Reunited

Half Demon, Half Angel

 

(edited)


Sehun was slowly regaining consciousness when he got knocked out. He opened his eyes slightly and his eyes looked around his surroundings. He felt someone touching his hair and his head was on something. His eyes traveled to the person. When he got a better vision of who it was his eyes widen.

 

"U-umma?"

 

Suho heard Sehun say something and so he looked down and saw that Sehun was finally awake.

"Yes Sehunnie?" He said giving Sehun a smile.

 

Sehun's eyes slowly teared up when he heard his umma say that, only his family called him that. He sat up slowly and then he lunged forward and cried on Suho's shirt. Suho rubbed Sehun's back to calm him down. Kris watched the whole thing and smiled when Sehun cried.

 

"What about me?" Sehun pulled away from his umma's chest and turned to the right. He saw that it was his appa and so he hugged him too. Kris returned the hugged and he started to rock back and forth.

 

"Umma, Appa, what did these people do to you?" Sehun said noticing that they both looked different. Suho looked more paler and skinner than before. Kris looked ok actually but his strength decreased throughtout the years they've been kept in here.

 

"Don't worry about us Sehun but you have to be careful, these people want to use you." Sehun saw the seriousness in his umma's eyes. "Anyways , why don't you introduce your friends to us?" Suho said looking at two boys.

 

"Oh. The one with chubby cheeks is Xiumin and the deer looking male is Luhan." Sehun said pointing which is which. "I met them in school, and I saw Ms. Lee too." Suho nodded and looked at the two boys. "How long have you been friends with them?" 

 

"Just today."

"What?!"

 

"You only met today? Did you start school just today?!" Suho said too fast for Sehun to answer. Sehun just nodded and his umma's eyes went wide. "Well is that so. Then thank you for being friends with my Sehunnie." Suho pinched Sehun's cheeks. Sehun pulled away and rubbed his cheeks that turned red.

 

Luhan and Xiumin just watched the whole interaction between them and stayed quiet. Luhan was happy that Sehun got to meet his parents again. "Are you an angel?" Xiumin asked Suho with curious eyes.

 

"Yes and Kris is the demon." Suho said. Sehun got up and went to sit with Xiumin and Luhan. Sehun sat with them because he wants his umma and appa to have each other. Kris saw that and so he pulled Suho and put him between his legs and back hugged him. Suho's cheeks flushed and he covered his face with his hands.

 

Kris just held onto him and smiled. Xiumin and Luhan grinned at Suho's response. Sehun just sat there proud of his parents for showing some skinship. Luhan was about to ask something when some soldiers opened the cell door. They walked up to Sehun and grabbed him. Sehun tried to get out of the grip but he was too weak to do that. Suho wanted to grab Sehun back but Kris held him so there won't be any trouble.

 

Sehun looked back and saw that his umma was having trouble getting out of his appa's hold but Sehun knew that his appa was protecting his umma. Then he was dragged away.


 

Suho started to have tears in his eyes and he burried his face in his hands. He finally got back together with Sehun but he's already taken away. Kris tried to comfort Suho by rubbing his back. Luhan felt bad for Suho since they finally saw each other, now he wasn't sure if he should ask his question now.

 

"Um may I ask a question? It's ok if you don't want to." He assured. Suho wiped his tears away and he said, "It's ok, what's your question?" 

 

"How was Sehun caught?" Luhan asked carefully. Suho stiffen a little and he looked at Kris and gave a pout to tell him to tell the story. Of course Kris couldn't say no to that cute pout Suho was throwing at him. He sighed and said,

 

"It was at a event in preschool where the parents go to school with their kids. The parents were inside to discuss some stuff, and then we heard a loud noise. When we made our way through the crowd we saw that Sehun was standing in front of unconscious bodies on the ground. After that we took Sehun and ran away, but then the demons came and Sehun hid somewhere. Then we were kidnap."

 

Luhan and Xiumin made an 'o' shape with their mouths.


 

Meanwhile, Sehun was being held by the demon soldiers and walked down a long hallway. They arrived in front of a huge double door and waited until it opened. One of the soldiers knocked on the door and went back to his place. The double door slowly open revealing an old looking man.

 

The soldiers made him walk forward, close to the old man, and made him kneel down. 

 

"Ah. Welcome to my Kingdom." The old man said. "You must be wondering why you've been summon here." The old looking man walked back and forth. Sehun watched how the old man was just walking slowly back and forth. He just wanted him to hurry up and tell him why he's here.

 

"When I first heard about you I knew that I had to find you, but to my disappointment my soldiers only brought back you're parents." Sehun's eyes turned dark at the mention of his parents.

 

"I had waited for years to find you. When I heard that there was a boy name "Oh Sehun" I knew I had to take a chance to get my hands on him. Now that I have him here I knew that he's the one."

 

"Now Sehun the reason why I want you here is that I want your powers." "You have 2 choices."

 

"1: Join Me."

"2: I can just take your powers away."

 

Sehun looked up and saw that old man smile at him with a smirk. Sehun sent him a glare but that didn't affect the old man. "Who are you?" He asked.

 

"Well I'm the king of course. SM, Lee SooMan."


Well i have trouble choosing the right words but I managed to make this chapter. 

Get it? SM wants the power and YG is just the king of delays o-o

I gave you guys a krisho moment XD. I seriously promise there will be hunhan I swear. >.<

Bad quality FTW OTL XD (Example of Kris' backhug)