It's Time

Half Demon, Half Angel

For the past few days Sehun has been practicing how to control his eye color just like he promised. He has been training his powers in the backyard. He was getting more better at aiming his target. He is able to aim at the center point with ease. Kris and Suho has also learned that Sehun is capable of doing more than just dark and light powers.

 

Sehun was trying to make different shapes with his powers, he was able to shape it into a square, triangle, and other weird forms of shapes. He tried to make his dark powers make a beam like his light powers. After numerous tries he decided to go back inside and play with his appa.

 

He slowly opened the door and walked inside. He frowned when he didn't see his appa so he decided his next target was going to be his umma. He was slowly tiptoeing towards his umma until a loud knock was on the door. Suho turned around from the kitchen and started going to the door.

 

Suho opened the door revealing two tall men. "Oh, hey Suho, long time no see", Tao said grinning when he saw a little boy standing there. "Hey, Sehunnie, how are you", he said walking to him and he crouched down to his level. "Uncle Tao~, why are you here?", Sehun said tilting his head. "Well, your appa and I will help you with your flying now", he smiled.

 

"Really?!, I can fly!~", Sehun said as he put both his arms out and started to run around the house making the 'whoosh' noise. Suho chuckled at the cuteness Sehun has. "Ok let's get started", Kris yelled. Sehun nodded and ran outside to get ready. Kris smiled and walked to Suho and gave him a quick peck on the lips and said, "Want to come and watch?". "Sure, I want to see my Sehunnie fly", Suho grinned and walked to the backyard,

 

Suho had to make a barrier so no one could see or feel the presences. Suho's one of the lucky ones to have the barrier skill, surprising Sehun had that too but he didn't know how to make it yet. Suho made the barrier and sat down to watch Sehun fly.

 

"Ok. Step one, bring your wings out", Tao said demonstrating how to bring them out. Sehun followed what he did and his wings finally came out. But instead of white or black wings Sehun has light grey wings. His wings color were combined with white and black. Everyone was shocked but they kept their smiles on their faces. 

 

Suddenly Kai and Kyungsoo came out and said, "Hey. Can we watch too?", Kai asked while holding Kyungsoo's hand. "Sure just go and sit with Suho", Kris said pointing at Suho. "Ok. Step Two, try to flap your wings", Kris instructed. Sehun did as he was told and slowly flapped his wings. He started to go up but then he landed on his .

 

Sehun's eyes started to water but then Kris said, "You have to man up. You can't just keep on crying whenever you get hurt". Suho looked at Sehun with sympathy. Sehun wanted to cry but he had to man up like his appa said. So he held back his tears and got back up. Kris smiled at his son for not crying. "Ok Tao take it from here", Kris said. Tao nodded and said, "Ok., let's try step two again". Tao began to flap his wings and float in the air with ease.

 

Sehun did the same thing again, he concetrated again. As his wings began to flap he was floating in the air. He was still unstable but he was able to float. He safely land and then he said, "OMG, I was flying~". Everyone gave proud smiles and then Suho suddenly said, "Since it's getting dark soon maybe Sehun should train tomorrow".  

 

Sehun was glad that training was over because he's exhausted from flying. He ran inside leaving everyone else still outside. Kai and Kyungsoo went inside after Sehun got and Tao joined them inside, leaving Kris and Suho alone. "Why do you have to be strict on Sehun?". Suho questioned. "He can't solve his problem by crying forever. He has to man if we're not here", Kris said ashe hugged his tiny lover.

 

Suho smiled and hugged him back and said, "Oh I see now. Let's go back inside, I have to make dinner now". Suho broke the hug and pulled Kris inside. As Suho and Kyungsoo were making dinner, Tao, Kai, and Kris were playing with Sehun and taught him how to spell, and count. 

 

Sehun had a difficult time pronouncing some words because he had a little bit of lisp for some words. "Dinners ready!", Kyungsoo yelled. Everyone gathered around the table. Kai sat next to Kyungsoo, Kris sat next to Suho, and lastly Tao sat next to Sehun and Sehun sat next to his umma. 

 

Everyone had they're own conversation. Tao we telling some stories about his appa when he was little. Kai and Kyungsoo were being all lovey dovey. Kris and Suho were having a deep conversation, Kris had a stern look and Suho had a worried expression on his face. 

 

After everyone finished they're meal, Kai wanted Kyungsoo to stay, and of course Suho said yes. And Tao wanted to stay so he can bond with Sehun more.

 

Midnight came and everyone was preparing to go to sleep. Kyungsoo was sleeping with Kai and Tao was going to sleep in the guestroom they have. Sehun wanted to sleep with his umma and appa so he squeezed between them. Suho had his arm around Sehun and Kris had his arm around both of them since he has long arms. They gave kisses to each other and soon feel into deep slumber.


 

Morning came and the sunshine woke Sehun up first. He yawned and stretched his arms and legs. He turned left and right and saw that his parents were still sleeping. He slowly got up carefully to not wake them up. He got off the bed and walked out of the room. 

 

he saw that Tao was akwake and he said, "Good Morning~". Tao turned his and said, "Good morning to you too". They started to play together and one by one everyone started to come out. Kris and Suho came out and Kris suddenly said, "Hey Sehun I have something to tell you". Sehun turned his attention to his appa and said, "What is it?". Kris said,

 

"We decided that it's time for you to go to preschool"


Ok sorry that its taking a long time for the exo members to come but dont worry I'll try to make them come out

Sorry if there are grammar mistakes XD I hope you enjoy :D