Normal Day

Half Demon, Half Angel

I just decided to make chapter one since its sunday and i seriously have too much free time on me so why waste it.

I just realized that i totally forgot about Tao in my oneshot...awkward. But do not fear Tao will appear later in the story. Hopefully i can make the exo members appear naturally. And i kind of got the 2 different eye colors from maplestory Luminous class job.....o-o Also since they're angels and demons they do age but their face stays the same. 


 

"What are we going to do Kris?, people can't find out that our baby is different" Suho said trying to not wake Sehun up in his arms. Kris just looked at his lover waiting for him to answer. "I don't know Suho, but for now don't bring Sehun outside" Kris said with a sigh. "Wait, will Sehun pretend to be an angel or a demon?, because he has to choose a side so he can live a normal life" Suho said shaking Sehun in his arms.

 

"He should be an angel since he was born in the Angel Kingdom" Kris said. Kris couldn't think properly since there was so much going on right now. "What about you?" Suho said with a pout. Kris smiled when he saw that Suho was giving him a pout, he leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry I'll visit you, but we need to get our baby a crib now" Kris said changing the mood in the room.

 

Suho smiled and nodded. Just as he was about to answer Kai came in and asked, "Can I see my nephew hyung?". "Of course you can" Suho said gently giving Kai Sehun.

 

As Kai was holding Sehun he noticed something. Sehun opened his eyes and looked up at Kai. Kai saw two different colors. He looked up to ask for an explaination. Kris was the that told him, "He's a half demon and half angel". When Kai heard the his nephew was a demon and angel he was shocked. He never knew that someone could be both. The room was filled with silence until Kris said, 

 

"Well Kai would you like to come with me to buy a crib, don't worry I can mask my presence to be an angel".

Kai nodded and handed Sehun to Suho. Both of them left to go buy a crib and other materials for the baby.


 

Both Kris and Kai arrived the store, it was awkward since people kept commenting that Kris was really tall, but he just brushed it off. They pasted by many designs but Kris knew that Suho would look for a natural design something plain.

 

After pasting by many designs he finally saw a plain mint color, he just decided to get the and Kai already got the materials for Sehun. They both made it to the cashier. They finished paying and Kris helped teleport back home since they have too much on their hands.

 

They were in front of the door and Kai opened it to see the Suho was sleeping on the couch with Sehun in his arms. Kris smiled when he saw his wife on the couch, so he put the materials down and carefully picked up Suho and Kai picked up Sehun and headed to the bedroom. Kris layed Suho on the bed with Sehun next to him.

 

He tucked both his babies in bed and started to get working on the crib. "Hey, so how are you going to makes this work?" Kai asked. Kris knew what he was asking and he just sighed. He honestly don't know what he's going to do.

 

"I don't know Kai, I honestly don't know, I'll figure it out in the future" Kris said putting his hand on his head and ruffling it. Kai nodded and both started to make the crib.


 

Few hours later they both finally finished and the crib was in the bedroom, and Kai passed out on the couch and Kris decided to go in the bedroom with his family now. When he entered he saw that Suho was making little soft snores which was really cute. He picked up Sehun and put him in the crib. He walked quietly to the other side of the bed and carefully lay on the bed. 

 

But sadly that little movement woke Suho up. Suho cutely rubbed his eyes tiredly and said, "Oh welcome back". "Shh, just go back to sleep me and Kai finished the crib and I'm tired" Kris said with drowsy eyes. Suho nodded and snuggled closer to Kris. Kris wrapped his arms around Suho and pulled him closer.

They both fell fast asleep.


 

The next morning a cry could be heard and Suho instantly got and jogged over to Sehun. He was lightly shaking Sehun but Sehun kept on crying. Suho remembered that he needs to feed Sehun milk. He ran slowly to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get milk and he poured milk in the bottle. He put the milk in the microwave and waited.

 

The milk was done and Suho tested the milk on the back of his hand to check if it was hot. The milk wasn't hot so he fed Sehun the warm milk and the baby finally stopped crying. He smiled at Sehun cutely drinking his milk. Kris came out and saw that Suho was feeding Sehun. "Did the crying wake you up?" Suho asked. 

 

"A little but no, I woke from realizing that the space next to was empty" Kris smiled at the now blushing Suho. Suho gave Kris Sehun and said, "I need to dress feed Sehun for me" Suho said quickly running in the bedroom. Kris stared at Sehun and said,

 

"Welcome to the world Sehun, your life is just the begining"


Ok i finished chapter one, I made this chapter normal so you might find this boring but do not worry i will try to make the next chapter longer. Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes i didnt edit XD