Let's Begin

Half Demon, Half Angel

Warning- possible typos, grammar mistakes, will edit tomorrow.


 

 

“W-what?” Sehun was shocked and amazed at the same time. He was still worried about his uncle Kai. He didn’t think that the old man would get his uncle. “Well thats all I’m going to tell you, now take him away.” Sooman gestured his men to take him and Kai away, but of course he told them to separate them. Sehun kept glancing back at Kai’s almost unconscious body somewhere else.


 

“KAI!” Sehun yelled at him. The soldiers tried to pull him away but Sehun kept fighting back. Kai slowly opened his eyes and he just smiled at him. Sehun’s eyes widen from the smile but he could tell that he meant ‘I’m okay’. Sehun smiled back and the soldiers pulled the two to different cells.


 

The soldiers brought Sehun back to his cell and then left. Sehun groaned a little from the landing but he just shook it off. He turned around to only see that Xiumin was alone and sleeping. He turned to look at Luhan to only find him also sleeping. He smiled and he swiped Luhan’s bangs to the side. His smile slowly faded when he had yet again thought about how Luhan got in here.


 

He shook the thought off and he slowly laid down adjusting to the hard floor. He then slowly drifted away to wonderland.



Luhan shifted a little on the ground, he slowly opens his eyes. He sat up and stretched his arms out. He looked across from his cell and saw that Chen was laying a little too close to Xiumin but smiled since he thought they look cute. He looked to his side and saw that Sehun was sleeping. Luhan noticed that he looked a little pale.


 

He observed how Sehun would move around a little in his sleep, softly talk in his sleep, and whimper a little. Luhan noticed a little movement from Sehun and so he quickly moved away. But when he moved away a hand pulled him back down, and landed on Sehun’s body. His face face turned more redder this time.


 

He tried to get up but the grip was too strong for Luhan to break. He looked up to see that Sehun’s eyes were still closed. “I’m sorry that you're here.” Luhan’s eyes widen with his mouth slightly open but nothing came out. He nodded and saw Sehun smile a little. Sehun released Luhan from his grasp and sat up.


 

Luhan also sat up and just held his head low. He was about to ask something when suddenly the soldiers came in and pulled the both of them out of the cell. Luhan tried to get out of the grip but the soldier only held on tighter. They were both pulled out of the cell and dragged them to the king.Once they arrived they were both forced to kneel down.

 

"Ah. Welcome back. It is time for my plan to begin." Sooman told his soldiers to bring something out. Sehun's eyes widen. He saw his family, on the ground, beat up. He saw Tao, Kai, and Kyungsoo. Tears were about to burst but held it in.

 

Luhan saw the king bring out people and drop them like garbage. He saw that Sehun's eyes were on fire and looked back at the king. "I have brought out your weakness didn't I?" He said with a playful tone. "Well I have brought this pretty looking boy too because I had my men hear your conversations." "You two have been "friendly" recently and so I knew he would also be your weak spot."

 

"Now you'll have to listen to what I say, or you want to see your loved ones get hurt." Sooman smirked. Sehun didn't say anything, he didn't want his family to get hurt, especially Luhan. Sooman saw how Sehun was looking a bit lost. 

 

He motioned his men to take the others away and leave Sehun alone. Luhan was picked up and was dragged somewhere else. Now that they were left alone Sooman asked more soldiers to bring out the extractor. Sooman whispered something in the soldier's ear and the soldier nodded.

 

The soldier slowly walked up to Sehun and hit the back of his neck. Sehun was quickly knocked out from being weak in the cells for too long. 

 

"Now let's put him in the extractor shall we?"


I know lots of stuff is happening with the Kris and SM thing but I tried to put hunhan moments because this fanfic may come to an end soon.

I hope you enjoy.