Cell Mate

Half Demon, Half Angel

"Now what will you choose?" Sooman waited to hear what Sehun's answer would be. Sehun just froze in place. His knees were starting to hurt from kneeling too long. Sooman was starting to lose his patience when he didn't hear a response.

 

"Which will you choose?" He asked once more with an angry tone this time. Sehun didn't respond back yet again and just stayed there. He didn't know what to do, he was in a tough situation right now. Sooman tapped his foot on the ground waiting for an answer from the boy. 

 

"Fine if you won't choose then I'll have to take matters into my own hands."

He smirked at the now widen eyes from the boy. "Soldiers! Send him into another cell, and make sure to put a friend with him. So he doesn't get lonely." Sehun was pulled up and he saw that his knees were now red but that didn't matter right now. They're going to be putting him into another cell, he won't be able to see his parents again.

 

Sehun was being dragged to the familiar hallway but he wasn't going back to his parent's cell. The soldiers opened the cell door and tossed him inside making him stumble on his feet. The door quickly closed and Sehun started to yell, but he knew that no one was going to help him, he had to find a way to get out.

 

He turned around and sat in the corner. He leaned his head back softly hitting the wall. He started to think of a way to get out of here. He suddenly heard some noise. His eyes opened and he saw Luhan being tossed in here. He quickly got up and caught him before he hit the ground. 

 

He looked down and saw that Luhan had light bruises on his arms and he knew that he was trying to not be dragged away. He saw that Luhan was now sleeping or knocked out by the soldiers. He gently lay Luhan down on the ground and positioning him into a comfortable position. He then looked at the Luhan's face. 

 

He started to look at Luhan's face. He doesn't know why but he was sort of attracted to the unconscious male. He studied the features of his face. He saw that he had a small scar below the lips. He snapped out of it and he leaned his head on the wall with his arms crossed.

 

Luhan slowly started to regain conscious from being knocked out from the soldiers. He noticed that he was in another cell. He looked to his left and saw someone else with him. he took a closer look and saw that it was Sehun. His eyes widen that Sehun's right here, but why? Wasn't he suppose to be in the cell with his parents?

 

"Aren't you looking at my face too much?" Luhan snapped out of his thoughts  and looked at the now awaken Sehun. He turned away and his face was now turning bright red. Sehun just grinned at his response and ruffled his hair. "Why are you in here?" Sehun saw the cute confuse look on Luhan's face.

 

"Oh after being dragged somewhere I got tossed in here." Luhan nodded but then he started to think. "But why am I here? Why did they take Xiumin too? Luhan started to get a little bit teary when suddenly Sehun pulled him into a hug. Luhan's eyes widen and tensed up a little bit, but then he started to relax in the embrace. "Sorry for getting you two involved." Luhan could hear the sincerity in his voice.

 

"It's okay." Luhan broke the hug first and started to daydream. Sehun just sighed and thought about how to get the hell out of here with his parents and his probably now, new friends. He was so much into his thoughts that he feel asleep.


 

Sehun felt something shaking. He furrowed his eyesbrows and slowly opens his eyes. He looked at the source of the shaking and saw that Luhan was the source of shaking. "Hmm. Yes?" "Ah. We have food here. I can't believe we get food like prisoners." Luhan said with an annoyed voice.

 

Sehun just grinned at the behavior Luhan has right now. They both took they're food and started to eat. Sehun peeked to the side and saw that Luhan was eating cutely. Wait cute? When did I start thinking like that? Meanwhile Luhan kept glancing at Sehun, he kept thinking how handsome Sehun was. He was starting to believe that he is slowly falling for Sehun.

 

Luhan shook his head and think about something else. They were both eating peacefully when suddenly the soldiers came in dragging someone. One of the soldiers open the cell door across from them and shove the body inside. The person landed on his bottom and Sehun and Luhan just looked at the person.

 

The body started to move around a little and finally got up. The person stretched his arms and he turned around. 

 

"What are you looking at?" The person said with an angry tone. Luhan backed away a little and Sehun just stared at the person with high cheekbones. 

 

"What's your name?" The high cheekbones person said interested in Sehun mostly. Sehun just looked at him but he said, "My name is Sehun." "Ah. Your the legendary half half kid." The person said crossing his arms. "What's your name?" Sehun questioned back.

 

"My name is Chen."


Well I wanted a hunhan moment and here it is.

I hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

Kind of ran out of ideas near the end >.<

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.