still in use and when the coast was clear Sehun climbed out of the bush and he saw that his umma and appa wasn't here. He ran back home to tell Uncle Kai and Uncle Tao.


 

When he arrived home he ran towards Kai and he cried his eyes out. Kai's eyes widen and said, "What's wrong Sehunnie?". "U-uncle Kai, I accidently used my powers ob this bully and umma and appa started running and demons were coming at us andumma told me to hide and then when it got quiet I came out to see that umma and appa weren't there", Sehun said telling him the whole story while stuttering.

 

Kai's eyes widen and said, "It's ok Sehun we'll try to find them". Kai didn't know what words to use to tell Sehun that his parents were basically kidnapped. Sehun was still crying and as he was crying he thought,

 

"I will find you umma, appa. I will find you when I'm older. I promise".


Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did you like the title? XD Sorry if it was kind of boring I had trouble of how they get caught, and how they run away and all that stuff.